• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

WolfyChu

553 posts in this topic

Posted

You're a hero :hurrplz:

Also! I looked up Jordan Sweeto's height. According to this, he's 5 feet 10 inches. In the picture with Wolfy and Jordan, she doesn't look all that short like she makes herself out to be in her teacher video where she said that she was shorter than some of the elementary students, considering that if she were Jordan would tower over her.

41c2f4cbafcc75673418f3f27442acf3.thumb.j

I'm gonna ballpark it and says she's around ~5 foot 5 inches? Certainly not as short as someone who is 10 years old. She's average height, but she makes herself out to be a smol delicate loli.

Posted (edited)

You're a hero :hurrplz:

Also! I looked up Jordan Sweeto's height. According to this, he's 5 feet 10 inches. In the picture with Wolfy and Jordan, she doesn't look all that short like she makes herself out to be in her teacher video where she said that she was shorter than some of the elementary students, considering that if she were Jordan would tower over her.

41c2f4cbafcc75673418f3f27442acf3.thumb.j

I'm gonna ballpark it and says she's around ~5 foot 5 inches? Certainly not as short as someone who is 10 years old. She's average height, but she makes herself out to be a smol delicate loli.

Yeah I'd say maybe 5'5"-5'6"; she's definitely fairly average considering the image she's trying to portray.

And ty~ :alpacacrush:

Edited by :3

Posted

Maybe add the controversy about how she tags "Face Reveal" in all of her videos despite saying she will never do a face reveal? A pretty scummy thing to do imo! 

Posted (edited)

Yeay, you made a summary!!

As stated above, she also uses fake tags and puts famous yt channels like jaiden animations en theodd1sout in there, to get some of their fans on her vids.

Also am I the only one that noticed her voice is hella inconstant? Like compare these 3 video's.

Edited by Baby Pink

Posted

Wow, I never noticed that before! In Jordan's video, her voice sounds really strained and it fluctuates through the whole video, while in her story time it's even higher, and her voice reveal it's lower. I have a feeling that her voice reveal video is kind of close to how she actually sounds, minus how she sounds like she's running out of breath.

Posted (edited)

Here are more photos of her face that her boyfriend posted online:

In her video 'why i quitted being a teacher' where she had to teach a class of 10-11 year olds when she was around 20 years old she states the following:

• She states that she was smaller than most of the 10 year olds
  • She claims that her voice was higher than the voices of the kids
  • She went to play with the kids on the school yard as if she was one of them
  • She claims that the kids mistook her for a 10 year old classmate
  • She sexualises herself in the story and even drew a picture of her avatar with visible 'animu panty shot'
  • She included a 10 year old kid in the drawing watching her

EDIT:

Wolfychu claims she can only speak in a highpitched voice to milk the weeb neckbeards who want to imagine she is a real life anime waifu that can only talk like a baby. but has uploaded this song where her voice is noteably deeper:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iaZFsIuzVs

Edited by CosplayQueen

Posted

EDIT:

Wolfychu claims she can only speak in a highpitched voice to milk the weeb neckbeards who want to imagine she is a real life anime waifu that can only talk like a baby. but has uploaded this song where her voice is noteably deeper:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iaZFsIuzVs

No one in the comments has seemingly mentioned this b/c the voice she uses in that video is noticeably deeper than her previous videos... Maybe her excuse is to make it match the tone of the video and the cutesy anime voice wouldn't work?

Either way, I definitely feel this is closer to her real voice than anything we've seen previously.

Posted

Maybe I'm really blind, but I don't see any similarity between picture of the girl with the pink pillow and the picture of Wolfy with Jordan. I don't see how it's the same person, to me they look really different to me. :alpacaconfused:

Posted

Maybe I'm really blind, but I don't see any similarity between picture of the girl with the pink pillow and the picture of Wolfy with Jordan. I don't see how it's the same person, to me they look really different to me. :alpacaconfused:

I don't think it's her either -- the nose and the hair is too wrong for it to be her imo.

Posted

I don't think it's her either -- the nose and the hair is too wrong for it to be her imo.

actually i think they look very much alike, since pink pillow girl are seen from the front the the other girl, are seen from the side ish, plus we have to considder when both pictures were taken

Posted (edited)

I just realized there's more proove Wolfy's faking her voice. As you can hear in her vid about teaching, whenever she imitates children, she fails to speak in a higher voice. It's only slightly higher. I guess she's already straining her voice too much to go even to a younger sounding pitch.

Tbh I think her voice is cute and it sounds not as forced as f.e. NyanAFK. But I'd prefer she'd be honest about faking her voice at the very least.

Also, this is a bit random but I went to her DA and her art is actually very pretty when she puts time in it? It's a pretty basic anime-style, but I wish she'd made more detailed artwork. She'd be the perfect person to sell merch of cutesy shows. And tbh I don't think a generic style is necessarily a bad thing, when it comes to anime that's actually good. I like it a lot. It has a lil' bit of a Kyoto animation vibe. That Rem is so pretty woah :alpacacrush:

rem_by_kayzieex-dal2lt2.jpgmari__by_kayzieex-dab7els.jpgpokemon_sun_and_moon___female_trainer_by

Makes me wonder even more how her art went from these

xiaorishu_drawing_by_kayzieex-d8dre2n.pnochako_by_kayzieex-da3r72t.jpg 

To these

wolfychu_reference_by_kayzieex-db0ecuu.pluna_reference_by_wolfychu-dbixvd8.png 

Edited by Baby Pink

Posted

I agree. I think they are 2 different people. IMO the real wolfychu is the one in the OP's post.

Posted

Anyone know how old she is?