• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Jasmine Sean

872 posts in this topic

Posted

Im only surprised cuz i could actually see a little resemblance in luna with that guy and his family?? At least i do more than this new guy.

I feel bad for Luna but I’m honestly not mad at whoever is the biological father. The only way I would be if they’d been in a relationship and started talking about having kids and he dipped because he knew she was pregnant. I wouldn’t want to deal with some white koreaboo girl. 

then he probably should have thought about that before he raw dogged her lmfao people really be letting men off the hook because the mom is crazy. Isnt that more of a reason to man up and get your kid for at least partial custody so they turn out okay?? I wouldnt abandon my kid with a mentally unstable adult because i wouldnt want to deal with a side of crazy.

Posted

then he probably should have thought about that before he raw dogged her lmfao people really be letting men off the hook because the mom is crazy. Isnt that more of a reason to man up and get your kid for at least partial custody so they turn out okay?? I wouldnt abandon my kid with a mentally unstable adult because i wouldnt want to deal with a side of crazy.

if he actually knows he’s a dad. He probably hasn’t even spoken to her since. I know it’s two to tango and all that crap but I’m not going to be mad with whoever is Luna’s biological father because we don’t know if he actually knows. But that’s just my opinion. 

Posted

Ehmmmmm.. Not too sure about that lol. I wouldn't swipe right on those two pics we have seen so far.

i said better looking than the first one, as in the first dude she managed to fool.

Posted (edited)

Ehmmmmm.. Not too sure about that lol. I wouldn't swipe right on those two pics we have seen so far.

u underestimate the incredibly low standards of koreaboos like jasmine, who would probably find any korean male that breathes as attractive. bonus points if they're actually thirsty enough to fuck her too (she isn't much of a looker herself imo). at this point it's probably even less about looks (as if her standards couldn't get any lower). as the comment above mentions, she probably doesn't even see these men as ppl anymore, but as walking dollar signs she can both fetishize and exploit financially to fund her koreaboo fantasy life. 

Edited by rurihari

Posted

i said better looking than the first one, as in the first dude she managed to fool.

Yeah I know haha, but I still think the first one is a little better looking. Like @caeleigh mentioned, she must have gone for Tae first because he was the best option to then find out he wasn't the father and she is now moving onto the next one. 

u underestimate the incredibly low standards of koreaboos like jasmine, who would probably find any korean male that breathes as attractive. bonus points if they're actually thirsty enough to fuck her too (she isn't much of a looker herself imo). at this point it's probably even less about looks (as if her standards couldn't get any lower). as the comment above mentions, she probably doesn't even see these men as ppl anymore, but as walking dollar signs she can both fetishize and exploit financially to fund her koreaboo fantasy life. 

Very true.. But how long was she in Korea? Would she really have had ONS that often that there is an entire list??

Posted

To be honest, I highly doubt this new Juhyun guy is the father either.

Jasmine likely chose Taehyung because he seemed the most well off. Taehyung is 29/30 years old, had a car, a comfy looking home and he was also a student despite being an obvious adult so I assume he was studying for a Master's or PhD. Jasmine probably figured that is she claims he is the father, he'll be the most capable of providing for her financial needs and hence has more money to spend on her and Luna. She was so desperate to establish the 3 of them as a family that she even destroyed his relationship with his girlfriend and emotionally blackmailed him with the baby, brought herself to his home and established herself as a wife to be. However, turns out he is not the father of Luna at all... she even booked plane tickets to Seoul for this February but I guess now that money is down the drain because he's not the daddy. Likely, an event like this will have lifelong damages to Taehyung and his family who had to go through this. All because, one of his one night stands was a batshit insane psychopath with a race fetish. Personally, I feel sorry for him and how he must feel: he likely felt something for Luna enough to introduce her to everyone only to find out he doesn't have an actual daughter.... he was torn away from a relationship with a girl and damaged his family. It must have been a rollercoaster of emotions to go through all of that.

Now Jasmine chooses her next candidate for daddy: Juhyun. Juhyun likely has means and money that Jasmine wants too. The same as with Taehyung.

In reality, this woman has absolutely no idea who the real father is and is choosing candidates from her list of Korean men she has slept with to emotionally blackmail them into making her their wife. She is not looking for the father of Luna; she is looking for a Korean husband for herself. If she truly wanted a father for Luna, the first things she should have established with Taehyung was his paternity with a test but no... she was already texting him about marriage before she even met him in Korea and quickly wanted family photos despite only knowing him for less than 4 weeks.... And I will repeat on that: she is not looking for a father to her daughter, she's looking for a Korean husband. She gave birth to an actual human being so she can use the child as a tool to trap Korean men into a relationship with her because using her race to her advantage and finding men with a 'white girl who can't communicate but wants to fuck' fetish wasn't enough to entrap a man to be with her, so this time she is using a human being for blackmail to satisfy her desperate fetish for Korean men. She is just THAT desperate for a Korean man to herself.

