• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

WolfyChu

542 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm watching that video and am thinking that this video is finally revealing that wolfy isn't an 'uwu real life anime loli nya owo' and the first comment i see is literally:

'THEY. LITERALLY. LOOK. LIKE. HUMAN. ANIME. CHARACTERS! Who else thinks so too?'

her fanbase is literally blind at this point. if anything i think wolfy is starting to go the route where she is portraying herself more like the grown woman she is rather than a 'human anime character'. i honestly can't believe how delusional some of her fans are. they are having the facts and reality right in front of them. she's a regular grown up woman. and they still think she's an anime character *big sigh*

I mean technically every human looks likes a human anime character. Because anime characters are stylized humans. 

The fact they're stuck on her as an anime is a bit worrying though. 

Posted (edited)

I'm watching that video and am thinking that this video is finally revealing that wolfy isn't an 'uwu real life anime loli nya owo' and the first comment i see is literally:

'THEY. LITERALLY. LOOK. LIKE. HUMAN. ANIME. CHARACTERS! Who else thinks so too?'

her fanbase is literally blind at this point. if anything i think wolfy is starting to go the route where she is portraying herself more like the grown woman she is rather than a 'human anime character'. i honestly can't believe how delusional some of her fans are. they are having the facts and reality right in front of them. she's a regular grown up woman. and they still think she's an anime character *big sigh*

Idk, I think there were definitely moments where she genuinely laughed and her real voice came out and then she like remembered and had to go back to animuu chuckles

it still seemed hardcore like she's forcing her voie in that

i don't think she's going to be iintentionally outing herself anytianytime soon

Edited by Sugi

Posted

I didn't know you could put two thumbnails =0

Yeah,me too until I saw that she had two different ones on both Google Video and her YouTube page.

Posted

It’s possible that as she’s not in character,she doesn’t have to keep up the act.

oh i know that she isn't, and I know that she doesn't have to keep up the act. It's just something that she should do more often and show that she is a grown woman and not a 'anime character in real life'.

it really annoys me that people compare other people to anime characters because THIS. IS. REAL. LIFE. Like sure some people can look a certain way or whatever, but l i t e r a l l y Wolfy shows more as a grown ass woman than a 'real life anime character'. some people can just be so not awaken to see that.

Posted

I was bored and scrolling through new topics and new internet-people to discover

And I found this

Good ... god... .... ??????????????????????

Posted

oh i know that she isn't, and I know that she doesn't have to keep up the act. It's just something that she should do more often and show that she is a grown woman and not a 'anime character in real life'.

it really annoys me that people compare other people to anime characters because THIS. IS. REAL. LIFE. Like sure some people can look a certain way or whatever, but l i t e r a l l y Wolfy shows more as a grown ass woman than a 'real life anime character'. some people can just be so not awaken to see that.

I believe the term is called ‘rose tinted glasses.’

I was bored and scrolling through new topics and new internet-people to discover

And I found this

Good ... god... .... ??????????????????????

I’m guessing the past is coming back to haunt you,huh?

Posted

I’m guessing the past is coming back to haunt you,huh?

Actually no I'm new to art side of youtube

I'm just mortified xD  women who do the 'im a sexy anime child' shit make me a lil freaked out

Posted

Actually no I'm new to art side of youtube

I'm just mortified xD  women who do the 'im a sexy anime child' shit make me a lil freaked out

Ah,then you aren’t the only one who thinks that here.Personally,I feel her fursona and acting were/are how she has attracted and retained her fans until now.Even after her identity has been revealed and the ‘craze’ has toned down,some of her fans still have this mentality that she’s still being their adorable idol regardless of her trying to come across as an ordinary,mature woman.

Posted

Yikes and I thought Spechie was narcissistic at the start Wolfy is another level.

WolfyChu entire youtube persona is the fact she's getting paid and attention to do things like this child sexualizing and her fans just say it's an persona/act. Like okay and? That doesn't stop the fact that a warning sign bro nobody just randomly thinks exploiting a child like that for views (even if it's a drawing) is okay.

2.5 million subs and yet they stand by this is just unsettling.

Posted

Heya there. I've been lurking on this page for a while and I'd like to add my opinion on Wolfychu.

