Taylor R General Discussion Thread

1071 posts in this topic

Posted

I think she calmed down the editing alot. But what I meant was more like that people wrote many times how perfect her hair was (in other videos too, not just my comaprison pic), and her make up etc etc. And in some videos (not in all I have to admit) she just made a perfect setting, and it looks like she puts on more make up etc. (I'm aware that other youtuber do that too ;) ) So people shouldnt think she looks like that 24 hours a day ;)

And (here comes here own phrase xD ) with normal dailylight, she looks like a girl next door. ;)

In her newest video she looks more comfy, but I realised she is still moving a little bit stiff and is wearing a hood in many scenes. So she is still covering something up maybe?

Ohhh I get you lol. Like how it's more obvious she's wearing makeup & what makeup she's wearing, or her hair doesn't look as shiny, that kind of stuff. Lol I was just so impressed that her cheeks weren't as puffy that I forgot about that. xD

Posted (edited)

tay4.png

A big difference for me thats for sure. Although she looks cute, she looks like she could be the little sister to the screencap on the left. 

Lips has less volume, eyes look closer together rather than apart, eyes are more rounded shape than long shape like in her videos, chin is bigger, nose bridge is more obvious, hair looks flat on the top. 

These aren't all bad features, she still looks cute in her own way, but compared to her videos, yes this is a big difference. And I know lighting is into play here, obviously in her own videos theres a matted/flat filter, buuuut, the features are obviously/painfully different to me.

Edited by soda

Posted

Ohhh I get you lol. Like how it's more obvious she's wearing makeup & what makeup she's wearing, or her hair doesn't look as shiny, that kind of stuff. Lol I was just so impressed that her cheeks weren't as puffy that I forgot about that. xD

This of course too ;) Her cheeks (or the swollen face) are not so prominent in her own videos! For example her newest video. When she is showing herself infront of the TV, her face looks cute, more perfect etc. And than you see the shots of her face during the drama or during her "behind the scenes" scenes, and BAM: suddently her face is swollen and you see the amount of make up she is wearing etc.

At least she is not editing her video like at the beginning of her career in Japan xD

Posted (edited)

Idk about the rest of you but I liked her vlog it was super cute. And to my knowledge also no editing on her face.

Edit.

Also taylor has surpassed Kota because she cares about her fans a little more. She did that blog as a thank you. And even though she's modeling and doing drama. She still finds time for her fans. I think it's nice and it shows how honest she is. 

Edited by 天使○°°○♡
more info

Posted (edited)

Hey guys I want your opinion. After her new selfie, I posted a comparison pic in the social media update thread and I was wondering, how her eyes went from pretty "small eyes" during her Honk Kong days to a "little bigger eyes" as you can see it in her Drama (here is what I mean):

tay3.thumb.png.abc80bf382f2b3b9cc34dcd58

Because you guys assumed that she might have had an eye surgery I became curious about this whole eye surgery thing and came across these korean eye surgery pictures:

eye.thumb.png.77470327767be382457cfa2fc3

eye1.thumb.png.0341458e5909976078139056f

(here the link: http://www.buzzfeed.com/kierawrr/31-crazy-before-and-after-photos-of-korean-plastic-4gx1)

and I remembered that I saw a white line under Taylors eyes as she was rubbing her eyes with a finger in one of her videos:

tay.thumb.png.6920343372d1d36649f12223d4

I first thought it was a scar but some of you said it was her aegyo sal tape. But wouldnt it make sense together with your eye surgery theory? Taylors white line is in the same area as these girls stiches! And scars naturally turn from red to white after a while!

edit: maybe thats the reason why her eyes were swollen for a while, when we thought it was her aegyo sal surgery. You can see in the picture below that her under eye lid corner is swollen (the picture was posted 13 weeks ago on her IG, the video above around 8 to 9 weeks ago):

tay.thumb.png.fd683525730dd1ccf693b133f4

Maybe you will ask: "But where ist the "scar" now? In the video we could only see the "tape" when she rubbed the area with her finger. So I think its the same with an actual scar. Only visible when you stretch the skin. So I honestly think she maybe didnt have an aegyo sal injection/surgery, because in some non-makeup scenes in her videos, she doesnt have them. So she either did an eye widening surgery (thats why the under eyebags were swollen in the picture above) or she just uses/used aegyou sale tapes (but that wouldnt explain the swelling and redness above). My theory could be right, but at the same time its just an agyou sal tape in the video! xD

edit: And this maybe happened to her (joker) lips?

smile.thumb.png.a45a9f1beb2457b4eac4ff8f

(you can find the video here:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2830602/Plastic-surgery-drastic-t-past-airport-security-Chinese-women-flying-South-Korea-Western-face.html)

tay4.thumb.png.3c9fc511023c7e8f9b9551333

Edited by *horizon*

Posted

@*horizon* I definitely think that she has had an Leteral Canthoplasty

Posted

@*horizon* I definitely think that she has had an Leteral Canthoplasty

this is for the outer eye corner right?

or for both?

