• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

WolfyChu

642 posts in this topic

Posted

Your average Wolfychu fan btw:
2019-07-25_10_12_06-Window.thumb.png.fb0
There was also another one with a kid who was like 11 in it, but I couldn't find it.

this is the funniest thing i've seen in my entire life thank you for sharing it with us

Anyway, I know these videos are sorta old, but the thumbnails themselves made me wanna cringe when I first saw them.

Screenshot_2019-07-27_at_7.34.27_PM.thumScreenshot_2019-07-27_at_7.34.12_PM.thumScreenshot_2019-07-27_at_7.33.56_PM.thum

I also know this is a Wolfychu thread, but can we talk notice how cringey her boyfriend can be sometimes.

I never thought about the tentacle thing but holy shit that might be the weirdest one. Like at least the other ones are normal weird sexual clickbait. Well, actually, in two of them she's underaged. Tentacles are less weird than underaged. Most things are less weird and bad than underaged gross shit. Here's my weird wolychu thumbnail ranking (from most weird to least weird).

The one where her elementary school butt takes up most of the frame (it's just kinda creepy and it upsets me)

the one where she's high school aged and topless (I think it's less bad than the previous one because she's older but she's still underaged, I think they're similarly leveled in creepiness and it upsets me)

the one where she's a teacher and a kid is looking under her skirt at her butt (she's an adult so it's better than the previous ones listed but she specifically put a kid looking at her tush which detracts some purity points, overall it upsets me)

The tentacle one (it doesn't feature children which protects sime purity points but not all since it's weird tentacle fetish clickbait and it upsets me)

Her other thumbnails (they're just kinda lame)

Posted

She uploaded a new vid announcing shes goin to vidcon, anyone living in australia interested goin there?

Posted (edited)

She uploaded a new vid announcing shes goin to vidcon, anyone living in australia interested goin there?

wait why is she going to vidcon aus instead of the one in the us a few weeks ago? is she on vacation or something?

edit: sorry i forgot this was wolfy's thread for a moment lmao

so does that mean she's doing a face "reveal"?

Edited by serotonin deficiency

Posted

wait why is she going to vidcon aus instead of the one in the us a few weeks ago? is she on vacation or something?

edit: sorry i forgot this was wolfy's thread for a moment lmao

so does that mean she's doing a face "reveal"?

i guess, anyone wanna go and share what they exp?

Posted

Well, last year we had a video of WolfyChu's real voice that got away, so hopefully there will be another person to catch her on camera?

Posted (edited)

It’s up to anyone’s imagination if she’ll still resemble her old photos posted on Page 2.
Edited by Marc

Posted

She won't do a face reveal, but she is going to vidcon  :notimp:
So the only way to see her face is to PAY!?
And to consider the fact that almost her whole fanbase are children..

There are literally children crying in the comment section about the fact
they can't see her face because they are 1. too broke or 2. they live on the other side of the world
⁽ᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉʸ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ˢᶜʰᵒᵒˡ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ˢʰᶦᵗ⁾

What are your thoughts?
To me it seems fishy..

ˢᵒʳʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᵇᵃᵈ ᵉⁿᵍˡᶦˢʰ

Posted (edited)

i feel like she's just advertising for meeting her fans but will go into hiding at the con so nobody snaps a photo or records that her voice sounds normal whenever she doesn't talk in a staged high pitch. she did the same the previous vid con.

found this video which seems to actually aim at giving wolfychu advices on her art style instead of just ranting about her. i found the part so funny where the uploader said that wolfychu is an animator and not an actual artist so she'd focus more on her animations and storytimes. she doesn't seem to know that wolfychu actually graduated art school.

i honestly wish more people would see that wolfychu's art style has become really simplistic but also lazy and flawed and that there are many artists who could give her advices because they actually draw a lot better than here. i really don't understand the whole wolfychu hype when you consider how many youtube artists are far more talented than her and just this artist for example seems way more natural and sweet to me compared to wolfychu whose channel is basically an animated fanfiction with her mary sue 'can't do wrong' self-insert as the protagonist.

Edited by CosplayQueen

Posted

Well, last year we had a video of WolfyChu's real voice that got away, so hopefully there will be another person to catch her on camera?

I hope so.

If she doesn't actually hide at vidcon then she would probaly wear some type of ''Wolfychu mask''

then there would be a ''explanation'' video posted like:

''I didn't want anyone to see me because then everybody would say that I looked like a cutesy kawaii doll face! just thinking about it makes me so scared!'' or some other shit like: " last time someone saw my face they bullied me because they thought I looked like a doll! so now I don't want to show myself anymore!"* dramatic end *

oh and btw, sorry i just jumped in on this thread!

Posted

Wolfychu is very lazy when it comes to her art. She leaves in line clipping and inking mistakes in the finished product all the time. These sort of errors may not be as noticeable to the average viewer, but to a supposed "professional artist" like Wolfychu, these sort of errors would be noticed right off the bat and would (not in Wolfychu's case) fix them. Its quite clear that she doesn't care and since she's only gaining from not improving she is likely just going to keep on doing this.

Posted

I really dislike the HUGE WING or eyelash or something that wolfychu draws.

Posted

I really dislike the HUGE WING or eyelash or something that wolfychu draws.

Come to think of it. Why does she draw herself with it sometimes and not draw it other times?

Posted

What if wolfychu does show up to the con but cosplaying as her character? 

That would be super cringey.

Posted (edited)

Come to think of it. Why does she draw herself with it sometimes and not draw it other times?

she's trying to emulate the kyoani anime artstyle but she's getting lazy maybe

Edited by Ghostybaby
Added more words

Posted

What if wolfychu does show up to the con but cosplaying as her character? 

That would be super cringey.

Not only that but the outfit is stolen/ heavily referenced off of another character.Wolfychu_Ref.thumb.jpg.2d5991ff5eeb80409 

565KotoriCleanURIdolized.thumb.png.a555d