• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

WolfyChu

683 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

It's possible that she feels more comfortable speaking with a higher pitched voice. But in general it seems like she's a very insecure and lonely person, that's why she doesn't have any more interesting stories and puts up this generic image/avatar/character. Also why many of her videos flatter her in some way, like the story where someone tells her "You're really pretty like a porcelain doll" and the music videos where Luna's obsessed. She doesn't have much else going for her. At a certain point, she's going to get too old for the gimmick, her voice will deepen, and she'll have to either depict herself differently or things are gonna get weird and unflattering.

But the way she presents her one lesbian OC Luna is unacceptable. Luna is hypersexualized and predatory. It's very possible that Wolfy doesn't understand why this is harmful to the LGBTQ+ community to portray us as sexually perverted but that doesn't change the fact that it is. Wolfy, if you're reading this, your portrayal is unintentionally homophobic. 

Edited by Picante
i feel like i was being mean

Posted

It's possible that she feels more comfortable speaking with a higher pitched voice. But in general it seems like she's a very insecure and lonely person, that's why she doesn't have any more interesting stories and puts up this generic image/avatar/character. Also why many of her videos flatter her in some way, like the story where someone tells her "You're really pretty like a porcelain doll" and the music videos where Luna's obsessed. She doesn't have much else going for her. At a certain point, she's going to get too old for the gimmick, her voice will deepen, and she'll have to either depict herself differently or things are gonna get weird and unflattering.

But the way she presents her one lesbian OC Luna is unacceptable. Luna is hypersexualized and predatory. It's very possible that Wolfy doesn't understand why this is harmful to the LGBTQ+ community to portray us as sexually perverted but that doesn't change the fact that it is. Wolfy, if you're reading this, your portrayal is unintentionally homophobic. 

She should probably try to create a completely different story for her characters rather than making up real-life scenarios. The more she creates fake real-life stories, the blander her content becomes. 

Posted

Did anyone notice she changed the thumbnail and title of her animal crossing video? Sorry, i'm new and don't know how to attach files.

Posted

Did anyone notice she changed the thumbnail and title of her animal crossing video? Sorry, i'm new and don't know how to attach files.

It’s alright,I don’t know how to make links appear as thumbnails.Yeah,this was not the first time she did that and I brought this up earlier in this thread(on Page 30).

Posted

She has dyed her hair, I think light brown suits her more.

Schermopname (15).png

Schermopname (14).png

Posted

IMO the latest zombie video was so boring. Oh wait, they're all boring

Posted

She has dyed her hair, I think light brown suits her more.

Schermopname (15).png

Schermopname (14).png

Here's the picture with darker colors to make her face less obscured by the oversaturation

wolfy.thumb.png.1e7ea52efd22a2905d18e02d

And yeah. Her latest videos are just boring. She at least used to be putting effort even into cringey content. Now it's just lazy and boring.

Posted (edited)

And yeah. Her latest videos are just boring. She at least used to be putting effort even into cringey content. Now it's just lazy and boring.

I mean she didn't even put shadows on her videos so I'm not sure she ever really put in effort. 

To be honest this New Zombie song actually has a bit More Animation and a bit more details than the other two so it's more effort. 

This is the New Zombie song btw 

https://cadence.moe/cloudtube/video/OnJhdDcv7Gg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnJhdDcv7Gg

Actually I wonder if her new thing is these Animatics. They aren't Animatics cause she finished them completely with color and fully done animations,but she seems to put in a bit more effort than the story times. And she doesn't have to fake her voice in them. 

Edited by CareyAisha

Posted (edited)

I mean she didn't even put shadows on her videos so I'm not sure she ever really put in effort. 

To be honest this New Zombie song actually has a bit More Animation and a bit more details than the other two so it's more effort. 

This is the New Zombie song btw 

https://cadence.moe/cloudtube/video/OnJhdDcv7Gg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnJhdDcv7Gg

Actually I wonder if her new thing is these Animatics. They aren't Animatics cause she finished them completely with color and fully done animations,but she seems to put in a bit more effort than the story times. And she doesn't have to fake her voice in them. 

God she gets so lazy with her art

47e54351b9278df339ae4cc95f65b831.thumb.p

e4c2bb1b3ede435af809f06169b622ca.thumb.p

Honestly it's cute she's making a story about this (I had no idea) but her lack of effort is just. A huge killer. This looks so hastily put together and rushed. 

Also, just realized her boyfriend posted a 6 fanarts speedpaint and his art mirrors Wolfy's old style.

EDIT: She said Jordan edited the Zombies vid for her, so that may be why there's some more movement.

Edited by :3

Posted

I always secretly believed that Wolfychu drew and "animated" Sweetotoons videos. And that she drew ameteurish on purpose to make it more credible that Sweeto was the one who drew it.  The style is very similar, and I always thought that it was a bit suspicious that Sweeto learned so quikly to draw (almost) like Wolfy. But yeah, these are just my thoughts.

Posted

I always secretly believed that Wolfychu drew and "animated" Sweetotoons videos. And that she drew ameteurish on purpose to make it more credible that Sweeto was the one who drew it.  The style is very similar, and I always thought that it was a bit suspicious that Sweeto learned so quikly to draw (almost) like Wolfy. But yeah, these are just my thoughts.

I definitely believe he had Wolfy help a lot, but he started drawing 4ish years ago now, so I'm not that surprised he's improved, but he's definitely being heavily influenced and helped by Wolfy. In older videos of his it's a bit more obvious to pinpoint what videos Wolfy helped him frame LOL. But I do believe he's his own artist, he just has a lot of help and is heavily influenced by his gf.

The biggest redflag though to me that this might be true is the fact he rarely ever like. Draws outside of just animation/video frames. I don't think I've seen one casual piece of art that wasn't tied to youtube.

Posted

It's been a while since I've watched her videos and have been on this thread... Welp, her views dipped once she did a face reveal. Kinda puzzled how her Disney Channel Crushes video only received 600k views. I actually found it fun and nostalgic. 

Posted

Wolfychu dubbed a video for Merryweather

Posted

Wolfychu dubbed a video for Merryweather

she can't change her voice to be any higher or lower apparently. I'm sure they added the 'why do we sound the same' to make it seem as if it's intentional, but we can tell the voice she puts on in her videos is her limit