• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R General Discussion Thread

1188 posts in this topic

Posted

I definitely do not want to put out bad energy or speak something negative into the universe, but what do you guys think would happen if for some reason Tom and Taylor can not conceive? Whether it's because of something with Taylor or Tom.

Surrogate mother. They have the money and Taylor would been spared the stress of being pregnant and the potential of loosing her beauty.

Posted

Surrogate mother. They have the money and Taylor would been spared the stress of being pregnant and the potential of loosing her beauty.

Realistically Tom has a 50% chance of being the problem so that wouldn't work if his sperm doesn't.

Posted

Realistically Tom has a 50% chance of being the problem so that wouldn't work if his sperm doesn't.

Most of the time it is the guy who's the issue, so considering Tom's age, luxury lifestyle etc. it's most likely him. 

Posted

I read on some gossip sites Kim Kardashian went back to school and tries to be a lawyer so I wonder will that inspire our ‘girlboss’ to actually do something in this direction as well. 

Posted

I personally think it’s taylor, she’s had an ovarian cyst and had to be hospitalised for it so I think it’s fair to assume it might take her longer to conceive.

i cannot for the life of me imagine her being a mother though, I see Tom being more paternal than Taylor is maternal.. I can’t explain that very well but I think you’ll get what I mean?

Posted

I personally think it’s taylor, she’s had an ovarian cyst and had to be hospitalised for it so I think it’s fair to assume it might take her longer to conceive.

i cannot for the life of me imagine her being a mother though, I see Tom being more paternal than Taylor is maternal.. I can’t explain that very well but I think you’ll get what I mean?

The type of ovarian cyst is a type many many women get (it is called a functional or follicular cyst: https://www.healthline.com/health/follicular-cyst ). It was a fluke that this cyst (which was not big at all) twisted her fallopian tube. This is not itself evidence of any underlying medical condition.

If she had PCOS then, the ultrasound would have shown *multiple* cysts. That is basically the definition of PCOS - polycystic. Many cysts. She didn't have any symptoms of PCOS aside from acne (and her acne doesn't occur in places normally associated with PCOS).

For reference, the symptoms of PCOS:

Signs and symptoms of PCOS vary. A diagnosis of PCOS is made when you experience at least two of these signs:

* Irregular periods. Infrequent, irregular or prolonged menstrual cycles are the most common sign of PCOS. For example, you might have fewer than nine periods a year, more than 35 days between periods and abnormally heavy periods.
* Excess androgen. Elevated levels of male hormone may result in physical signs, such as excess facial and body hair (hirsutism), and occasionally severe acne and male-pattern baldness.
*Polycystic ovaries. Your ovaries might be enlarged and contain follicles that surround the eggs. As a result, the ovaries might fail to function regularly.

Posted

The type of ovarian cyst is a type many many women get (it is called a functional or follicular cyst: https://www.healthline.com/health/follicular-cyst ). It was a fluke that this cyst (which was not big at all) twisted her fallopian tube. This is not itself evidence of any underlying medical condition.

If she had PCOS then, the ultrasound would have shown *multiple* cysts. That is basically the definition of PCOS - polycystic. Many cysts. She didn't have any symptoms of PCOS aside from acne (and her acne doesn't occur in places normally associated with PCOS).

For reference, the symptoms of PCOS:

Signs and symptoms of PCOS vary. A diagnosis of PCOS is made when you experience at least two of these signs:

* Irregular periods. Infrequent, irregular or prolonged menstrual cycles are the most common sign of PCOS. For example, you might have fewer than nine periods a year, more than 35 days between periods and abnormally heavy periods.
* Excess androgen. Elevated levels of male hormone may result in physical signs, such as excess facial and body hair (hirsutism), and occasionally severe acne and male-pattern baldness.
*Polycystic ovaries. Your ovaries might be enlarged and contain follicles that surround the eggs. As a result, the ovaries might fail to function regularly.

Yeah I have pcos myself and the symptoms I get are pretty much none (which I would complain about compared to some women!) Depending if I ovulate I get some spots but nothing like Taylor does, and my cycle is always regular. In fact the only reason I know I have pcos is because after I came off the pill years ago I didn’t have a period for 6 months so they gave me an ultrasound, I show no symptoms at all really.

The only reason I’m leaning towards Taylor having some kind of something going on is that and her hormonal acne I guess, plus I wonder whether she would keep that diagnosis to herself?

