Taylor R General Discussion Thread

1071 posts in this topic

Posted

I could imagine her with a vegan diet. But lifestyle? Never.

I guess with mucous she meant milk=breastmilk? And/or egg=chicken period? That’s the things sounding most gross about eating animal products.

Posted

Mucous means... like, snot. 

mucous

[myoo-kuh s] 
Spell Syllables
adjective
pertaining to, consisting of, or resembling mucus.
containing or secreting mucus.

Dictionary.com

I think she just means that it's gross to eat animals and their products (like milk is a product from a living cow).

Posted

thank you Ms.Irk and redbowkiki. The translation in german was like "slime" and I was confused and a little bit disgusted xD

Posted (edited)

Sorry, she said mucous and fluids, misquoted there. But still, mucous could refer to eggs. Or she mistyped mucus?
But there is so much more to cut out other than the obvious things – regarding diet, lifestyle is out of question imo.

@*horizon* yes, Schleim is the correct translation, but mostly referring to Schleimhäute (nose, vaginal, etc.).

Edited by Ms.lrk

Posted (edited)

Sorry, she said mucous and fluids, misquoted there. But still, mucous could refer to eggs. Or she mistyped mucus?
But there is so much more to cut out other than the obvious things – regarding diet, lifestyle is out of question imo.

@*horizon* yes, Schleim is the correct translation, but mostly referring to Schleimhäute (nose, vaginal, etc.).

Still wondering if she really just meant eggs or something else :hmm: (in this case Schleimheäute sounds really disgusting ....)

Anyway ;)  thanks for your explanation! :D

Edited by *horizon*

Posted

No problem. I’m such a venus-polyglot desu, speaking 5 languages you know. :hoplz:

She could also refer to honey? Don’t know enough about that process. But in HK she studied for a degree in Nutrition or somthing, right? So she should know what she is talking about. Oh, she had such a good and prospering life there.

Btw, did she ever give a reason why the sudden obsession over and moving to Japan? I am not following her for a long time, but may it have been to run away from a broken heart or something? People do that. Just a speculation of course.
Did she get no more jobs in HK with her new face? I can only imagine booking her and then… :derp: "Who is that?"

Posted

No problem. I’m such a venus-polyglot desu, speaking 5 languages you know. :hoplz:

She could also refer to honey? Don’t know enough about that process. But in HK she studied for a degree in Nutrition or somthing, right? So she should know what she is talking about. Oh, she had such a good and prospering life there.

Btw, did she ever give a reason why the sudden obsession over and moving to Japan? I am not following her for a long time, but may it have been to run away from a broken heart or something? People do that. Just a speculation of course.
Did she get no more jobs in HK with her new face? I can only imagine booking her and then… :derp: "Who is that?"

Venus-sama it's so rare to see you without Margo, did you finally break free? xD

I think she's using mucous in this sense because milk/ eggs can be very crudely referred to as animal... discharge. That's my interpretation if it anyway. :alpacafedup:

From my knowledge there was never a clear reason for why she went to Japan, but from my personal interpretation, she wanted to be dolly and cute, but you can see that quite a few of her HK model jobs had her more mature and womanly. In that HK Magazine interview, she said that she herself wanted the dolly look, but her market/ agency in HK was limited to more mature jobs. That's why I think she went to Japan, and especially because she copied Dakota; she probably saw Dakota and thought "that's what I want to be". And I think her plastic surgery & moving to Japan went hand in hand. She probably decided to ditch HK for Japan and on the way there, reinvent herself (PS, personality, etc.).

Posted

just to add on the mucus thing, as far as i know vegans claim that milk contains pus and blood, and that's one of the reasons why you shouldn't drink it. some say milk makes you produce more mucus, but in itself milk itsn't/doesn't contain mucus. same idea with eggs. i don't know why she used the word mucus here. probably because she doesn't know what she's talking about.

so what's stopping you from going vegan taylor? you're an adult, you make your own money, buy your own food, why not? maybe the leather handbags are just too enticing.