• First off, a wolf OC named Wolfy. Wowie zowie! How CREATIVE~!
  • I recently played her voice reveal over her latest video, and I will say her voice has gotten increasingly higher. If it keeps on like this, not even dogs will be able to hear her.
  • I hate the way she and Jordan portrays being clumsy as uwu so kawaii~ I myself am extremely clumsy and let me tell you, it's not cute at all. It's humiliating. Can I just tell you how agonizing it is when you fall over your own feet or break something in a store, and everyone just stares at you? I remember this one time during a flea market when I was holding this antique music box, and I dropped it trying to put it back. I didn't feel cute at all, it was awkward and embarrassing.
  • I listened to her commentary on her face reveal, and I couldn't roll my eyes far enough. She just went on and on about how she was soooooo scared and self conscious and blah blah blah. It would've been tolerable if the video was maybe 5 minutes, but good God, she dragged this crap like a friggin death march.
  • The face just bothers me...Her eyes are frickin' gigantic, and then her nose and mouth are so tiny you can hardly see them. I know in anime that eyes are usually exaggerated, but she takes it wayyyy too far.
  • She says she's short? Ha! She's probably around 5''6, which is a pretty normal height for her age. As a legit short person (at 15, I'm only 5 feet tall. Lots of the 6th graders are taller than me.) I don't want to hear about it.

Posted

Heya there. I've been lurking on this page for a while and I'd like to add my opinion on Wolfychu.

• First off, a wolf OC named Wolfy. Wowie zowie! How CREATIVE~!
  • I recently played her voice reveal over her latest video, and I will say her voice has gotten increasingly higher. If it keeps on like this, not even dogs will be able to hear her.
  • I hate the way she and Jordan portrays being clumsy as uwu so kawaii~ I myself am extremely clumsy and let me tell you, it's not cute at all. It's humiliating. Can I just tell you how agonizing it is when you fall over your own feet or break something in a store, and everyone just stares at you? I remember this one time during a flea market when I was holding this antique music box, and I dropped it trying to put it back. I didn't feel cute at all, it was awkward and embarrassing.
  • I listened to her commentary on her face reveal, and I couldn't roll my eyes far enough. She just went on and on about how she was soooooo scared and self conscious and blah blah blah. It would've been tolerable if the video was maybe 5 minutes, but good God, she dragged this crap like a friggin death march.
  • The face just bothers me...Her eyes are frickin' gigantic, and then her nose and mouth are so tiny you can hardly see them. I know in anime that eyes are usually exaggerated, but she takes it wayyyy too far.
  • She says she's short? Ha! She's probably around 5''6, which is a pretty normal height for her age. As a legit short person (at 15, I'm only 5 feet tall. Lots of the 6th graders are taller than me.) I don't want to hear about it.

I always thought her design was more cat-like to be honest.You summed it up nicely.

Posted

Idk why so many people think her voice is real just because she isn't using a voice changer?

As a female with a very high vocal range I can very easily make my voice sound just as high pitched and childish hers.

Posted (edited)

Jordan irritates me too. He looks like a kid who tries wayyyyyy too hard to look gothic. My girlfriend said he looks like an emo Timmy Turner.  

Edited by K-12

Posted (edited)

Idk why so many people think her voice is real just because she isn't using a voice changer?

As a female with a very high vocal range I can very easily make my voice sound just as high pitched and childish hers.

Yeah they literally just have to listen to any woman talking to a baby or any uwu-cosplay-girl at a convention. Almost every woman with a high pitched voice can talk as high as wolfychu, she is not that extraordinary when it comes to the pitch. I think the attention and fame she has gotten is because for the longest time she claimed that this is the only pitch she can talk in and that she is biologically unable to talk deeper than how she talks in her videos. People praise her for the irl-loli-uwu-voice because they think she can't go deeper ever while any other human being is able to change pitch, aka she is an 'irl anime loli'. It's so dumb.

Edited by CosplayQueen

Posted

Yeah they literally just have to listen to any woman talking to a baby or any uwu-cosplay-girl at a convention. Almost every woman with a high pitched voice can talk as high as wolfychu, she is not that extraordinary when it comes to the pitch. I think the attention and fame she has gotten is because for the longest time she claimed that this is the only pitch she can talk in and that she is biologically unable to talk deeper than how she talks in her videos. People praise her for the irl-loli-uwu-voice because they think she can't go deeper ever while any other human being is able to change pitch, aka she is an 'irl anime loli'. It's so dumb.

So now that her identity has been ‘revealed’,I’m wondering what her next phase of content would be like now that YouTube’s plan in 2020 would mark the end of the Loli cat-wolf.