• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

GlitterForever17

128 posts in this topic

Posted

Okay so for the past couple of days i have been binge watching her videos and let me just say.

I couldn't have even imagined that the girl I watched a little over two years ago could've gotten this bad.

On one of her videos one of the top rated comments was comparing her to Venus Angelic, which I have to say is a pretty good comparison, mixed with a bit of Kanadajin.

Her videos are so awful, and everyone knows it. Nothing is well researched, one of her period hacks was seriously, "On your period and can't swim? Use a tampon and you'll be good to go!" That was seriously it. What dumbfuck doesn't know that already?

The best part is definitely reading her top comments, they're all so negative, you can tell that there is hardly a soul who enjoys her videos. And yet she just hit 1.5 million subs, and most of her videos have a majority positive rating.

Two years ago she had 40,000 subs. In every video she makes she mentions her new sub goal, so by tracking that you can tell that in less than a year, she went from >500,000 subs to 1.5 million, will an average of 5,000 new subs a day according to social blade.

Because of this I'm pretty positive that she's buying positive ratings and subs, since not only is she gaining so fast but everyone seems to hate her. Her video comments are so negative, it's hilarious. Her videos are so bad, it's hilarious. Her viewers beg her to stop making tampon, period, eos, gross videos, but she continues.

At this point I'm pretty positive she's doing this on purpose, in order to rake in the views and cash. She's gotten so unimaginably worse since I first saw her years ago.

Posted

i just added a random ugly image of her,it could have been edited by her or someone else. but yeah, usually her eyes look much smaller compared to the rest of her potato face:happee:

Screenshot 2016-01-17 05.56.12.png

WELL, I won't be sleeping tonight. THANKS FOR THAT.

Posted

noooOOOOOOOOO WHY STOP IT

subscribe and become an official glitter critter :happee:

ekryf6.png

Posted

subscribe and become an official glitter critter :happee:

ekryf6.png

I LOVE YOU BUT I HATE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW

Posted

omg i have to watch this snuff video

Posted

the videos look a bit infomercial-y sometimes too

Posted

Oh god don't get me started on this woman. The most hilarious thing about her is her friggin permanent make up. Her eyes always looks so darn shitty because of it.. 

Also nothing she ever makes is pretty. Like i usually don't give three shits about DIYs but i have definitely seen better stuff on yt than her fucking "snow clobe iphone cases" or the room decor shit that iS JUST NOT PRETTY GODDAMNIT. 

But what reaaaally annoys me is her clickbait titles... "I GOT MY HAIR CHOPPED OFF | HORRIBLE HAIR FIASCO CAUGHT ON CAMERA" and then its just basically some video of her having fried as fuck hair and having to go to the hair salon. No fiasco at all and the whole video seems staged as fuck (god at this point i cant even believe i've watched this...)

Also she claims to be Vegan but people in the comment section say they saw her eating burgers and stuff idk

UGH i could talk for hours about her

Posted

Oh god don't get me started on this woman. The most hilarious thing about her is her friggin permanent make up. Her eyes always looks so darn shitty because of it.. 

Also nothing she ever makes is pretty. Like i usually don't give three shits about DIYs but i have definitely seen better stuff on yt than her fucking "snow clobe iphone cases" or the room decor shit that iS JUST NOT PRETTY GODDAMNIT. 

But what reaaaally annoys me is her clickbait titles... "I GOT MY HAIR CHOPPED OFF | HORRIBLE HAIR FIASCO CAUGHT ON CAMERA" and then its just basically some video of her having fried as fuck hair and having to go to the hair salon. No fiasco at all and the whole video seems staged as fuck (god at this point i cant even believe i've watched this...)

Also she claims to be Vegan but people in the comment section say they saw her eating burgers and stuff idk

her collab gang! there should be a law to forbid youtube yuppies from making ultra shitty and repetitive clickbait content  
galaxy eos, giant eos, galaxy slime eos, ramen eos, oreo mascara rainbow slime eos, color changing slime, color changing eos,edible slime, edible eos  etc etc etc

she isnt skilled either so no wonder only kids watch her videos, they are about the same level

Posted

her collab gang! there should be a law to forbid youtube yuppies from making ultra shitty and repetitive clickbait content  
galaxy eos, giant eos, galaxy slime eos, ramen eos, oreo mascara rainbow slime eos, color changing slime, color changing eos,edible slime, edible eos  etc etc etc

she isnt skilled either so no wonder only kids watch her videos, they are about the same level

Oh god especially that Katharine Ward with her Oreo Mascara not to speak of her Art channel... she deserves a thread on her own!

Also Breland is like, what - 27 years old? She's behaving like a 12 year old teenager...

Posted

I first saw her in a Willam's Beatdown video. He was reviewing her "Back to School Hairstyles" video.

For a girl that does makeup her face is fucking shiny. 

Posted

FUCKING. DIY. SPONGE. TAMPONS.

At least she didn't suggest storing them in eos contains, but still WTF!?

Posted

FUCKING. DIY. SPONGE. TAMPONS.

At least she didn't suggest storing them in eos contains, but still WTF!?

well  sea sponge tampons are a thing. like cotton/reusable pads and diva cups they are more natural,cheaper and eco friendly options compared to regular tampons and pads. i dont mind that. but the way she presents it, the thumbnail, the whole spongebob association... it makes it seem weirder than it actually is. and her different terms for vaginas ugh.

Posted

Even still, a DIY tutorial on them?? If you're going to use sea sponge tampons you gotta do it right, not like this. And yes her videos are so cringey.