Posted

just to add on the mucus thing, as far as i know vegans claim that milk contains pus and blood, and that's one of the reasons why you shouldn't drink it. some say milk makes you produce more mucus, but in itself milk itsn't/doesn't contain mucus. same idea with eggs. i don't know why she used the word mucus here. probably because she doesn't know what she's talking about.

so what's stopping you from going vegan taylor? you're an adult, you make your own money, buy your own food, why not? maybe the leather handbags are just too enticing.

Imagine if she would throw away her Channel and Fendi bag.... 8000 Euro gone :waatplz:

Posted

Imagine if she would throw away her Channel and Fendi bag.... 8000 Euro gone :waatplz:

Well that's nothing for her, anyway those bags are almost one year old now so... garbage

Posted

Yeah, I know several cases when vegan women didnt feed their kids with their milk and then the kids died. (They fed them with soy milk)

Posted

Yeah, I know several cases when vegan women didnt feed their kids with their milk and then the kids died. (They fed them with soy milk)

Sorry but where did you get this information? There's nothing wrong with the vegan diet if you do it right.

The only reason I am being cynical about it with Taylor is because a person can talk all day about how they want to be vegan, but if they don't actually do anything about it then what's the point? idk I find the post kind of self indulging like: look you guys, aren't I just an amazing human being because I'm actually thinking about making the *horrible* leap of like becoming a vegan~ :hoplz:like the thought that i would actually give up not only meat, but milk and eggs too~ you know it's *really* hard. but because i just care about the animals ~so~ much. i'll make this huge sacrifice~*  :rageplz:

Posted

Sorry but where did you get this information? There's nothing wrong with the vegan diet if you do it right.

The only reason I am being cynical about it with Taylor is because a person can talk all day about how they want to be vegan, but if they don't actually do anything about it then what's the point? idk I find the post kind of self indulging like: look you guys, aren't I just an amazing human being because I'm actually thinking about making the *horrible* leap of like becoming a vegan~ :hoplz:like the thought that i would actually give up not only meat, but milk and eggs too~ you know it's *really* hard. but because i just care about the animals ~so~ much. i'll make this huge sacrifice~*  :rageplz:

Sorry, english is not my first language I should write more deails. When vegan women who have no clue about human body and how food works doing it wrong or because its trendy. 

Like these cases
http://naturalhygienesociety.org/diet-veganbaby.html

Posted

She means babies need formula milk (cow's milk base) or human milk at least six months to survive. Giving your newborn soy milk will kill it due to lack of nutrients. You do not make your baby vegan until after one year at least. 

Back to Tay, I have high doubts she would ever go vegan. You have to have very strong political beliefs to go beyond vegetarian and I can't see her giving up her sweat shop leather goods or living the true vegan activist lifestyle. She's way too materialistic. Vegetarian, yes. Vegan, doubt it.

Posted

OT in spoiler:

Actually soy milk is quite high in nutrients, the only thing it lacks is the fat of cow's and breast milk which is what helps the baby grow quickly when it's so young. In the article it actually states that the mother was only giving the child breast milk - not soy milk, up to nearly a years old - you need to be eating proper food by around six months old. Most of these children died of starvation, because they weren't being fed enough and their parents gave them home remedies instead of taking them to the doctor when they were ill. I say this because there are misconceptions about vegan diets, but in this case it is no worse than people feeding their children nothing but pizza and chips and leading them to obesity and health problems. It is more a case of child neglect and ignorance from the parents, than the fact that you can't feed your child a vegan diet.

https://www.vegansociety.com/resources/nutrition-and-health/vegan-diet-children

http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/pregnancy-and-baby/pages/vegetarian-vegan-children.aspx

But yeah it's really ot so let's get back to Taylor. I actually think that she could be "vegan", like on camera only have a vegan diet and values, but behind the camera keep buying leather bags and such. She's kind of secretive about her personal life actually (like when she takes a load of photos in one day and spreads out when she posts them on instagram), so I think she could get away with it. As I said before, I just hope that she won't bring this self indulging attitude with it.