• Announcements

• Moderator Applications Open!   05/20/17

Hi everyone! We're looking to expand our moderation team. See this thread for the link if you are interested. Thanks!

Taylor R General Discussion Thread

896 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Here you can discuss your general thoughts about Taylor! If you have any questions about her life (like money, plastic surgery, her career, her past, her age etc), feel free to post them here! So we can keep threads like "random pictures", "videos" or "Social Medias" on the actual topic. ;) Maybe its also a good way for new members, who get confused by the huge number of different pages, to stay on track with Taylors role as a snowflake ;) (because some new members asked why Taylor belongs to the Snowflake Section)

Edited by *horizon*

Posted

*throws confetti*

This thread was well overdue; we really needed a general one for Taylor. xD

Posted

By the way I just watched Sharla's vlog for today, and she said that she will be with Taylor tomorrow (so today, the 22nd) and they'll be baking.

Posted

:) I saw one girl's Instagram, sunnydahye, she did double eyelid and facial contouring surgery. After two weeks from surgery she started to post selfies clearly showing her face, and there is no stiches visible, it looks like it healed completely.

You remember the time when Taylor didn't post new selfies for three weeks? 

I think that's when Taylor's contouring surgery happened.

If anybody needs timeline of her (lack of) posts from that time, dig through the Social media thread.

Posted (edited)

*throws confetti*

This thread was well overdue; we really needed a general one for Taylor. xD

It was Lisa's idea to make a general thread ;) And its a good one! we really needed one! :D Sometimes the threads really got confusing! xD

oha baking with Taylor! I can smell a new video! xD

@lisa do you have a link for this girls instagram?

Edited by *horizon*

Posted (edited)

@*horizon*

Her instagram is https://www.instagram.com/sunnydahye/

She's one of girls who likes to hang with special snowflakes like Audrey or Kim Dao, but there is one really, really cool point about her! - she said she's going to have surgery, she posted pic after surgery and every now and then she drops a pic of her after-surgery face and makes joke about it (she says it looks like potato), which is cute and cool because not only she is not hiding it, but she says it out loud so people don't have deluded image about her face + I love to know that and see how face is changing, how swolleness goes down etc., it's interesting, and it is very possitive to follow somebody's good progress.

All this positivity I feel just because of few pics she posted. Respect to her for not trying to cover up every single thing like similar girls that she's surrounded with.

--

Sharla and Taylor are now besties, no? :D

Sw5fdRs.jpg

But pay attention to this tweet: a girl who posted it recognised that it's Taylor next to Sharla, but Star Creators didn't spot her haha, they noticed only Sharla

HieAyCZ.jpg

Edited by lisa

Posted (edited)

Thing with Sunny is that Korean culture is more open about plastic surgery from what I can tell; I have Korean friends and essentially double eyelid surgery isn't even considered surgery to a lot of girls, it's just something they get once they turn 18. 2 of them went for the double eyelid surgery right after they graduated secondary school.

And for westerners, I feel we have a double standard because this white girl I knew got jaw realignment (I think?) surgery right after she graduated, and it was massive gossip, whereas our Korean friends getting eyelid surgery was just "well they're Korean so it's pretty common".

So I guess that might be why Sunny's inclined to be more open about her surgery, though that's only my projection. Taylor likely knows that either admitting/ denying to plastic surgery would damage her career, especially when it's that obvious. Say the truth or don't say anything at all.

As for Taylor and Sharla... I think it's good that she made a friend (Sharla seems nice from what I've seen), and lets jsut hope Taylor's smart enough not to pull, what is called, a "Mira" and ruin it. :douge:

Edited by redbowkiki

Posted

Thoughts on Taylor being in a new jdrama apparently? If they're going to have her speak in Japanese in it it's going to be a disaster. Also LOL because she won't be able to edit her face in it either. I'm curious to as to what kind of role she'll be in.

Posted

I'm sure makeup artists will do their best to make her look as good as possible. Depends on who is paying them, she might look more similar to her edited selfies than in her own edited videos.

I've seen theatre and movie makeup artists irl, low to middle class skills, who spend 10-15 min per person. Even They are like magicians, and can do awesome tricks with appearance.

That makeup can not be worn outside around people, but on screen/stage it looks amazing.

Posted

:) I saw one girl's Instagram, sunnydahye, she did double eyelid and facial contouring surgery. After two weeks from surgery she started to post selfies clearly showing her face, and there is no stiches visible, it looks like it healed completely.

