• Announcements

• Snowflake Banner Poll!   02/17/17

Hello everyone! Please pick your three favorite snowflakes to be put in the new banner. Thanks a lot!   

Taylor R General Discussion Thread

775 posts in this topic

Posted

Mmm, so just the typical snowflake issues huh? I see I see. I mean she really doesn't even seem that interesting, yeah, she's cute. But there's so many weeaboo white girls who look/act exactly like her. I can't believe this trend hasn't died out yet.

xD That's exactly my feeling!

Posted

Mmm, so just the typical snowflake issues huh? I see I see. I mean she really doesn't even seem that interesting, yeah, she's cute. But there's so many weeaboo white girls who look/act exactly like her. I can't believe this trend hasn't died out yet.

Yes, repeatedly.

Also

- stated in interview "I suit Asian men more, my ex was also Asian"

- says she is vegan (in Zipper, first issue with Taylor), but is eating meat

- says she doesn't weigh herself ("be happy with yourself!"), and next days writes a post where she says what she does when she wants to lose few pounds

- always keeps secret where she travels, but posts pics of her travelling

- hiding her plastic surgeries

- lying about her height

- bulying people who mention her age

- insisting her unrealistic skinny calves are something she's born with (those stretched things you can see only in pics, she doesn't have a skill yet to edit video like that)

- says she shoots all videos by herself; later admits she gets help, after she was called out on PULL

- everything she "tries to correct" (very lame and not genuine tries) after being mentioned on PULL, looks like she's here all day long, but pretending that's none of her interest

- lying about tripod-san (a man who follows her everywhere, possibly her manager - first she wanted everyone to believe when she insisted it's a real tripod; now she can't do that anymore, so now she wants to appeal tripod-san is a female, which is not - we saw man's shadows and heard man's voice), and some people saw her with an older Japanese man

- says she fully support herself since she's 14 except education - LMAO - 1st she doesn't have education because when she dropped Hong Kong, she also dropped studies (in one post from few last months, she said she is not dietician, nutritionist or anything like that - but she was studying nutrition); 2nd her family is ridiculously rich, like people say, Richie Rich level of being rich, and she was living in her parents' home for many more years after she was 14 - she was not paying any of that by herself; also she can not afford living in center of Tokyo, often oversea business class plane seats, Chanel etc. clothes and accessorie, bringing dog to hairsaloon regularly (she's not washing her dog herself, because then "it's not pretty"), going to hairsaloon for herself, doing nails, spending tons on makeup, equipment for videos etc. etc. etc.... with doing only Zipper job and some minor shits. And she used to be catalog model, she got some better jobs, but definitely not enough to live like a queen. Also, in Canada her brother and dad are driving Ferraries and other similar cars, they have a house big like Britney Spears, and her backyard is LITERALLY ocean (I just posted pics of it in Social Media thread)... so that "I fully support myself" is such a poor lie. What kind of a "dream" she wants to be and what kind of "inspiration" she wants people to call her...

- changing best friends like socks (that's not reserved for snowflakes, it's just funny and immature, since she's 27 years old)

etc. ...

Posted

I don't agree with the lying about photoshopping, but I don't see how wanting to lose weight makes someone automatically unhappy with their appearance? You can be happy with your appearance and want to improve it at the same time :Alpacaconfused:.. but in Taylor's case I think her "positive motto" is BS 

Posted

I don't agree with the lying about photoshopping, but I don't see how wanting to lose weight makes someone automatically unhappy with their appearance? You can be happy with your appearance and want to improve it at the same time :Alpacaconfused:.. but in Taylor's case I think her "positive motto" is BS 

Wanting to lose weight is totally cool.

Uncool is saying "I don't weigh myself" and "Weight is not important" but doing the very opposite - weight IS important to Taylor and she does weigh herself, and she wants to lose weight.

Also the first time when she pumped her cheeks, after some people commented on that, she said she has to lose weight.

1. It's not going to be gone with losing weight, and that was a terrible message to her followers who have any kind of fat in face (although probably nobody has artificially pumped cheeks).

2. She was already normal skinny.

That message was sick.

Posted

That picture is from january 28. 2015
few more pictures:
https://reddogstudio.wordpress.com/tag/taytay_xx/
(Did we had this already? if yes, just ignore)

20130917_jimmy-jams_0005.jpg

wow i did not know her jaw was soo strong/square!

all her videos she looks she has bjd face shape with such a narrow jaw.

i never got why people said ''her jaw is so strong'' now i do lol

Posted

wow i did not know her jaw was soo strong/square!

all her videos she looks she has bjd face shape with such a narrow jaw.

i never got why people said ''her jaw is so strong'' now i do lol

She has a normal square face (very preferred in modelling industry) 
But seems she hate it.

Posted

She has a normal square face (very preferred in modelling industry) But seems she hate it.

idk but her face seems very oval to me in her videos I have known 1 girl with a boxy/square face and it doesnt disappear in vids/pics

i didnt even know you could photoshop videos :')

Posted

idk but her face seems very oval to me in her videos I have known 1 girl with a boxy/square face and it doesnt disappear in vids/pics

i didnt even know you could photoshop videos :')

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFWejJZOZ5U

of course you can edit videos 

Posted

Wanting to lose weight is totally cool.

Uncool is saying "I don't weigh myself" and "Weight is not important" but doing the very opposite - weight IS important to Taylor and she does weigh herself, and she wants to lose weight.

Also the first time when she pumped her cheeks, after some people commented on that, she said she has to lose weight.

1. It's not going to be gone with losing weight, and that was a terrible message to her followers who have any kind of fat in face (although probably nobody has artificially pumped cheeks).

2. She was already normal skinny.

That message was sick.

LOL in that case, the girl is crazy

Posted (edited)

LOL in that case, the girl is crazy

I saw the discussion too (I think it was on her facebook page) which lisa referred to. I cant repeat it word by word (I have to admit, because its long time ago), so dont take my words as Taylors ;) .  But the content was like: "Your face looks swollen. What happened?". Taylor: "I gained a little bit weight, so I have to go on a diet again!"

Edited by *horizon*

Posted

Just wanted to say that re: education, I don't know about her secondary education but I assume she has one. It's just that she wanted to be a dietitian and didn't complete her nutritional studies, which would be tertiary/ university level. She was 22 in that interview with Apple Daily, so it's a fair assumption I think. :lamaheadshake:

Posted

Just wanted to say that re: education, I don't know about her secondary education but I assume she has one. It's just that she wanted to be a dietitian and didn't complete her nutritional studies, which would be tertiary/ university level. She was 22 in that interview with Apple Daily, so it's a fair assumption I think. :lamaheadshake:

She didn't finish any university (and she doesn't hide it). Her education is taking Japanese private lessons, modeling school etc., and her parents paid for that. (When she was trying to study on university, they were supporting that one too - she does say they paid for her education (in this case, attempts in education).)

Anyway it's a lie when Taylor says her parents paid only for education. Big, and so stupid lie. 

Posted

That picture is from january 28. 2015
few more pictures:
https://reddogstudio.wordpress.com/tag/taytay_xx/
(Did we had this already? if yes, just ignore)

20130917_jimmy-jams_0005.jpg

Are the photos uploaded late? They have  bunch of Hong Kong tags and the face seems closer to her older one

Posted

Are the photos uploaded late? They have  bunch of Hong Kong tags and the face seems closer to her older one

Don't know the date of it is  January 2015