• Announcements

• Moderator Applications Open!   05/20/17

Hi everyone! We're looking to expand our moderation team. See this thread for the link if you are interested. Thanks!

Taylor R General Discussion Thread

875 posts in this topic

Posted

You know from a vegans perspective I'm just like anyone else because I eat meat.. But I am against cruelty to animals.

I try my hardest to buy cruelty free products but at the end of the day it doesn't make me any better of a person.

I think this is probably how Taylor feels in some way

i would believe it that taylor would think that. but i dont know if she would take it a heart too much. i think its more of a passing thought for her. she seems to be in love with brand names too much to let go of it.

Posted

I liked Taylor a lot better when i thought Youtube was a hobby/Job of her's but now i can see shes only in it for certain things/goals even. :( I cant see her the same anymore. Cause Iv seen that they plastered her all over the internet, Getting her to where she is now, everything was so well thought out... When Im there looking at her like she was super interdependent, real and single LOL.... . Anyway Its so boring now she cant fake being a girl boss anymore, its like shes lost all her confidence or is just giving up on the personal part of her Vlog's... Saying that, i cant recall the last time i watched her vlog and it wasn't related to her vagina in some way... ffs  

Or maybe  its that she doesn't really have anyone to hang out with (at least on film) I mean, does she even have any J-Vlogger friends left, I haven't seen Sharla since her sister was around and she totally wasn't interested in Taylor then.. nor now, it would seem. 

I wish her and Mimei was still friends, Id take Mimei over Sharla anyday, not that i know what happened between them but still!

Posted

So, I was looking through Taylor's comments today on Instagram and I found a couple of comments in Japanese with english/western usernames... But when you click their profiles, they are just bots! Funnily enough, they all have really generic and standard descriptions that all look the same. :alpacabored:

Is it possible that she pays a bot application to get more comments, likes and followers? Or make it seem like she has a lot of Japanese/east asian fans? Sorry if this has been already addressed, but it just feels really fishy. :alpacaconfused: 

5959b5ac61159_Capture_dcran_2017-07-02__5959b5bce516d_Capture_dcran_2017-07-02__5959b5b114ada_Capture_dcran_2017-07-02__5959b5b7071b2_Capture_dcran_2017-07-02__5959b5bbb146f_Capture_dcran_2017-07-02__

Posted

So, I was looking through Taylor's comments today on Instagram and I found a couple of comments in Japanese with english/western usernames... But when you click their profiles, they are just bots! Funnily enough, they all have really generic and standard descriptions that all look the same. :alpacabored:

Is it possible that she pays a bot application to get more comments, likes and followers? Or make it seem like she has a lot of Japanese/east asian fans? Sorry if this has been already addressed, but it just feels really fishy. :alpacaconfused: 

Hidden Content

most definitely. they all have the same "list" abouts, no posts, etc etc etc.

how sad.

Posted

Hidden Content

The comments are also just spam (some advertisment for diet supplements and stuff)