You remember the time when Taylor didn't post new selfies for three weeks? 

I think that's when Taylor's contouring surgery happened.

If anybody needs timeline of her (lack of) posts from that time, dig through the Social media thread.

Stitches would be inside the mouth as they don't cut open the outer skin ~ Unless you were referring to the eyelids. (Thus why salty,hard or w.e foods would have to be avoided ~) 

And Taylor's face always looks consistently swollen like she's having an allergic reaction to something.. ( Maybe its the fillers... maybe they put to much, maybe she is allergic

Posted

tay.png

Posted

I finally found proof that Taylor used to follow people and how she went from following hundreds to following 0. And in deleting process she went private.

Proof is in spoiler, chronologically.

1DXSxtJ.jpg

mcQsZOs.png

WA0R6uD.png

xHL9Al7.png

I hope I will also find screenshots which were posted on ex PULL, with her post where she asked people to post her picture on their Instagram and in return she will follow them. Please people who were on old PULL, dig through some history of your screenshots, I'm sure some of you also have it! :alpacawink::Alpacashocked:

Posted

Taylor is actually pretty cute, at least what I'm seeing on her insta. Although most of her pics all have that same deer in the headlights kind of look. Is there any real drama surrounding her? Does anyone have a summary or anything?

Posted (edited)

@egg I will give you some points and I hope somebody else will fill in the gaps, because there were lots of tiny things Taylor did. ;)

1. her scam: Look what Lisa posted above your post. Taylor scammed people by asking them to post her pictures on their instagram and than she would follow them back in return. Thats why she had so many people she followed in the first pic (I think) but after this "campaign" she started to unfollow everybody. So it was just a scam to gain followers.

2. her photos: She denies to edit her photos. She says is just the right angle an lighting. She even made a video about how she only smoothes out her skin in pictures (its the new apple i-phone video), where she used a pic of Rosie (her dog) or a selfie with closed eyes to explain how she uses her mobile phone apps to erase pimples and other minor editing.

3. her videos: in the past she even edited her videos in a really heavy way just to look like Dakota. Of course she denies this point too. Nowadays her videos are not heavy edited anymore. But there are still some parts, especially close ups, where you can still see they are edited. Not long ago she made a video about her camera equipment where she excused her weird face by explaining that it depends on her lenses, that she sometimes doesnt look like herself (instead of her own face, she took again her dog to show the differences...). you can find it in the video thread.

4. her motto - love yourself, work hard, be nice: She tells everybody to follow her motto, although she cant follow her own words. love yourself: she did plastic surgery in some degree to get her look (Compare her pics from her past in HK. they are in her model thread.). work hard: she has a rich family, who supports her, otherwise she couldnt afford her expensive lifestyle. She has only a few jobs in Japan, but lives in an apartment in Tokyo (a quite expensive area), drives only by taxi, her dog has its own hair dresser, she flies business class etc etc. But she tells everybody that she doesnt get any money from her family and supports herself. (MAYBE she still has savings from her HK days? Because as you can see in her model work thread she had many jobs back than! That would be my only explanation that she could afford her lifestyle now if she really doesnt get support from her family. And she is still a relatively new youtuber.). be nice: she is a nice person. Of course, thats the image she created. But she can get "rude" when you address her lies in public on her accounts.

But the good thing about Taylor, I have to admit, is her motto, which sounds paradoxic XD. Although she cant follow her own words, other people take this positive person Taylor created as a role model or inspiration and you can see on her IG that many people write things like: "I feel inspired to work out everyday when I see your sport videos!" or "I want to work hard for my dream like you, Taylor". She is one of a few snowflakes who encourages her fans to work for their dreams etc. But because she is lying, it more like a positive "blanket" to cover up her negative points.

edit: Found another point - her fans always ask her to make a "daily make up routine"-video (for month!!) and she just ignores their requests. "you guys are asking me alot about my camera equiptment", "you guys always want to know about....." (I've never seen these kind of questions on her public accounts Taylor was talking about in her videos but MAYBE she got these questions as private messages?). The only make up video she did was for halloween and it was filmed too far away, so you cant see what she is doing. She even added some sketches to her video to explain what she is doing BECAUSE it was too far away.

Edited by *horizon*
grammar, sometimes I cant write in english XD and more info

Posted

Mmm, so just the typical snowflake issues huh? I see I see. I mean she really doesn't even seem that interesting, yeah, she's cute. But there's so many weeaboo white girls who look/act exactly like her. I can't believe this trend hasn't died out yet.