• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

GlitterForever17

128 posts in this topic

Posted

So as typical nolifer as myself i find myself watching all of this youtube crap you talk about (and secretly enjoying it) and im so suprised that no one of you doesnt know/mentioned GlitterForever17.

Im not going to judge the way she looks like its an objective thing, im just gonna say that her face and her high pitched voice is really hitting on MY nerves( dont ask me " then why are you watching her ?" im still trying to figure out why i am such masochist cuz everytime i watch her videos i wanna punch someone right in the face.

The main reason why i started to dislike her SO MUCH is because i hate when ppl trying to do thing just for the fame they can get out of it.Her videos are not even worthy of being uploaded ANYWHERE on internet. So she does some diys like " how to make a giant eos lip balm" (and when she is saying giant she mean it... bigger than my head definitely) "how to clean your vagina" (she have several videos of vaginal treament as if the first one didnt make me uncomfortable enough)  , " 10 ways to waste a shitload of maxipads aka 10 diy maxipads lifehacks "  (this one is one my fav of hers, she is suggesting to her viewers to apply EVEN make up with a freakin maxipad..., even if you dont have brushes u can always use ur cute little fingers dude )

And finaly when she decided that she is TOO good to be just a youtuber (like her job there was done, she had perfected the u2bing thing) she took part in NYX's Face Awards 2015 , where she totally looked like a clown. She thought she is good enough to compete against PROFESSIONAL muas such as Mykie (aka Glam n Gore ). They gave her the free stuff and the result of her effort  was tragic.

And im just wondering is this the  definition of narcissism? Believeing that you have something usefull to show to everyone when you dont? Believeing that you are good at many things when you are NOT? Believeing that what you do is  so important that you deserve to be known and famous cuz of it? 

423423.jpg

121.jpg

GF17.jpg

Posted

I've watched some of her videos (not in a while though) and I'm a bit surprised to see her name pop up.

Yeah it's petty but I find her accent and voice to be annoying...

She definitely does clickbait-y titles to try to draw people in... such as her various "hair disasters" that A. aren't even that bad and B. are really her own fault.

I think the first video I saw of her was her permanent makeup one.

Posted

im glad that someone can see what i see XD. its not that important such as all the mira/kota/venus thing, but i find you people in this forum a lil bit more sceptical about youtubers and i wanted to know if anyone feels the same way about  this type of ppl (wannabe famous for nothing)

Posted

Yeah I don't see why she has over a million subscribers... She does the same kind of clickbait titles as Mira, and the thumbnails she uses are a color explosion with eye catching images (ie boobs, "censored privates,"). I get that she's into the 80's aesthetics but her videos are an eyesore...

Posted

Her videos annoy the crap out of me.  I can't ever really place why but I assume it's how exaggerated she makes everything.  

Plus the clickbait is so old... she needs to stop that.  

I can't even tell if she's a nice person or not when I watch her videos it all feels very fake. 

Posted

She seems fake tbh... And most of her videos are very pointless. I once saw a video where she tested out a straightening tool (hairbrush) and people pointed out that she might have used a hair straightener to get the end-result (very nicely straightened hair) because the product was sponsored. 

Posted

I hate that girl omg. She's always making EOS and vanigas videos, she acts like a kid and she's almost 30. I've also heard a lot of stories about fans of her seeing her at Beautycon and asking for an autograph and Breland (Glitterforever ) telling them ''Go away you freaking ugly mess '' and telling everyone that they're ugly and that they are annoying.

Her DIYs are not even DIY, buying supplies on Amazon and gluing them on iphone cases are not DIYs, they're customization work.

Posted

I want to vomit now.

Posted

She looks really unattractive...to say it nicely

Posted

you made my day guys . really. its a relief that you feel the same , i was feeling like a bad person everytime i was in her channel.

I hate that girl omg. She's always making EOS and vanigas videos, she acts like a kid and she's almost 30. I've also heard a lot of stories about fans of her seeing her at Beautycon and asking for an autograph and Breland (Glitterforever ) telling them ''Go away you freaking ugly mess '' and telling everyone that they're ugly and that they are annoying.

Her DIYs are not even DIY, buying supplies on Amazon and gluing them on iphone cases are not DIYs, they're customization work.

where did you hear that lol

Posted

you made my day guys . really. its a relief that you feel the same , i was feeling like a bad person everytime i was in her channel.

where did you hear that lol

comment sections of some of her videos, they were a bunch saying the same thing about her, being rude and not very friendly

Posted

i have no idea where to begin, because breebree is a total mess.
She looks like a potato with a wig. Her "normal" beauty/lifestyle videos were never that popular because potato with no taste. Only when she started doing dumb shit people started giving her attention. Her collab clique is just as bad (the famous oreo mascara girl is one of them) and also a way for her to gain more attention via free advertising. Her most popular video is her permanent makeup video. I think her vagina "hacks" would be useful if they weren't so badly researched,harmful or exaggarated to infinity and beyond, giving everything a scary and "dirty" vibe which can be harmful for young kids that take her seriously. She also copies DIY tutorials 1:1 from other youtubers (Stuffed Animal Phone case DIY done by Annika Victoria). I know that some things are too easy not to figure out by yourself, but the phone case seems a bit too difficult for her peanut brain to come up with all by herself. Also, Annika Victorias tutorial was the only one of this kind on youtube before glitternever12 recreated it. 

Ps: i didn't know she competed in the NYX face awards, those videos are cringeworthy.

UXBSNdv.png

Posted

Does she edit her eyes? Because damn they huge, and they kinda look more blurry than the rest of the shot if that makes any sense...

Posted

Oh no, I thought I'm safe from her once I unsubscribbed :alpacadone: She seems so fake and childish, her content is just useless. I have no idea how she got so many subs, I vote for maxi pads magic.

Posted

Does she edit her eyes? Because damn they huge, and they kinda look more blurry than the rest of the shot if that makes any sense...

i just added a random ugly image of her,it could have been edited by her or someone else. but yeah, usually her eyes look much smaller compared to the rest of her potato face:happee:

Screenshot 2016-01-17 05.56.12.png