• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

H3H3 (Ethan & Hila Klein)

59 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Edited by FlorenceLee

Posted

Very long video but I highly recommend you guys watch it start to finish. I had my doubts about Ethan for some time, but It is near the end of this video that I really stopped making excuses for Ethan's behavior. 

Posted

Very long video but I highly recommend you guys watch it start to finish. I had my doubts about Ethan for some time, but It is near the end of this video that I really stopped making excuses for Ethan's behavior.

I've watched that video too and it really confirmed what I've thought of Ethan ever since he began doing podcasts. Like many others have said in the comments, that part with Jontron was very painful to watch.

Posted

I've watched that video too and it really confirmed what I've thought of Ethan ever since he began doing podcasts. Like many others have said in the comments, that part with Jontron was very painful to watch.

The jontron and shoenice parts were hard to stomach.

tho jontron said dumb disgusting shit, Ethan should have either a) denounced him or b) shut the fuck up. But instead he continued to pretend to be his friend all to throw him under the bus repeatedly on live stream and Try to get dirt out of it. And he waited so long to do it so YOU KNOW hes only in it for the fucking scoop.

the shoenice part was deplorable. No matter how you look at it. Absolutely sick. 

anyway, memeology has posted videos on ethan. Apparently h3h3 has words like 'hypocrite' blocked from the comment section. 

Posted

I saw in my recommendations that Ethan addressed the video in his latest podcast and blamed his behavior on his depression. 🙄 Also he had the channel name of the guy who made the hour long video blocked from the comment section. He remains a hypocrite and really didn’t learn anything. I’m glad everyone is realizing how shitty he and even Hila are.

Posted

I'm so disappointed in Ethan, honestly. Last year I considered buying their merch and now I'd be ashamed to call myself their fan/regular viewer. Just too much hypocrisy, Ethan can do no wrong lol.

There really isn't anything to add to this video, it sums up everything. Now we see that he's a little insecure sh*t that throws friends and rivals alike under the bus for his own gain.  Disgusting topics and jontron aside, what really opened my eyes was how he sent Jimmy away after the podcast break and his evil laugh when Hila suggested so.

For me this dentist video was one of the funniest and that's how they treat someone who basically helped them to get where they are now (I know they probably think they were the ones who helped Jimmy gain views and subs but really it was a pretty damn two-sided win win situation) I'm done with them and I was a loyal fan for years. 

Posted (edited)

Ethan has really fallen off in this last year, which has been both disappointing and sad to watch. You can almost see the exact moment it happened when looking through the uploads on the H3 channel. They made the “VAPE NATION” video, which blew the fuck up, garnering 23 million views. Then shortly after that he tried making another vape video in what I can only assume to be an attempt to milk the success of the first one. It got 4 million views. 

2AA64985-35AD-4AE6-9812-79E3252AC239.jpeg

I believe after this point he said he felt overwhelming pressure to keep making videos as successful as the vape nation video. I can’t speak much for the podcasts because I avoid them. But what I have seen has either been boring or problematic as fuck. I did watch the highlight where they announced Hila’s pregnancy, which made me very happy for them! But as soon as he started talking about “squirting in Hila for more than a year” it immediately when from happy moment to fucking disgusting. Your kid is gonna come across that one day, I hope you know, Ethan.

Edited by AnarchyStocking
SORRY ABOUT THE HUGE TEXT I have no idea what happened after I pressed post :/

Posted

I've been a fan of them for a long time, I really liked their old content and their Ethan and Hila channel, and seeing them going on a downfall is really sad to watch...

Lately my opinion of them have been pretty mixed but I saw the one hour video and the whole thing was really hard to sit through, especially the jimmy and shoenice parts :alpacasad: I don't follow their podcast (I've only watched some highlights, but I completely missed on the things that were pointed out on the video) so this pretty much gave a firm standing of my opinion now

But it's disappointing that they would go as far as blocking words like 'hypocrite' or the channel name that did the video on their comments...as if that will solve the problem (it's good that memology 101 pointed it out tho)

After lurking the forums for a long time I decided to make an account just to have a say on this...

