Simply_Kenna Should Replace Venus

12 posts in this topic

Posted

I second this. 

Posted

I (kind of) agree. I like to use it to keep up with Maggot tho hehe

Posted (edited)

I (kind of) agree. I like to use it to keep up with Maggot tho hehe

We can do that in the little snowflake section. Although Maggot is a very big snowflake, she isn't really famous and she's being forgotten more and more. 

Edited by Marilyn

Posted

I agree with this and I don't even follow that thread.  She has several threads dedicated to her and Yumi had her own thread once she reached 500 posts.  Simply kenna has 3 or 4 right? She deserves one.  

Posted

I do 100% think Kenna should get her own section. Her thread is popular enough for it.

Posted

I agree with this notion.

Posted

The only reason I don't want kenna to get her own mega thread is because most of her content is posted on one platform and sifting through multiple threads is just insanely tedious. I used to love reading about yumi but I can't keep up with 5 threads of her bullshit so I stopped reading all of them lol. Can't keep up, so why bother?

If Kenna's section was just all her old threads and newest general thread in one place, that wouldn't be bad but splitting up her stuff from general to youtube to instagram would just be too much to look through and a lot of readers would probably give up lol

Posted

The only reason I don't want kenna to get her own mega thread is because most of her content is posted on one platform and sifting through multiple threads is just insanely tedious. I used to love reading about yumi but I can't keep up with 5 threads of her bullshit so I stopped reading all of them lol. Can't keep up, so why bother?

If Kenna's section was just all her old threads and newest general thread in one place, that wouldn't be bad but splitting up her stuff from general to youtube to instagram would just be too much to look through and a lot of readers would probably give up lol

Yeah, I like being able to track everything in one linear post - it's like a timeline of what's going on. I think it would be appropriate to collect her previous/future threads together but anything more than that is not necessary and will just make it harder to follow.

Posted

I agree she should get her own mega thread but I don't think she should replace venus. If she per say has to replace someone to get her own, then have her replace Dakota imho. Dakota's thread is slower than Venus' and her youtubechannel is nearly dead.

Posted

I think she should replace Johanna. Kenna's section could be all of her past threads and current thread as someone suggested.

Posted

Came here to second this motion. GIVE 👏 KENNA 👏 A 👏 SECTION 👏