Venus Angelics Videos

4062 posts in this topic

Posted

Haven't watched her channel for over a year(since the toilet candy video) because she just seemed to make clickbait-y videos catering to pedos.

Then this year I came across her vlog about shopping for cosplay, which seemed different from previously seen videos, plus all of her running-away-from-mom drama made it look like she's actually a different person nowadays and maybe it was her mom who made her do all those yucky videos. So I decided to check out her channel...and nope, she's still the same clickbait-y person, although she toned down the catering to pedos, probably since her non-edited face shows her age(in a good way - young adult looking like a young adult) and even childish hairstyles and clothes don't make her look childlike anymore, they just look out of place.

Her vlogs are actually very nice, but they're too few and far between her 'usual' videos, and now it can't be blamed on her mom(who seems horrible nevertheless). So I guess her content just isn't going to improve while she still keeps aiming for that audience interested in young girls pretending to do suggestive stuff . It's quite sad, really.

Posted

just watched the cat food video and am now considering having my internet shut off for good

Posted

venus posted a cooking video! i actually enjoyed this one, it's way better than seeing her eat weird shit all the time :alpacaheadshake:

Posted

[VIDEO LINK REMOVED]

Oh boy I'm going to get a lot of hate for going against the majority here. I've done extensive research about Venus Angelic and all the drama related to her. I've read over everything many many times. I can safely say neither one is correct, but that they have both done wrong in different ways. I would like to point out that Venus Angelic has a 1.1 million subscriber channel and because of this people naturally side with her. 

Now hear me out on this. I originally had a 2k word script written two weeks ago and I was prepared to record it. That video was supposed to be about the known drama and summarizing all the controversy. I had a hard time filtering out what was real and what was exaggerated and I really didn't know who to believe.

Margaret commented on on of my videos. I saw this as an opportunity to get new and better information. A lot of people see Margaret as a liar and manipulator. I'm not sure if this is the case as I only met with her once. I interviewed her and she told me how people refuse to believe anything she posts on social media. It appears people believe that everything she posts is a lie or fake.

I was able to personally verify in person that these emails were legitimate. I checked that they were indeed sent from the official email addresses and the email exchanges went back years. I had lots of questions prepared and she was able to provide solid evidence for most of the questions I asked her. I was very direct and to the point. I can tell you that most of the significant posts on social media in the past year or so have been true. I wasn't able to find a case of her lying.

What I discovered is Margaret was indeed the co-owner of the YouTube account Venus Angelic and her name had been removed from it.

No doubt even after this video is released the witch hunting forums and fans of Venus will find some way to 'debunk' or justify what has been going on. That's fine, that's the internet, that's criticism.

I'd like to say I'm not siding with either Margaret or Venus, I think they are both responsible in some way for the current situation they find themselves in.

Believe me when I say I have put an incredible amount of fact checking into this video. I've read through many many many emails going back years. 

If you can appreciate what I do and the videos I make feel free to subscribe, or not, it's your choice really :)

I'd love it if you guys folowed me! :)
[SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS REMOVED]

EDIT (redbowkiki): I'm removing the self-promotion in these posts instead of hiding it because I'm petty like that. Why do people use this site for self-promotion?? Also no need to report this post, they've been banned.

Posted

She kept the extensions or got new one? 

Posted

I haven't watched her videos for months, but honestly... looking at this video she really feels like someone I'd hang out with irl. She'd fit in perfectly with my social circle lol

Posted

Her eyes are starting to look like Taylor's oh dear 

Especially wih blonde hair they look like Taylor's at lest 

Screenshot_2017-01-11-14-56-33.png

Posted (edited)

I'm confused. Why did they straighten her hair before they dyed it instead of after? Getting it wet would ruin it, right?

Also, what is the meaning of the title of the video? Does she mean she is getting a hair transformation at a Japanese salon, or is she admitting to trying to look like a Japanese person? :alpacaconfused: 

I mean, with a title like that and the heavy use of brown contacts lately (combined with the hair) it's hard to deny that she is trying to look like a Japanese person. I'm just surprised she is being so obvious about it. 

Wow. Just went through the comment section on the video and the ass kissing is over the top. "Your hair looks so natural, Venus!!" 9_9  I'd say it's a lot of things, but natural looking is definitely not one of them. 

Edited by Spooky Moon
I'm bored/boring so I'm adding stuff.

Posted

I'm confused. Why did they straighten her hair before they dyed it instead of after? Getting it wet would ruin it, right?

Also, what is the meaning of the title of the video? Does she mean she is getting a hair transformation at a Japanese salon, or is she admitting to trying to look like a Japanese person? :alpacaconfused: 

I mean, with a title like that and the heavy use of brown contacts lately (combined with the hair) it's hard to deny that she is trying to look like a Japanese person. I'm just surprised she is being so obvious about it. 

I think its the type of  treatment she's getting is common in japan?

Posted

Wow. Just went through the comment section on the video and the ass kissing is over the top. "Your hair looks so natural, Venus!!" 9_9  I'd say it's a lot of things, but natural looking is definitely not one of them. 

It is for the hair to look lesser damaged I guess, since her hair was pretty much bad. Now it look nice and smooth. 

Posted (edited)

It is the same here. They dye the hair after straight it. My mom always does this when she goes to the saloon. I think if she dyes it before get her hair straighten, the hair dye is going to "vanish".

Edited by Moninonoke

Posted

It's her hair so it's her decision but I thought she looked better with shorter hair with her bangs pushed to the side.  Her bangs look way too heavy now.  But other than that I'm happy she seems to be doing well.  It's been awhile since I checked up on her 

Posted

I think her new hair style and color suits her a lot better. Her hair looked so damaged before.

Posted

I really like her new video cause she talk about some "unbasic" stuff that we see in every vlog of foreigner in japan. 

And plus the moment when they wash her hair was so fucking funny I laugth so hard. I really enjoy venus since the "momescape". 

The only things that I hate is her voice when she talk in english. 

Posted

The color she ended up with is not what you'd call dark brown in the USA. 

I really hope it's the color she actually wanted and not a color that didn't look the same on the swatch as her head. I cringe to think of what she'd have to do to get it out.