• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Venus Angelics Videos

4897 posts in this topic

Posted

Is she making friends in Japan? I haven't followed her in a while.

She did hang out with Taylor R (one of the J-vloggers) two or three times. There were vlogs and they seemed to get along fine. Not sure if they've been hanging out in the recent weeks or if she has made any other friends.

Posted

Lol, nah child I'm not Margaret. I'm just concerned. Is she making friends in Japan? I haven't followed her in a while.

she's recently made friends with Taylor r if that's anything 

Posted

Lol, nah child I'm not Margaret. I'm just concerned. Is she making friends in Japan? I haven't followed her in a while.

I know she met up with Taylor R. Taylor made 2 vlogs about them hanging out. Other than that, she seems to spend a lot of time at home or with her husband. I think she'll get out more as time goes on and as things with her mother are resolved...

Posted

I know she met up with Taylor R. Taylor made 2 vlogs about them hanging out. Other than that, she seems to spend a lot of time at home or with her husband. I think she'll get out more as time goes on and as things with her mother are resolved...

I had no idea things were resolved. That mess of an argument kept me at bay for a while.     

Posted (edited)

I had no idea things were resolved. That mess of an argument kept me at bay for a while.     

things arent resolved per se they're just teeing really quiet 

Edited by uchi

Posted

AS they are being resolved (judging from Venus's post about dealing with personal stuff, I assumed she was resolving things with her mom) I didn't mean that everything IS resolved. I think the better things get, the more comfortable she'll be and the more she'll want to go out and meet people. 

Posted

An "argument"? It was way more than that. Wayyyy more.

Posted

An "argument"? It was way more than that. Wayyyy more.

I didn't know what to call it, but for some odd reason I always think of the Solange & Jay Z incident.

Posted

She needs to work on holding her camera a bit steady buy that comes with time  but over all it qas enjoyable 

Posted

I really loved that video too! I love the "break effects" she uses during timelapses, makes it more interesting. But she really, really needs to learn to look at the lense and not the screen/herself. She has good knowledge about where to purchase wigs and cosplays and what's good about which store, that's something that's actually new in the jvlogging world! She really can expand on that if she wants to.

Akihabara is really not the best place to film with all the music blasting at you everywhere, but that's not her fault :D

Been at that Donki too, haha!

Posted

I have to say, I actually really liked her camera work. I felt like I was really there! the camera mimicked the same way I would move my head to look around a new city and I thought that was pretty cool :) It felt more personal that way. I'm impressed by her editing skills in this vlog. And this made my admire her creativity even more. The cosplay stuff was pretty cool too. I hope she keeps this up because I got a nice 'thrill' from her video. There was something so 'real' about it. I'm excited to see more from her. She's actually an interesting person to me, and that definitely helps (seeing another jvlog from the perspective of someone more unique and individual than the other jvloggers).

Posted

Despite some mistakes,plus she is new in the j-vlog video,I find her so so so much alove than before. 

She looks happy,healthy (body and mind). 

She is really enjoying life FOR ONCE,and venus enjoying life is too damn cute. 

Posted

I have never really watched her video before because I find her accent/voice a bit irritating, but I checked the last one, and even if the video is a bit shaky and sometimes she films abit too high, I was nicely surprised. There are a lot of good ideas in the editing and if she works towards getting better, she could be really good. I enjoyed that video much more than any of the recent vlogs from all the other jvloggers.

Posted

It was a bit too shaky for my taste and she was out of focus a few times. The audio was not good either. But it is her first blog and it is very awkward to film yourself in public like that. I also get the impression that she went by herself, so yay for going out alone. So I guess she will learn to be calmer for the next vlogs to come. Would definately like to see more. Def. more interesting than watching her eat. She could pick up one thing to start with (like "going to a japanese park/temple etc.") and just follow her around and talk about what she thinks about the place (doesn't need to be a travel guide or give lots of info... just entertainment) and keep some landscape shots. I've never been to Japan so I think it's interesting, even though other might think it's lame.