• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Jasmine Sean

275 posts in this topic

Posted

Poor baby. This kid has already gone through a lot, being a preemie, being run round to shootings and now suffering a skull fracture (and being fetishised the entire time). I've never personally known anyone to trip and fall with their baby, but I guess accidents can happen. I hope she gets better soon and that there aren't any lasting effects and I hope this is the first first and last time something like this happens...

Posted (edited)

Ah, sorry, double post

Edited by rootbranch

Posted

If she fell with her in her arms, she probably fell forward. I have heard of people falling while carrying babies before. Thankfully, Luna is recovering ok.

Posted

Falling while carrying a baby can happen. My husband has done it before with our daughter once and its extremely terrifying. I'm glad Luna is recovering okay. Granted my incident happened when my daughter was a year old and she got a nasty bump to her head and my husband beat himself up over it for weeks.

Posted

Yeah I know someone who tripped with her baby/infant in her arms (though only she got hurt) and she was obviously stressed and upset about it. I think accidents definitely can and do happen 

But I think we're all looking at her with a bit more of a critical lens just because she seems to care so poorly for her baby in normal situations (holding her head weird to angle her at a damn camera, not allowing her to wear enough clothes, not really seeming prepared for caring for Luna, taking her on shoots at a crazy young age/vulnerable time, etc) that I do just kind of wonder what fully happened and just how responsible she is with Luna (or, more likely, irresponsible)

Posted

my grandmother fell down the stairs with my auntie when she was a baby, so accidents do happen. I do wonder if she is properly caring for Luna as she seems to be someone who would never properly take full responsibility for anything. 

Posted

She took Luna to a baseball game🤦‍♀️ and no hearing protection, cause why bother

Posted

Yeah I know someone who tripped with her baby/infant in her arms (though only she got hurt) and she was obviously stressed and upset about it. I think accidents definitely can and do happen 

But I think we're all looking at her with a bit more of a critical lens just because she seems to care so poorly for her baby in normal situations (holding her head weird to angle her at a damn camera, not allowing her to wear enough clothes, not really seeming prepared for caring for Luna, taking her on shoots at a crazy young age/vulnerable time, etc) that I do just kind of wonder what fully happened and just how responsible she is with Luna (or, more likely, irresponsible)

Oh I wonder the same thing too. I hope she gets better over time but... :alpacaconfused:

Posted

I honestly think jasmine is just irresponsible. If she cant properly care for Luna, she should just let her grandma or mom take care of Luna until she's a year older or so.

Posted

She took Luna to a baseball game🤦‍♀️ and no hearing protection, cause why bother

yesterday was a scorcher in Toronto too.. city issued a heat warning, humidity made the heat unbearable :alpacaheadshake:

Posted

yesterday was a scorcher in Toronto too.. city issued a heat warning, humidity made the heat unbearable :alpacaheadshake:

Wow this is not peewee baseball we're talking about here... And even if it was, I'd rather not take a kid who was born a premmie outside if I can help it. Like... Even adults don't fucking go out during such high temperatures if they don't have to, what the hell?!!

Posted

Ughhh I hate this situation. Got knocked up by a random Korean guy in hopes to get citizenship and fulfill her fetish and now she’s prancing around with a baby she wouldn’t really care for if it wasn’t MixEd

Posted (edited)

Soooo, which dad is she talking about?🤔

20190709_022402.jpg

Edited by Leelee

Posted

Soooo, which dad is she talking about?🤔

20190709_022402.jpg

forgive my ignorance but what does she mean "turned 5 months yesterday but technically 3 months"? is she saying she's counting Luna's birthday from the date she was supposed to be born and adding extra months on? because that seems like a really messed up thing to do (also makes me wonder if thats why shes putting her in films, since i had thought premie babies couldnt work that young so i had been wondering...but i could be wrong)

also good lord how many more lies is she gonna spew how does no one call her out and be like i thought her baby daddy ditched you the second you got knocked up

i mean really this girl....

Posted

forgive my ignorance but what does she mean "turned 5 months yesterday but technically 3 months"? is she saying she's counting Luna's birthday from the date she was supposed to be born and adding extra months on? because that seems like a really messed up thing to do (also makes me wonder if thats why shes putting her in films, since i had thought premie babies couldnt work that young so i had been wondering...but i could be wrong)

also good lord how many more lies is she gonna spew how does no one call her out and be like i thought her baby daddy ditched you the second you got knocked up

i mean really this girl....

When babies are preemie they have their real age and their adjusted age. Five months since Luna was born, but it means she’s only about the size of a three month old full term baby