• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Jasmine Sean

818 posts in this topic

Posted

omg hi jasmine lmaooo care to give pull another shout out on social media?? so ppl can come here and see u for the race faker u are?? i mean u clearly love lurking on here and answering only the "easy" questions.. i think the biggest question we really want answered is being avoided so i'll ask it again since maybe u missed it

why do u lie about your race on social media?? not gonna ask IF you're a liar bc we already know and have enough proof so no need to try and convince us otherwise. you're as white as wonderbread and always will be and u know what? there is literally NOTHING wrong with that! i'm 100% serious, there's a distinct beauty in embracing who u really are imo

some bonus questions from me: when did ur fascination with korea turn to obsession? or was it always an obsession? are there ppl who don't believe u when u "claim" to be half? what do your parents think about all this?

i don't expect any of these to be answered but feel free to prove me wrong lol 

Posted

I have some bonus questions if you don't mind! What happened to the half Chinese, half German parts of you as well? Are you just more obsessed with Korean people than Chinese people? 

Posted

^ didnt she claim to be half japanese and half thai too?

Posted

I don't think Jasmine has any "fans" that would Google her name to be honest 🤧🤧 if someone's going to Google her, it's agencies that she applied for 

Posted (edited)

eyy throwing 'em shades huh?

Mind elaborating just what kind of work allows you to take holidays often, and not only one or two days, but at least for a few days to a week? Hmm? Introduce us to that work please, we sincerely need to know what kind of work that gives you that much of an allowance that enables you to travel per month, and have unlimited holidays.

Tell us, Jazz! Unlike you, we're work cows who can only find work that are 9-5, 5-6d/week, with an annual leave/medical leave of 14 days before you get fired/warned. Teach us your ways! /s

Edited by Jeanne d'Arc

Posted

Technically, wasn't she on "maternity leave" still when she traveled with Luna to Korea, which would explain how she could fuck off there until having to come back? Or maybe she got the job after coming back from Korea, then it'd explain how she was free to roam around without a care in the world when it comes to vacation days and all that...? (Also consider that I only have French laws and my own experience in the private sector to base off how long you could stay on maternity leave so...)

See, that's the problem Jazz when you spent so long lying and then suddenly you get all witty telling the truth: it raises even more questions from people who don't live in la la land.

Posted

19-12-17-20-39-32-655_deco.thumb.jpg.896🤔

Posted

oh did baby daddy realise you were crazy and/or that luna wasn't his? lmao, what did you expect Jasmine? you want this fairytale mixed relationship that's never going to happen, just face it and grow up and become a good mum too Luna. 

Posted

19-12-17-20-39-32-655_deco.thumb.jpg.896🤔

guess they ccouldn't work it out lmao. I hope he looked her up online and found this thread

Posted

well that took a turn--went from implying she was getting married/being a family with the guy to publicly telling him to eff off basically

honestly curious what happened in between staying with him in Korea, having his family clearly be welcoming enough at the time, to this. maybe she asked him to support them and he said no? total speculation based on nothing at all, but seriously wondering what happened from the happy times in korea to this angry FB post

Posted

im torn because its awful for luna but also i can see why he doesnt want to deal with jasmine..... how much can he do from another country as well for a kid that may not be his

Posted

I just don't get why Jasmine would post something like that as a public status? Seems a bit tacky to air dirty laundry publicly on facebook. Jasmine if you're reading this, stop ranting about your baby daddy online and instead channel that energy into loving and properly raising Luna. 

Posted

That's terrible, no guy should throw away their child. I hope he at least pays some money and calls her on her birthday and such so that they have at least some form of relationship. If you have sex without protection you need to own up to it when it results in a child, no matter who the mother is. Even if she was just some "easy white girl" one night stand. I understand that he doesn't want a relationship with Jasmine, but I hope that he will still be in Luna's life as/in a positive role.