• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

Jasmine Sean

1015 posts in this topic

Posted

Y’all Jasmine has gone full on Chinaboo. She’s moving poor Luna to China now and I can’t help but hurt for the poor baby. It’s not good to be whisking such a small child around on a whim because you have a fetish for Asian culture. I guess she’ll be getting pregnant with a half Chinese baby next. 

E8045306-B41C-4E49-94B7-0C0B6C1EA351.png

CB45BBC7-312B-4473-ADB3-D192E4BBC35C.png

Posted

Looks like she still won't give up her obsession with Korea and being a gross Koreaboo - surprised she didn't try to google translate how to say in Chinese since she's UBER CHINESE now

20200126_090444.thumb.jpg.1f5af66580c21f

Posted

Maybe she's going to find out soon that she's actually 25% Korean AND 25% Chinese!!1! 

Posted

How coincidental that now since she is ChiNeSe that Luna’s birthday is on the exact day of Chinese New Years,,,

There is no end to this woman’s fetishization of Asians. News flash Jasmine, you will never be mixed Asian. No matter how many lies you tell and delusions you believe, you will never be mixed Asian. 

You’re only making a fool of yourself. 

D7ED9C55-36B4-4FC9-8F31-8D8A622907B9.jpeg

Posted

Y’all Jasmine has gone full on Chinaboo. She’s moving poor Luna to China now and I can’t help but hurt for the poor baby. It’s not good to be whisking such a small child around on a whim because you have a fetish for Asian culture. I guess she’ll be getting pregnant with a half Chinese baby next. 

She wants to go to China and is already looking for a BABYSITTER? This girl seriously does not want to take responsibility for Luna... omg. Poor fucking baby. I'm gonna bet she wants a babysitter so she can go out alone and hook up with some man to fck coz she wouldn't be able to find a man if she had a baby with her all the time. 

Honestly Jasmine, just leave the baby with her family in Canada and go on your fetish sexpat trip alone. Don't get a child involved.

Posted

She wants to go to China and is already looking for a BABYSITTER? This girl seriously does not want to take responsibility for Luna... omg. Poor fucking baby. I'm gonna bet she wants a babysitter so she can go out alone and hook up with some man to fck coz she wouldn't be able to find a man if she had a baby with her all the time. 

Honestly Jasmine, just leave the baby with her family in Canada and go on your fetish sexpat trip alone. Don't get a child involved.

Man... I don't think China is a good place to travel now. I have several Chinese friends who live in China and they told me there's only 1-2 provinces that are not infected by the virus. The rest of the provinces in China are already infected but the gov is covering the news so other countries have no idea how much the virus is spreading in China rn. I actually have plans to go to China this easter and cancelled my flight and everything bc all my friends tell me not to come. 

Posted

BITCH, YOU WHITE. CEASE THIS FUCKERY AT ONCE.

Posted

I wonder if she got a job teaching English abroad in China? There are definitely some programs/schools that don't really care how qualified you are and will take almost anyone. 

Posted

I just wanna pop in to say I'm updating the introduction post soon to have it up to date with recent events since I want to take care of this thread. :alpacacrush:

Posted

??? Does her father or other family members not have google to see just how close Changsa is to Wuhan?? Young babies stand nearly no chance against the virus. I have given up on Jasmine's ability to make any rational choices in her life a long time ago, but surely her family would be against this trip right??? I've never been more concerned about Luna than I am now... This literally might be her dumbest decision yet. I know I am probably over-reacting about the virus but if she is really going to hook up with any Chinese guy that she can get, she will only increase her risks of getting infected and easily infect Luna next...

Posted

Jasmine, you are WHITE and you are a BAD MOTHER.