• Announcements

• Snowflake Banner Poll!   02/17/17

Hello everyone! Please pick your three favorite snowflakes to be put in the new banner. Thanks a lot!   

Taylor R General Discussion Thread

782 posts in this topic

Posted

Are the photos uploaded late? They have  bunch of Hong Kong tags and the face seems closer to her older one

This is obviously pre-surgery Taylor, so yes, beginning of her time in Hong Kong.

Posted (edited)

By coincidence I found out the brand name of Taylors channel Bag: Its a "Boy Bag". Its really expensive, between 3000 and 4000 Euro(or even more)!!! (just typ in the name in google search)

tay.png

tay2.png

tay3.png

Edited by *horizon*

Posted (edited)

LOL Taylor's #1 fan marco made a video dedicated to her
Watch the whole thing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAJEifr06h8

Then look at his comment underneath

Edited by Truthing

Posted

Watch the whole thing

Oh yeah this guy xD But I cant see it here in Germany.... stupid GEMA....

Posted

Watch the whole thing

I can't see it either. Please download it and post on dailymotion. And PLEASE do a screenshot of comments! I didn't check her Facebook for some time, but I know very well who Marco is, who could forget that? :D she has one of the most dedicated old creeps, lucky her lol

Posted

The video is very cringe-worthy. Just pics of her with bad Windows Movie Maker transitions inbetween :harharplz: There are no comments, just one of him:

''You're beautiful, the fairest one of all''

Posted

Watch the whole thing

Looks like someone found the animations on Powerpoint.

Posted

Omg Marco. xD I notice that guy all over her FB comments and wall posts. She must take a deep breath and remind herself she wants to be famous and can't tell him to creep off. 

Posted

Omg Marco. xD I notice that guy all over her FB comments and wall posts. She must take a deep breath and remind herself she wants to be famous and can't tell him to creep off. 

I think she could, tbh. If she had tact she could do a "girl power" tell-off, like "you're a creep overstepping boundaries and I'm standing up for myself".

But really, ignoring him is probably the best thing to do in her position.

Posted

I think she could, tbh. If she had tact she could do a "girl power" tell-off, like "you're a creep overstepping boundaries and I'm standing up for myself".

But really, ignoring him is probably the best thing to do in her position.

Yeah but she's an aidoru in Japan~~ They don't tell creepy fans to go away~~ They are the only fans. :megusta:

Posted

Since we have to wait for Taylor's swolleness after surgery to calm down, I will share this fan of Taylor xD

Taylor sometimes leave comments there, but the hilarious thing is that this fan have reposted comparisson pictures from the old PULL and doesn't get it xDxD 
Or maybe this "fan" is fake and making fun of Taylor? Is it one of you? If so, best joke xDxDxD

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Posted

Super creep status
Also I can upload that video if I find the time

Creep.png

Posted

She still doesnt post a selfie or a full body picture. Either she is still recovering from surgery (which I also guess!) or she is working on something and is quite about it (for example she is in a different setting in her pics, wakes up pretty early in the morning like today...).

tay.png

Posted

It makes no sense to be unable to post a proper selfie because of waking up early in the morning. Everybody who is doing something is waking up early in the morning. It can be special for her because usually she's not workig anything except trying to be popular on the Internet, but it's still not good enough reason for hiding her face, when her look is her strongest card in order to become e-celebrity. (If it's not like that, she wouldn't fake her look this much.)

Last time her face transformed, she needed one month to heal completely (to heal enough that she looks ok, after overly edited selfies of course).

From selfie with glasses where she's still showing her chin and jaw (just not the eyes) to the next selfie, where she's not covering her (swollen) chin, passed one month.

That hiperedited swollen chin selfie where she eidted picture as much as Dakota does, and where she still uses hair to hide her jaw and cheek, and bright light to literally errase half of the picture, from that a week passed.

Looks like this time she needs more time to recover. 5 weeks already.

She did mistake, she should take more selfies before this surgery so she can post them in recovery, to avoid this pause.

Taylor, that's a tip how to fool your fans for the next time.