• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Venus Angelics Videos

4989 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

New video finally! It's in Japanese today. I really like her outfit; she looks like an adult and I think it's very flattering. :alpacalove: 

Edited by Spooky Moon
redundancy

Posted

It looks like Manaki let her win, but still, I kinda liked it. It's not especially new though.

Posted

I know youtubers have a persona on camera but in the videos with Manaki, Venus seems more toned down/true to self.

Also the way they interact and treat eachother I found to be really freaking cute :anime: (again, could be acting in front of the camera, but it was cute)

The video was meh though, I like food related videos, I'm just done with ramen and candy

Posted

Venus' outfit was spot on! :alpacacrush:

I find these kind of videos fun to watch.  I mean it might not be the most interesting thing in the world, but it seems more like a video you watch when you are bored or have nothing else to do.

Posted

I know youtubers have a persona on camera but in the videos with Manaki, Venus seems more toned down/true to self.

Also the way they interact and treat eachother I found to be really freaking cute :anime: (again, could be acting in front of the camera, but it was cute)

The video was meh though, I like food related videos, I'm just done with ramen and candy

Really? I thought the opposite. That I'd never seen her act so cutesy and true to her kawaii persona, which is obviously not her personality. She's just like your traditional anime girl in this video and others with him in. 

Posted

Really? I thought the opposite. That I'd never seen her act so cutesy and true to her kawaii persona, which is obviously not her personality. She's just like your traditional anime girl in this video and others with him in. 

I mean the first part was obviously very planned and scripted, but her kawaii persona is really upbeat and more on the loud side, I found that she tonned down a bit in this video and looks way more calmed than in her other recent videos, that's why I thought she has a gentle attitude towards Manaki. 

Posted

I love venus in these types of clothes.  Very her age and mature.

But I feel decora suo6d her well

Posted

I love her videos with Manaki! I think her humour really shines when they are together and she's been dressing herself quite nicely now.

I also like how she's growing her youtube persona and I hope she finds the type of content that can be fun and new/interesting at the same time

Posted

Videos with her and Mana are sooo freaking cute! I love everything, from their humour to the sweet way they interact. It's super endearing :D

Posted

Venus is probably going to fap to this comment (if she even reads here) but she kinda looks japanese in her newest video.

Posted

the noodles seemed so good tho

made me droll

Posted

I enjoy her videos with Manaki too! The only problem is that they have to be done in Japanese and require her to make sub-titles, which takes longer for her to produce. They are a cute couple, though. :)

Posted

sure i also think they are fun to watch..once, the whole cute moe couple its kinda cringy to me. im not sure, if thats the way they talk to each other  ( i mean venus doing cute voice > to manaki) or wherever, also is none if my business i guess

i just..like to see people eat.

they are a cute couple when they are normal and not anime-esque for me, at least

Posted

I have to say, after all the drama with her channel being taken down and how much it seemed to mean to her, now that it's back for good she doesn't seem to give two shits about it. She rarely uploads videos and when she does it's the same old same old, sitting on the floor in front of that white couch eating cute food or showing cute plastic crap she got at the local grocery store. Why did she apply for that Youtube Space access card if she's not going to do anything with it? I mean, either do it or don't. If you want to build a career on Youtube you can't just disappear off YT and upload a video every 2 weeks when your bio advertises videos every Wed. and Fri, and disappear off IG for days at a time.

Posted

I have to say, after all the drama with her channel being taken down and how much it seemed to mean to her, now that it's back for good she doesn't seem to give two shits about it. She rarely uploads videos and when she does it's the same old same old, sitting on the floor in front of that white couch eating cute food or showing cute plastic crap she got at the local grocery store. Why did she apply for that Youtube Space access card if she's not going to do anything with it? I mean, either do it or don't. If you want to build a career on Youtube you can't just disappear off YT and upload a video every 2 weeks when your bio advertises videos every Wed. and Fri, and disappear off IG for days at a time.

My bet is that it's three things.

One, she didn't want her mom to profit from her (Venus's) work.

Two, it's a good option to come back to when and if she wants to; people may unsubscribe, but they clearly aren't depending on the channel to survive, and if she starts posting regularly, people will come back even if simply out of curiosity.

Three, I would be willing to bet that it's like a security blanket in that it's there if she needs or wants it, and that's comforting, but I mean, maybe we should cut her some slack. This is very likely the first time in her entire life where she gets to live her life on her terms, with people who genuinely care about her, without being manipulated 24/7. She probably is a bit too busy with living life right now to worry too much about her online presence. I'm just as glad she's probably enjoying it to the hilt rather than living it through a camera lens.