• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R General Discussion Thread

1228 posts in this topic

Posted

@*horizon* I'm looking at her 2014 posts and see English/ Chinese/ Japanese comments, so I'm not sure why there's only Japanese on yours? :Alpacaconfused:

As for the picture, I actually think Taylor's response was fine in this case, because that post with the picture was about the massacre at Sandy Hook (Taylor gave her commiserations), so it's actually kinda insensitive for the person to go "hey I like the art tag me in this picture" when that was the subject of the post... to be honest if you liked that picture then just save it to your computer. :alpacadone: And then Taylor did technically "tag" the person that asked, because if you hover over the linked name:

NnmhWzd.png

she just didn't tag her on the picture itself, but did in the post.

All that said, idk if Taylor drew that picture or not, but there's no credit on it. :alpacabored:

Posted

These comments are written in quite simple Japanese and I can assure you that (at least) half of the comments written in Japanese come from weeaboos and old creepers, not from Japanese people.

Posted

Thank you for both of your responses. I dint know that it was because of this incident. So yeah I have to apologize for being too harsh and say that Taylor did the right thing! ^^

So I think its just my facebook page! But I#m still wondering why it is showing me only these comments under her posts. Why are you so weird facebook! xD

Posted

for a while I was like "how did they know she got plastic surgery" I'm so shocked this is the same person O_O (I know she has some makeup on in the first but omg the eyes and the jawline. But she's still very pretty!)

Also, does anyone think she's deleted some videos? It seems like she came out of nowhere one day and there's a gap between vids 3 years ago and now she uploads more today. I think on her instagram she followed people then unfollowed to get a higher follow count..

sigh... why must these girls do things like this? What happened to posting on youtube for fun, now just to be internet famous? 

tay1.PNG

tay2.PNG

Posted

@Tanayo That's exactly what happened. She deleted most of her videos, all of her swollen after-surgery face and 99% of those with her strong jaw wide face before operation. One of her deleted videos I reuploaded and posted few pages ago in Video thread, the one where she brings Rosie to Tokyo. In her Sony thread you can see her swollen cheeks but prepare for the feeling that you want to bleech your eyes after seeing her, it's that ugly.

About IG followers - she did action "Post my picture on your Instagram and tag me, and I will follow you! Make sure your account is public so I can see it <3", then she followed the people, got the attention, decend amount of followers, then made her account private and then unfollowed everyone.

After she followed 0 people, she made her account cool, clean and public again.

Posted

@Tanayo That's exactly what happened. She deleted most of her videos, all of her swollen after-surgery face and 99% of those with her strong jaw wide face before operation. One of her deleted videos I reuploaded and posted few pages ago in Video thread, the one where she brings Rosie to Tokyo. In her Sony thread you can see her swollen cheeks but prepare for the feeling that you want to bleech your eyes after seeing her, it's that ugly.

About IG followers - she did action "Post my picture on your Instagram and tag me, and I will follow you! Make sure your account is public so I can see it <3", then she followed the people, got the attention, decend amount of followers, then made her account private and then unfollowed everyone.

After she followed 0 people, she made her account cool, clean and public again.

Oh, thank you so much!!! That's kinda sad... Why not own up to surgery???? I don't get why she has to make it """"""secret"""""" I lose so much respect for people like that -_-

Posted

Because  we were talking about her diet lately, here is what she said about it a few days ago. I dont't want to twist every word she is saying around in her mouth, but I personally have the feeling she is jumping on the vegan bandwaggon.Maybe I#m too prejudiced when it comes to Taylor.

taz.png

Posted

Because  we were talking about her diet lately, here is what she said about it a few days ago. I dont't want to twist every word she is saying around in her mouth, but I personally have the feeling she is jumping on the vegan bandwaggon.Maybe I#m too prejudiced when it comes to Taylor.

taz.png

lmao that post :haiplz::hurrplz:

Posted

taz.png

LOL nope, gotta agree here. This post is her peddling her "lifestyle guru" image. I don't understand why she didn't finish her nutritional studies in HK if she's interested in this stuff (for whatever reason). I guess you can't go back to the same class after getting plastic surgery if you don't want people to find out. :alpacadone:

Posted (edited)

taz.png

I've always wanted to go vegan, because the lack of meat/animal products always made me feel so much better. Whenever I see pretty girls post their food pics it always gives me hope that I, too, can starve with them. I last about 2 months before I eventually eat pizza and it's like whatever, I accept the life of a pizza slug. FEED ME LEIA.

Kinda weird that Tay R is declaring veganism "for the animals" though... diet changes are usually because it makes us feel / live better, rather than having sympathy for food >.>

Edited by osmone

Posted

taz.png

When someone goes vegetarian/vegan it's always recommended to start off cutting out red meat and working your way down until seafood and completing the transition. She's probably following the recent "flexitarian/semi-vegetarian" trend for weight-loss and health reasons.

Posted

loool ~ i ever doubt that taylor is going to be a real vegan. never ever. for this she loves MAC and co. Makeup too much. and gucci or chanel leather bags. Being a vegan doesn't mean that you renounce meat. it means that you do not support any kind of products where animal needed to die for. 

so yeah, she is doing it only for the attention and to keep her pure image. and just to be cool ~

Posted

Ah yes, I totally forgot that she also has to leave her expensive leather bags, shoes and so on behind if she really wants to go vegan. We will see... :hmm:

Posted

Ah yes, I totally forgot that she also has to leave her expensive leather bags, shoes and so on behind if she really wants to go vegan. We will see... :hmm:

Hahaha I just realised that xD since her bags are Chanel and Fendi, they're prized for their supposed high quality, so they're likely to be leather or some other animal skin (lambskin maybe).

She could argue vegan diet not lifestyle, but when you say you're doing this for the animals, carrying the dead skin of an animal as a handbag isn't exactly animal friendly. Guess she'll play dumb if a follower points out her bags are leather say that they're faux leather. :douge:

Posted

Hahaha I just realised that xD since her bags are Chanel and Fendi, they're prized for their supposed high quality, so they're likely to be leather or some other animal skin (lambskin maybe).

She could argue vegan diet not lifestyle, but when you say you're doing this for the animals, carrying the dead skin of an animal as a handbag isn't exactly animal friendly. Guess she'll play dumb if a follower points out her bags are leather say that they're faux leather. :douge:

This! She said its not because of eating healthy or going on a special diet. no, she said she is doing it for the animals. Which I think its great, although I'm not a vegetarian nor vegan myself. BUT the way she is talking about the topic "I'm done with eating other animals mucous (can somebody explain what she meant with mucous?) and fluids" and the fact that her purchase behaviour is focused on expensive brands, who are using leather and fur (yes, most of the expensive brands are still the crulest when it comes to animals), doesnt make much sense!