Posted

Taylor used to tell us every month when she got her period, so I never assumed she had irregular cycles.

Posted

Do you think she will post on Hong Kong's current situation or she will stay ignorant? 

Posted (edited)

Maybe it's been said before but I think Taylors "just work hard enough till you make it" attitude is SO fucking toxic. Yeah you can make it from nothing to being "successful" and yeah it is fucking hard in capitalism but she obviously comes from a position of privilege and I believe she doesn't even know/understand that. I believe her when she says she is self made etc. etc. and worked hard on her modeling career but she at the same time also KNEW that she had family (that also doesn't look like your average working class family, wealth-wise) at home that would be there when it would have not worked out for her in Asia and there would always be other ways and the possibility of going back for her. She could take risks because she knew that. I bet she never even once was in a situation where she was really dependant on success or money. And after all it's her husband who's rich and not Taylor. But she makes it look like her simply having luck finding a rich man was part of her working hard. It just makes all the homeless, poor and  actually hard working people, who work hard each day to make a simple living and are not that successful or  "rich" look like it's their own fault and that they, in the end, just didn't try hard enough. And that's not how the world and the system works.

The thing I do not get is that Taylor has not made it. Probably never will. So who is she to say what route one takes to "make it" when she hasn't achieved it herself. Taylor has a pretty portfolio and seems to have take some nice pictures. She also has a relatively large youtube following and a thread on PULL, but outside of people who watch foreign Japan vloggers nobody knows who she is. At her age, that really isn't much and since she's literally got no interests or goals, despite her young age that's probably the end of her achievements. She will be a typical rich, bored woman who modeled a bit in her youth and traveled some, then married a boring ugly old rich dude, got knocked up then hated her life. She's not going to do anything from here on out, unfortunately. Not unless she divorces. I am still convinced she doesn't want a kid but that it's part of the "deal" and if that is the case her life will be hell once that happens.

Like MANY MANY women I get ovarian cysts often and have never been told it would be harder to conceive (thankfully I don't want to, so it doesn't matter). Ew san is old, sperm is way less viable the older you get, the woman isn't the only one whos clock ticks. Not to mention, I still don't really believe that they even have sex.

Yeah, but not the stress of having to wake up every 3 hours to feed it. She will NEVER hold up.

I definitely do not want to put out bad energy or speak something negative into the universe, but what do you guys think would happen if for some reason Tom and Taylor can not conceive? Whether it's because of something with Taylor or Tom.
I feel like Taylor might want to adopt, but Tom wouldn't. If it's something because of Tom, I feel like he would be down to pay a woman to carry for them which I feel Taylor might not like that much unless it's her sister or something. Perhaps they would find an egg cell or sperm cell within their family like her brother or his sister? It's definitely none of my business but I still wonder.
Man I need to stop worrying for others, it's bad for my heart.

I feel like the only reason Taylor says she wants to get pregnant (never says she wants a baby) is because Tom has been pressuring her since before he even proposed (I remember the birthday video for him where the thumbnail is him with his hand in the praying position asking her for a baby....) and that if she couldn't conceive she would be ecstatic (but act sad for pity, of course). Tom would be the one who'd want to find a way since he seems desperate for a kid.

Edited by daydreamcarnival

Posted

Do you think she will post on Hong Kong's current situation or she will stay ignorant? 

She ran away to Japan during all the protests so it's hard to say. She's also only ever political when it is advantageous to her. 

Posted

She ran away to Japan during all the protests so it's hard to say. She's also only ever political when it is advantageous to her. 

I mean, it will probably mess up her husband golden's company if China takes over so...but I think she wont take the risk, she has to know she will sound dumb asf

Posted

Omg no, it'd be such a dumb career move for her. I guess she might mention that it happened, but I very seriously doubt she'd go into it at all. I honestly don't think she's ever done a video where she mentioned politics in any capacity. I mean her whole channel is positive vibes and 'let's do this!' attitude, people aren't gonna tune in to her to see her talk about one country two systems problem.

Posted

She shouldn't. Hate me for it but politics don't have a place on a lifestyle/vlogging channel. Not to mention her subscribers aren't exactly there for political content.

Posted

She shouldn't. Hate me for it but politics don't have a place on a lifestyle/vlogging channel. Not to mention her subscribers aren't exactly there for political content.

Well, she talked about VS for clout, so you never know