Posted

this is for the outer eye corner right?

or for both?

yeah It's when you cut the outer corner

eye351.thumb.png.22afd3355c5e64a6abf39fc

Posted

yeah It's when you cut the outer corner

eye351.thumb.png.22afd3355c5e64a6abf39fc

Thank you!:alpacacrush:

Posted

All these before-after surgery graphics look exactly like Taylor, except joker mouth, she had them since always. Her lips are thin, but her mouth are large, you can see it in many shoots when she opens them, and also in gwiyomi video. Because of that big mouth-thin lips ration, she has the joker lines.

Posted

@lisa I thought these lines are more intense now, but you are right! Maybe they look more intense for for me because of her puffy cheeks ;)

Posted

I've been talking about it in the Taylor videos thread I think... I found a girl who had surgery and as a result her eyes looked almost identical to Taylors. I think she got both inner and outer corner cut + fake aegyo sal...

Posted

@*horizon* Probably, yes. They do look more obvious now, that's true. It could be because of pumped cheeks, you're right.

Eyes with proper makeup and contact lenses and opening them as wide as possible as she ALWAYS does, can make eyes look bigger. Maybe she cut them (why not though, that's the easiest surgery, and the most popular in Japan, so almost no risk at all, routine), but also with such a heavy makeup it can fool you. When she's not wearing that histerical makeup and no lenses, her eyes look average size, and not big at all, although she is still opening them so wide, as if somebody put a glue on her eyelids and she can't close eyes anymore.

Because of her habit (she's doing it for so long, it should be a habit by now) to hold eyes as wide open as possible, it can be misunderstood that her eyes are normal size. They are still smaller (for white person) and in shape of thinner almond (not round as she shoop them and as she draw them with makeup and later blend it with mobile apps).

Btw makeup on eyes can really do a miracle, I don't even know why she still uses Photoshop for them (e.g. when sometimes her irises are uneven and oval.. that's lazy and ugly).

I'm posting pics of one woman who is amazing with makeup, she can transform to any kind of beauty. Few years ago I knew her name but I forgot it.. Anyway, here is a picture of her, and this is even not the top of what she can do.

Some features you can't change (jaw, chin, shape of scull in global, forehead, nose), except with Photoahop and surgery, but eyes you definitelly can.

Taylor changed her jaw and chin, but mouth and eyes, I think she didn't. Maybe yes, but no need to, if she is just a quarter as good as this lady from the picture.

image.jpeg

Posted (edited)

@*horizon* Probably, yes. They do look more obvious now, that's true. It could be because of pumped cheeks, you're right.

Eyes with proper makeup and contact lenses and opening them as wide as possible as she ALWAYS does, can make eyes look bigger. Maybe she cut them (why not though, that's the easiest surgery, and the most popular in Japan, so almost no risk at all, routine), but also with such a heavy makeup it can fool you. When she's not wearing that histerical makeup and no lenses, her eyes look average size, and not big at all, although she is still opening them so wide, as if somebody put a glue on her eyelids and she can't close eyes anymore.

Because of her habit (she's doing it for so long, it should be a habit by now) to hold eyes as wide open as possible, it can be misunderstood that her eyes are normal size. They are still smaller (for white person) and in shape of thinner almond (not round as she shoop them and as she draw them with makeup and later blend it with mobile apps).

Btw makeup on eyes can really do a miracle, I don't even know why she still uses Photoshop for them (e.g. when sometimes her irises are uneven and oval.. that's lazy and ugly).

I'm posting pics of one woman who is amazing with makeup, she can transform to any kind of beauty. Few years ago I knew her name but I forgot it.. Anyway, here is a picture of her, and this is even not the top of what she can do.

Some features you can't change (jaw, chin, shape of scull in global, forehead, nose), except with Photoahop and surgery, but eyes you definitelly can.

Taylor changed her jaw and chin, but mouth and eyes, I think she didn't. Maybe yes, but no need to, if she is just a quarter as good as this lady from the picture.

image.jpeg

That's true! I saw one show where they did these kind of make up (it was a chinese show I think), and it was a huge difference! What irritates me the most is one thing. We were disussing that she might had an aegyo sal surgery, and I also believed it, mostly because of this photo posted above: obvious red swollen eyebags (or actually aegyo sal, I dont know the word in english)! But why is she using aegyo sal tape than? Were her aegyo sal gone after one month so she had to put on this tape instead?

Yes, It would be actually really crazy if she did eye surgery, but because she already had done quite alot to her face I wouldnt be surprised! xD I know sometimes I take these things to serious. after all its just taylor, not a celebrity. But it makes kind of fun actually xD Its like detective work ;)

tay.thumb.png.fd683525730dd1ccf693b133f4

Edited by *horizon*

Posted (edited)

Found something which reminded me a little bit of the IG scam she did (but maybe I'm too harsh?). "No I wont tag you, but you can share my picture instead hehe"

tay1.png

By the way out of boredom I went back to Taylors facebook page (thats where I got this pic ;) ) and I went through some of her post from 2013/2014 And I can only see japanese comments under her many posts. Did she deleted the english comments or is it just my facebook page? (its not under every post! So maybe its just my facebook page)

Just an example:

(the hidden one is from another thread)

tay.thumb.png.e632fccb1637b29786a7640c90

tay2.png

Edited by *horizon*