She is nothing more than a gross fetishist of the highest calibre. I have no pity for her whatsoever and she does not deserve to have Luna as a daughter. She needs to be sterilised for her own good as well as the good of others. I'm genuinely so disgusted by her and the thought of having a vile human as her out there in the world. She should be reported to CPS.

This is my biggest issue with her snarky remark about "Korean men" and their "history" with women. Men all over the world act this way towards women. This is not an exclusively Korean issue. From what I can see, she strikes me as the sex tourist in this situation. She wants to pretend like she was naive to trust a man when it's safe to assume that she was planning to trap any Korean male in order to live out her fantasy. It seems like Taehyung isn't like the negative stereotype of Korean men after all because he was willing to fly her over and get to know Luna. How does that fit into her negative stereotype of Korean men? These men were dumb as hell to have unprotected sex with Jasmine but Jasmine appeared to be hustling hard to get herself pregnant by any Korean man. Now, poor Luna will grow up with an unstable family life because of Jasmine's blatant fetishism. Luna might never meet her father because Jasmine doesn't 100% know his identity. Jasmine appears to be declaring that Luna's father abandoned them, which we know isn't exactly true. Luna will probably feel unwanted, too. Jasmine needs to reflect on what she's done and how it will hurt her daughter. She needs to stop making this shit about herself and start thinking about what is best for Luna. (Hint to Jasmine: it's not good to drag a baby all over the world to meet random strangers who could be paternal family. it's also bad to be dragged to China where there's a serious and highly contagious virus going around right now)

Posted

So she obviously lurks here, so jasmine, we all know the scam you tried to run, and how miserably you failed. By your texts looks like while having sex with these 2 men, obviously very close together since they’re possible fathers to your child, you convinced them you are infertile or maybe that you were on birth control, so they can finish the deed, therefore, securing yourself a half Asian child, which is fucking sick and twisted. You lied to these boys, and they have every right to be upset, though yes they should step up, you should also step up and own to your own mistakes, now Luna has no father because you selfishly lied all to live out a koreaboo fantasy. 

9DD6C2EE-8148-44FC-9064-4AC169C22F68.jpeg

16F23B49-06E9-4FA6-88E2-0C606612FCCE.jpeg

BA837D8C-C1F0-4CA4-932D-00EDC99EBA8C.jpeg

Posted

So she obviously lurks here, so jasmine, we all know the scam you tried to run, and how miserably you failed. By your texts looks like while having sex with these 2 men, obviously very close together since they’re possible fathers to your child, you convinced them you are infertile or maybe that you were on birth control, so they can finish the deed, therefore, securing yourself a half Asian child, which is fucking sick and twisted. You lied to these boys, and they have every right to be upset, though yes they should step up, you should also step up and own to your own mistakes, now Luna has no father because you selfishly lied all to live out a koreaboo fantasy. 

She already deleted these posts... Ohhh Jasmine, why are you putting this online and being so messy... :alpacadone:

Posted (edited)

Is she trying to save face by posting that shit online?? Because it's having the exact opposite effect. "My child has only 2 dad possibilities" how dare she..

Edited by saltycookie

Posted

her latest post is um .... we get it jasmine hes your baby daddy

EDB9B282-8BAF-475A-802C-B71C88BFE392.thu

Posted

So his name is Junhyung not Juhyun, she can't even read hangul correctly, so much for going to Korea so frequently.... can't even read hangul lmao

Also..... MAY 2019?

If she already long suspected that Junhyung was the father and they talked about the baby while she was still pregnant, why the hell the hell did she bother pushing Luna onto Taehyung after months after she gave birth?? She was simultaneously talking with two men behind each others' backs and once one didn't want her psycho ass she turned to the other man?? 👀👀 Scum.

Anyway, we never knew what kind of person Taehyung was because we never seen anything from his perspective... no accounts, none of his words, we only saw and judged through Jasmine's posts online. 

However for Junhyung, clearly from these texts, we can see and judge that Junhyung did in fact want some form of connection to Luna but only in secret because he can't tell his family and he does not want to marry Jasmine. In return Jasmine wants to just "be friends". Whether he is actually the father or not, Junhyung clearly didn't abandon Luna upon finding out he possibly had a child.

