• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Jasmine Sean

589 posts in this topic

Posted

Here are some photos of my family, all of which down below are half Asians with the exception of one of my cousin being pure Scandinavian (on the outer most right)

Baby Pictures comparison

Hidden Content

^this

My baby boy has my features (I'm a white european fyi), yet his eyes looked same as the baby on the far left and still not much has changed in that matter. His skull and body shape, fat distribution in his face, eyelashes and hair (darker blond) are same as mine, and soooo different from his father's, but eyes are a dead giveaway that he's not fully white, even though he just has hooded eyelids and not typical "asian eyes". Of course there are cases where kids don't look Asian at all, but it's such a low percentage, that I wouldn't consider it in Jasmine's case. We all know how Luna looks and how different she is from her mother

Posted

She's so cray she'd probably cheat the system and send a swab of Luna's spit instead of hers.

The fact that most of us can honestly imagine her doing that is the saddest part

Posted

Honestly I feel kinda bad for her (not as much as I feel for the baby though) because imagine living a life of delusions like this just because you can't accept the fact that you're not a specific race... idk if her thickass skin has self image issues but it must be hard because she KNOWS she ain't Korean. Tf...?

Also has anyone wondered who the dad is lol or like... how she even managed that...? I feel kinda bad for the guy too if he was just a hookup she met on an app and if he knows/doesn't know he has a baby somewhere. Yikes. She's vile

Posted

Honestly I feel kinda bad for her (not as much as I feel for the baby though) because imagine living a life of delusions like this just because you can't accept the fact that you're not a specific race... idk if her thickass skin has self image issues but it must be hard because she KNOWS she ain't Korean. Tf...?

Also has anyone wondered who the dad is lol or like... how she even managed that...? I feel kinda bad for the guy too if he was just a hookup she met on an app and if he knows/doesn't know he has a baby somewhere. Yikes. She's vile

The baby's father was one of Jasmine's friend she made in Korea, who she slept with and later on when she told him that she was pregnant he stopped talking to her.  She then I think complained about it ( not getting support from him) online later

Posted

The baby's father was one of Jasmine's friend she made in Korea, who she slept with and later on when she told him that she was pregnant he stopped talking to her.  She then I think complained about it ( not getting support from him) online later

That's gross. If he took advantage of her knowing the risks of pregnancy and all then he's gross too, and if she lied to him just to fulfil her sick fetish of having a Korean baby then wtf, have no words.

Posted (edited)

this woman is so embarrassing, you have a child now, you are responsible for an entire human being but looking good online and living this lie is what seems to matter the most. please just grow up (also learn how to properly support your baby's head).

Edited by primebabeo

Posted (edited)

That's gross. If he took advantage of her knowing the risks of pregnancy and all then he's gross too, and if she lied to him just to fulfil her sick fetish of having a Korean baby then wtf, have no words.

She probably poked a hole in the condom for all we know lol. Gotta get her KoREaN baby.

Edited by Xiao

Posted (edited)

She probably poked a hole in the condom for all we know lol. Gotta get her KoREaN baby.

Korean guys are quite infamous for wanting to do it without a condom and also trying to take it of during sex, so I doubt she would have had to go that far. She probably just let him do it without one.

Edited by oneminusone

Posted

Korean guys are quite infamous for wanting to do it without a condom and also trying to take it of during sex, so I doubt she would have had to go that far. She probably just let him do it without one.

I don't think it's "Korean guys", more so the demographic of Korean guys she would see as easy prey (most willing to use her to satisfy their needs etc from clubs)/vice versa, guys that see her as easy prey.

Posted (edited)

Ffs, she posted a video of her daughter watching some sort of Cartoon. I turned up the audio and it's in Korean. I can't see any subtitles. I guess I was naiive because I was hoping she wouldn't try this shit with her child, but I guess her delulu fantasies are being forced onto her innocent kid.

(Also, I think I can post post screenshot as you cannot see her daughter's face)

IMG_20190615_230638.jpg

Edited by rootbranch
Needed to block out my IG photo

Posted

혜정 Hyejeong? I really thought she would call her daughter 루나 Luna, even in Korean...

Is she really trying to teach her daughter Korean while not being able to speak it herself? Interesting. And I'm not sure a baby can learn a language just by watching cartoons.

Posted

All I see is a Caucasian with blonde roots coming through. But #mixed I guess

65E4B2EF-4303-4F24-9C6A-13225CD35684.jpeg

Posted

Omg finally a thread for Jasmine!

idk why I was hoping that the baby was a hoax but she really done did it..,,,. hopefully her family is providing a good support system bc idk how else Jasmine would provide for them since she’s not working/too busy planning more ways to fake her own ethnicity

Posted

Ffs, she posted a video of her daughter watching some sort of Cartoon. I turned up the audio and it's in Korean. I can't see any subtitles. I guess I was naiive because I was hoping she wouldn't try this shit with her child, but I guess her delulu fantasies are being forced onto her innocent kid.

(Also, I think I can post post screenshot as you cannot see her daughter's face)

IMG_20190615_230638.jpg

isn't screen time for babies something that's not recommended?