• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Jasmine Sean

714 posts in this topic

Posted

Even if Luna is the calmest baby right now and sleeping through the whole flight. Let's wait until she's a toddler and see what you're saying then, Jasmine. 

Aside from that, she's making her daughter suffer in so many ways (short clothes when it's cold, selling all her baby stuff, forcing her to 'work' etc) that flying might indeed be a minor issue... And you can't take her on your lap forever, Jasmine (which sounds incredibly uncomfortable for such a long flight). 

Posted

where is she "working" that is just giving her all this time off? unless she's on mat leave, which would not be paying enough for all her trips 

Posted

So Jasmine decided to address us again. She's mad that we are speculating how she pays for the flights and stuff.

Screenshot_20191031-214830.png

I mean I wasn't speculating, I was basically asking (since she reads this site anyways) and SHE DIDN'T ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION

HOW does she pay for flights to Korea so often? She said she worked for it but like...doing what? Where? I'm legit just curious as I cannot afford that lifestyle. Maybe she just doesn't have any savings, but that would be super irresponsible as a new mother. 

Also, "things in my past"--so is she done pretending to be half Korean? Or is she just not going to acknowledge that? Like???????

Posted

Didn’t she say she’s willing to take a DNA test? Go head, darlin’

Posted

Lol jas get a fucking life 

Posted

Didn't she just have her baby in February? Canadian maternity leave can last up to a year plus but paid leave only lasts so long depending on how long you've worked there.

I could be wrong but Employment Insurance also pays the new parent on leave up to 35 weeks. Maybe she used her mat leave money to travel, which is a terrible idea. Sweetheart, that money is for your BABY not your fetish trips

Posted

This entire situation is sad for Luna. I know children of amicable divorces who struggle. That's with parents who are on good terms, communicate well and have their finances in order. Luna's father lives in Korea and her parents have a huge language barrier. The situation is already stressful enough. She's being really defensive, but everything found in this thread was offered up by her.

Dang, please tell me the secrets of this amazing job.
I wanna leave my already-good job for one that offers this much vacation time and so much pay that I can fly across the world every few months.

This job apparently pays well enough that she's comfortable taking time off, too. I don't know many new parents who are so financially set that they're ok taking time off of work and taking trips to different countries. Luna needs to see her father but I feel it isn't wise to take long periods off of work and spend thousands to get to him. I hope someone is advising Jasmine on the legal and financial issues involved.

Posted

Wouldn't it be cheaper to just a post a picture of her kOrEaN mother instead of doing a DNA test?

Posted

Wouldn't it be cheaper to just a post a picture of her kOrEaN mother instead of doing a DNA test?

She obviously has enough money for lots of trips, so buying a DNA test shouldn't be an isssue for her

Posted

"It's just embarrassing watching y'all come up with this"

Know what's real embarrassing? Watching a grown caucasian woman be this much of a fuck up in life that she lies about her ethnicity, gets knocked up from a one night stand, lie and fake having a real and meaningful relationship with her Korean sperm donor, and being an overall shitty mother by selfishly putting the well-being of her baby second to her own in favor of still pathetically trying to chase her Koreaboo fantasy... Just to name a feeew examples from the extensive list of fuckery in your life. That's embarrassing. You dumb cunt.

To add to that, watching a grown WHITE WOMAN who isn't in any way from the South of the US say "y'all" unironically is pissing me off... Dumb bitch (you call us cunts Jasmine, I'll call you a dumb bitch whenever I want) really be picking and choosing whatever she wants from other races including aave huh?

As I said before, I don't trust that dumb hoe (you call us cunts Jasmine, I'll call you a dumb hoe whenever I want) to not use her daughter's spit instead of her own for a DNA test. She has gone to more lengths - albeit stupid but still more complicated - to tryna hide that she's a full 100% WHITE CANADIAN GROWN ASS WOMAN.

(I honestly don't understand how she can't contend herself in "just" being a White Canadian when Sharla, Jen/Oshare Girl and the likes are fine being on the internet without ever lying about their race.)