Also sorry for the bad grammar, english isn't my first language lol

Posted

just found out this thread exist and i haven't really been keeping up with H3 since probably mid/late 2017 but holly shit i just watch an hour and a half worth video of H3 getting relentlessly destroyed. honestly props to that guy. i already knew he is a massive a hypocrite and a manipulative malice the moment that leafy/pyro debacles happen, can't believe it took everyone this long to finally caught up with it lmaaoo not disappointed tho cuz this is glorious.

Posted (edited)

I saw in my recommendations that Ethan addressed the video in his latest podcast and blamed his behavior on his depression. 🙄 Also he had the channel name of the guy who made the hour long video blocked from the comment section. He remains a hypocrite and really didn’t learn anything. I’m glad everyone is realizing how shitty he and even Hila are.

Not trying to WK (I'm not defending him, I'm defending facts) but I watched that whole podcast and that's absolutely not true.

He specifically said he WASN'T blaming it on depression. He said HIM already being a shitty person CAUSED his depression and then the depression made him even MORE of a shitty person than he was already being. He also specifically stated that mental illness is not an excuse. He also specifically stated "yes. I am all of those things everyone is accusing me of" as a preface.

Don't spread misinformation, check your sources, just watch the podcast if you want to have an opinion on it. 

I do agree however he's being a complete little bitch about this. Don't block keywords. Don't block controversy when you love to dish it out. Don't prevent people from calling you a "hypocrite" because you don't want to hear it. If you're going to put out a video like that - then you need to be prepared to take the FULL and COMPLETE response of the community. Shane Dawson at least did that.

Edited by honeycrisp
bolded the specific part of the comment I was referring to.

Posted

I literally can't believe that I sat through a movie-length Youtube video, but I'm glad I did. Damn. I've never been a diehard H3H3 fan, and never kept up with them too much, but I'll have to admit, with mental illness being a touchy subject for me, I was really quick to defend Ethan using depression as an excuse. But I didn't know about any of the stuff in the video. Glad I got myself out of that shitshow sooner rather than later. 

Posted

What do you guys think? 

Posted

I literally can't believe that I sat through a movie-length Youtube video, but I'm glad I did. Damn. I've never been a diehard H3H3 fan, and never kept up with them too much, but I'll have to admit, with mental illness being a touchy subject for me, I was really quick to defend Ethan using depression as an excuse. But I didn't know about any of the stuff in the video. Glad I got myself out of that shitshow sooner rather than later. 

Again - He did not use it as an excuse, and states exactly that it is NOT one and shouldn't be used as one. Watch both sides of the story before following what one youtuber says. Not WKing. Just tired of this misinformation spreading. 

Posted

Again - He did not use it as an excuse, and states exactly that it is NOT one and shouldn't be used as one. Watch both sides of the story before following what one youtuber says. Not WKing. Just tired of this misinformation spreading. 

ppl are just going to continue to say "he used depression as an excuse" when they didn't even watch the podcast.

idk how someone could say "hey, i was a really shitty person, did shitty things, and fell into a hole of shittiness but i'm trying to be better" & ppl still be like eh fuck you u sack of shit. jesus christ, just say you don't like him and go lol.

also, the hypocrite censoring thing... I feel like everyone likes to think they know how youtube works but no one really does. it could be some dumb youtube censoring trigger for all we know.

Posted

I have watched both sides. Maybe that was bad wording on my part. I didn't mean excuse as in "why you should all forgive and defend me", I literally just meant it as "reason for lack of content". Because he did use depression as a large reason for lack of content. I didn't mean it as in him wanting people to disregard anything wrong he's done. Which is why until I saw that video, I've been defending him for talking about his depression and how it affects his work, because it's a very real and serious thing. I didn't understand where a lot of the criticism was coming from, because I don't keep up with H3H3 and their drama very much, and to me a lot of the criticism sounded like "fuck you for being depressed" instead of "your depression doesn't excuse a lot of the things you did".