Now, I put "be friends" in quotations because I highly doubt that is what she wanted. Without even meeting Taehyung, she was already looking into marriage. Also, I doubt Jasmine would have respected Junhyung's wishes to keep it a secret from his family for some time because she made very clear threats online that if he does not get himself and his family involved she will "get him and sue him in court". She is out for drama and to wreck havoc and make sure everyone knows if she doesn't get what she wants. She's a big fat liar. Rather than respecting someone's wishes and understanding the Korean cultural background of how devastating having a child out of wedlock is for any person and their relationships with their families and society, she would rather destroy that person's life.... doesn't sound like a "friend" now, does it? She's so extremely two-faced. 

4B993EF0-EECF-4E69-893B-DA5B1CE5888C.thu

AFC0DC96-0DBE-4798-8253-B8F16FC3D52C.thuFF611EA9-020B-4270-885A-2D25EC491F3F.thu

Posted (edited)

So his name is Junhyung not Juhyun

SSHHH SHE LURKS 

tenor.thumb.gif.0abaae6b264c1f908729b696

Edited by HeyHaHowYaDoin

Posted

YIKES

And this kids is why you use a condom if you're doing it with someone you don't know well. No matter what. They could be lying their ass off. 

Posted (edited)

Very true.. But how long was she in Korea? Would she really have had ONS that often that there is an entire list??

i forget how long she was there, but it was a decent amount of time. enough time for her to have relations with more than tae and junhyung, and i can totally see her going for it over and over again so that she could be SURE she'd have her baby. i suppose these two are the only guys we have 100% confirmation of, but she's a pathological liar and is constantly twisting the "truth" to fit her narrative. 

and right now her current narrative is playing the role of the "poor abandoned mother", complete with a manhunt to find the "evil" man who left her and her daughter. except she literally played herself by posting that katalk convo bc this is clearly not the case. junhyung is "missing" right now, but not before trying to make it right to the best of his ability despite being scared and exhausted. he didn't just ghost her like she's been suggesting, there was a clear effort!! sure he didn't just drop everything and run off to marry her and live happily ever after, but who tf would??? was jasmine out here really thinking she'd meet her korean prince charming through a one night stand?? this "role" she's trying to play right now is invalid. and ofc who could forget tae, we all know how much he did for her too.. the poor guy. :alpacadone: 

@jasmine: real life isn't a kdrama u fetishizing twat, you're messing with people's lives here. since u love your korean heritage sooo much, u must know a bit about korean law right?? meaning u may also be aware that tae could probably sue u for defamation were it not for u being a foreigner, since that probably complicates things. you've posted about him online and this may follow him forever. at the same time, he was also most likely (and understandably) eager to get the hell away from u and never deal with your psycho self again. so truth be told, u got quite lucky there bc if it were me i would've sued the fuck out of u. also, a quick sidetrack, but trying to "be friends" with your baby daddy isn't gonna lead to him falling in love with u and then marriage. i say this because i feel like u still have a glimmer of hope and are searching for junhyung with YOUR best interest in mind, not luna's. u don't have to be friends to work together. this is about luna having a father, NOT about u having a "friend" and/or potential husband. 

so my guess is that while talking with the two guys simultaneously and "testing the waters" so to speak, she found that tae was more accepting/welcoming compared to junhyung and maybe had more $. what tae was offering and doing for her was probably closer to the koreaboo fantasy she wanted (ex. taking public walks together, cute "family" pictures, introducing her to his family, etc.). she might have even thought they'd get married eventually. that is, til he took a dna test and got the fuck out. i'm not sure how good korean sex ed is (not too good iirc) and i know it's partially bc of my western mindset, but it's crazy to think that a dna test wasn't the first thing on anyone's mind. but tbh i was exposed to shows like maury and jerry springer from a somewhat young age, which also made me hyper aware of dna tests. pretty sure no shows like this exist in korea lmao. but that just makes me feel even more sorry for these two guys, especially tae, who literally took what jasmine said at face value and did everything right. if he didn't take the test, who knows how much more he'd be invested in her lies???

what intrigues me now is that she says the two know each other?? if this is true, did they knowingly sleep with the same woman? or did they find out some time afterwards? i'm inclined to think it was afterwards bc i highly doubt tae would've introduced luna to his family if he knew there was another potential dad. i wonder if tae told junhyung the kind of person he would be dealing with since he had a lot more experience with her, and (hopefully) encouraged him to take a dna test. would it have been possible for junhyung to test with the same sample of luna's dna that tae used? note to jasmine: that might be why he's hiding from u. 

sorry if some of this is repeated/regurgitated info, i'm just trying to piece everything together bc of how inconsistent her story has been 

Edited by rurihari
clarification