• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

GlitterForever17

128 posts in this topic

Posted

Even still, a DIY tutorial on them?? If you're going to use sea sponge tampons you gotta do it right, not like this. And yes her videos are so cringey.

i can see some Vegan and world loving youtubers make a video about it ( like in the style of Jenny Mustard)  and present it in a very natural, not awkward way, because it is a very eco friendly thing and actually not that bad of an idea but the way Breland does it feels soooo click baiting omg and awkward .

we have a great german word (idk if there's  one in english for it) called 'fremdschämen' which basically means 'to feel ashamed of someone else ('s actions)' 

this is exactly what i feel whenever i see a video of hers

Posted

God, I can't stand this woman, she's like the girl who doesn't shut the fuck up in a movie and asks questions about every single thing that happens. She's that level of annoying, and her make up tutorials are horrendous, they've gotta be a joke.

Even still, a DIY tutorial on them?? If you're going to use sea sponge tampons you gotta do it right, not like this. And yes her videos are so cringey.

i can see some Vegan and world loving youtubers make a video about it ( like in the style of Jenny Mustard)  and present it in a very natural, not awkward way, because it is a very eco friendly thing and actually not that bad of an idea but the way Breland does it feels soooo click baiting omg and awkward .

we have a great german word (idk if there's  one in english for it) called 'fremdschämen' which basically means 'to feel ashamed of someone else ('s actions)' 

this is exactly what i feel whenever i see a video of hers

This is equivalent to "second-hand embarrassment" in English, where you feel embarrassed about things someone else does. Very cringey.

Posted

well its very very very difficult to thread a sponge or cut it into shape, its simply needs to be elaborated in a 4min video. :happee:

Posted (edited)

I first saw her in a Willam's Beatdown video. He was reviewing her "Back to School Hairstyles" video.

For a girl that does makeup her face is fucking shiny. 

MY QUOTE BOXES ARE MESSED, BUT I SURE DO LOVE WILLAMS BEAT DOWN.

Edited by strawberryswitchblade

Posted

I first saw her in a Willam's Beatdown video. He was reviewing her "Back to School Hairstyles" video.

just delete them lol 

Posted

just delete them lol 

it wouldn't let me. but it's fine now.

PLS NO MORE ABOUT TAMPONS AND SCARY PICTURES OF THIS BROAD.

Posted

subscribe and become an official glitter critter :happee:

ekryf6.png

This video was the one that REALLY put me off this girl... I have always found her voice annoying, but the whole 'Have sex for a flat stomach!' think really irked me, especially since her viewers are all younger girls. Unsubed after that > . < Teaching anyone, let alone young people that they need to have sex to be beautiful (by having a flat stomach, you suck society!) is so wrong. 

Posted

subscribe and become an official glitter critter :happee:

ekryf6.png

This video was the one that REALLY put me off this girl... I have always found her voice annoying, but the whole 'Have sex for a flat stomach!' think really irked me, especially since her viewers are all younger girls. Unsubed after that > . < Teaching anyone, let alone young people that they need to have sex to be beautiful (by having a flat stomach, you suck society!) is so wrong. 

its alarming how many children comment stuff like "hey im 11 and i weigh xx kilograms" on her vids wanting to lose weight like wtf  i grew like half a meter from when i was 10/11 and losing weight at that age because they think they are "fat"  is soo wrong. and breebree is not helping.

Posted

its alarming how many children comment stuff like "hey im 11 and i weigh xx kilograms" on her vids wanting to lose weight like wtf  i grew like half a meter from when i was 10/11 and losing weight at that age because they think they are "fat"  is soo wrong. and breebree is not helping.

If I'm not mistaken you gain a little bit of weight before puberty anyway? Energy stores for all the growing or something like that? But yes it's scary how they think they need to be a certain weight at that age D: Alongside the sex thing, her 'pooping' method to me just screamed laxatives, which promote a very bad mindset for a young person to be getting into. 

Posted

If I'm not mistaken you gain a little bit of weight before puberty anyway? Energy stores for all the growing or something like that? But yes it's scary how they think they need to be a certain weight at that age D: Alongside the sex thing, her 'pooping' method to me just screamed laxatives, which promote a very bad mindset for a young person to be getting into. 

well its sort of logical that all the food youre digesting takes up space in your belly and that you have to poop it out in order to get rid of it? but you're right, the way she puts it it sounds really unhealthy

Posted

well its sort of logical that all the food youre digesting takes up space in your belly and that you have to poop it out in order to get rid of it? but you're right, the way she puts it it sounds really unhealthy

someone needs to tell the children that pooping is normal, and a way of life.

Posted

someone needs to tell the children that pooping is normal, and a way of life.

and farting #freethfart

Posted

On of her videos came up in my suggestion and OH MY GOD SHE IS SO ANNOYING!
At first, I wrote it off as an annoying 14-16 year old but then I read in the comments she almost 30. Even the way she edited the video was annoying and distracting. How does she have so many subscribers?

Posted

Tbh honest i think she buys them. Her subs used to gros quite slowly but then suddenly grow faster amd faster. I have no proof but i just think it's fishy. Her content is not good. She literally gives nothing to the viewer: the tutorials are shit and NOT easy to follow, she stopped making beauty videos/make up tutorials which, despite her lack of talent, would of at least fit her aufience and the teenagers watching the food videos are neither delicious nor creative and apart from that her videos literally are just all about her (eg the cringey what i got for (insert holyday) vids, the tumblr room make over vids and so on. Not to mention the fucking CLICK BAIT THUMBNAILS AND VIDEO TITLES. 

God 

i need to stay away from this thread ! The rage is too real. 

:rageplz:

Posted

Tbh honest i think she buys them. Her subs used to gros quite slowly but then suddenly grow faster amd faster. I have no proof but i just think it's fishy. Her content is not good.

I completely agree, there's no way she's gaining subs so quickly, and I suspect she's buying likes on her videos as well...