Taylor R General Discussion Thread

980 posts in this topic

Posted

They were having something that looked like a reception, but to be honest it didn't look like something festive like an engagement to me but more like they bought a house and had a welcome party there. She didn't mention what it was.

Screenshot_20180114-124937.png

That's the table she has in the apartment they are renting. She complained about the marble table in one video. And she's not wearing a ring on that clip (or she got a really small stone on it which I doubt would be the case if she was really engaged).

They are just probably having people over, maybe some Chinese holiday or whatever.

Posted (edited)

Sorry to but in without reading up everything here but I can confirm there is a type of birth control pill that CAN stop your periods because I've been on one myself. The progesterone only pill does this for almost everyone that takes it.. 

I don't think the fact she lost her period has anything to do with her weight, she's baited an argument here 😅

Sorry to bring this up again but how can you CONFIRM it? Mini pill isnt legal in Japan. Please confirm it for us all??

EDIT: a video or a statement of her saying 'its the mini pill' isnt confirmation, for future reference. Unless you have a photocopy of a prescription for a minipill for her it will be unconfirmed. And once again... mini pill is not legal in Japan, so if she DOES have it, she has it illegally which brings up an entirely different issue.

Edited by Nicole

Posted

Sorry to bring this up again but how can you CONFIRM it? Mini pill isnt legal in Japan. Please confirm it for us all??

EDIT: a video or a statement of her saying 'its the mini pill' isnt confirmation, for future reference. Unless you have a photocopy of a prescription for a minipill for her it will be unconfirmed. And once again... mini pill is not legal in Japan, so if she DOES have it, she has it illegally which brings up an entirely different issue.

When she lost her periods she was living in HK and only working in Japan from time to time. And you can bring your medication to a country if you have a recipe for it, can't you?

Anyways, it's been said many times that she didn't lose her periods due to pills but by being seriously underweight. Let's not start this argument again...

Posted

Mate I didn't say it was 100% fact that she was taking the mini pill I just meant that it can stop your periods, because it did for me and many of my friends. I didn't know it wasn't legal in Japan either.

I just assumed she was baiting an argument for pull :alpacaheadshake:

Posted

Mate I didn't say it was 100% fact that she was taking the mini pill I just meant that it can stop your periods, because it did for me and many of my friends. I didn't know it wasn't legal in Japan either.

I just assumed she was baiting an argument for pull :alpacaheadshake:

When she lost her periods she was living in HK and only working in Japan from time to time. And you can bring your medication to a country if you have a recipe for it, can't you?

Anyways, it's been said many times that she didn't lose her periods due to pills but by being seriously underweight. Let's not start this argument again...

Wasnt starting an argument, someone said they could confirm she was using the mini pill to stop her period and couldn't confirm it. Only started talking about it again since someone said it was confirmed I wanted the evidence because there are still people who think she lost per period from BC when, like you said, its been said many times by her that BC wasnt the reason.

Thats all.