• Announcements

• Snowflake Banner Poll!   02/17/17

Hello everyone! Please pick your three favorite snowflakes to be put in the new banner. Thanks a lot!   

Taylor R General Discussion Thread

789 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

er... most people get married and then have kids... sorry? I don't see any benefit of having kids with someone you aren't legally bound to. and as for deciding on marriage together.. again... most men propose...? lol  

i just feel bad for her. I guess I'm "old fashioned" then 9_9 but what else is she gonna do besides be a housewife? That's all she is doing right now, according to all of you. calling her boyfriend her sugar daddy. 

Ehm, what does legally bound to mean? What about people who are togehter for 20 years without a piece of paper. Is that illegal? you can have children without being married. You don't have to marry at all to have children, and you can still have a good relationship with your man/woman. What exactly changes through marriage? Your name? If your relationship was bad prior to marriage, it will be bad afterwards. If it's a good one, you can as well remain in a - let's call it - partnership. I know in some cultures and countries you HAVE to get married, but for many it's a choice. And I think it's good if people have a choice.

By the way, I know plenty of couples who have children without marrying or only marrying later (one of my friends waited for the law to change that children and BOTH husband and wife are allowed to have a double name. At that time they already had two children)

Imo I would be creeped out if my guy asks me to marry him without consulting with me before. It's a hopefully lifelong contract, and I would like to talk about it before. Which doesn mean others have to think the same. If someone likes to be surprised or dreams about being married, that's beautiful too. But I don't like someone to be forced into marrying, just because he/she has to.

Sorry for going ot, but what I want to say: If Taylor wants to marry, I'm sure she eventually will. Maybe they even talk about it regularly, maybe they have a plan. She doesn't seem unhappy in her relationship. And it doesn't seem like she wants children at the moment.

Edited by Risa

Posted

I was looking at some of Taylor's Fan Art "Withdrawals"  TayAwall

And i came across this!

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahha Thug LifeB|

fanmail.jpg

Posted

One thing that's always annoyed me about Taylor is her makeup -^- I hate how she does puppy eyeliner, she could totally do it with a wing at the end to add some life to her eyes!!

Posted

So Taylor is no longer following anyone on Instagram. Pulling a Kanye and Bieber. 

Posted

a little random, but has anyone seen this video?

Posted

a little random, but has anyone seen this video?

Was posted long time ago, but there are new members so maybe they did not see it.

Posted

Dakota Johnson has the same kind of wrinkles everywhere in the new fifty shades movie. Thought I'd share.

wrinkle.png

Posted

The difference is that Dakota Johnson has had those lines as far back as 2004, when she was 15.

dakota-johnson-teen-vogue-young-hollywoo

Posted

though it might be similar to Taylor's, cause she also had those little holes, and her face was not moving as much as it did on the picture above.