• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

12 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey, I was honestly shocked there were no threads talking about cartoons. So I thought I would make a thread talking about some cartoons we like and dislike, and some up coming news for our favourites.

Posted

I mostly only know adult western cartoons (Archer, South Park, American Dad etc.) is that counts?

Posted

I mostly only know adult western cartoons (Archer, South Park, American Dad etc.) is that counts?

mhm, as long as it comes from the west it counts as a cartoon.

Posted (edited)

Cancelled/Off Air:

• Boondocks - 4 seasons
  • Daria (This one's obvious) - 5 seasons
  • King of the Hill - 13 seasons
  • Brickleberry - 3 seasons

On Air:

• Bob's Burgers
  • Bojack Horseman
  • Big Mouth
  • F is Family

Edited by Evolxtions

Posted

i really like we bare bears but that's mainly bc i'm lame as shit. bojack horseman's cool too

Posted

i really like we bare bears but that's mainly bc i'm lame as shit. bojack horseman's cool too

I've watched a little bit of we bare bears when it first came out and it looks really cute. Heard of Bojack, but never got around to watching it.

Posted

mhm, as long as it comes from the west it counts as a cartoon.

Well as I am a messy being then, Archer and Family Guy are my faves <3 although for younger cartoons Avengers Assemble and Guardians of the Galaxy are my faves. I am really sad about how the GotG one ended and currently working through Avengers Assemble 

Posted

what do you guys think of summer camp island? it's kinda of a cutesy tumblr uwu show. not my thing.

also best y2k cartoon? mine's as told by ginger.

Posted

what's even going on with close enough? i liked regular show so i was excited when it was announced like a year ago but nothing else happened since then

Posted

what's even going on with close enough? i liked regular show so i was excited when it was announced like a year ago but nothing else happened since then

ikr, I feel like everybody just forgot about it. It probably got rejected or something.

Posted

I just got through the last season of Archer and it was a big oof. I wish they would have a return to form though with the spy agency

Posted

Rip Stephen hillenburg. =(