• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Jasmine Sean

580 posts in this topic

Posted

how much back and forth from canada to korea can this woman do???? can't believe this was the same hoe that was begging for money on pateron so she could "go to korea for the first time and connect with her heritage" or some bs AND selling her child's belongings to fund her korreaboo adventures.. truly disgusting!!!

jasmine, your personal life or who u sleep with or whatever weird, creepy obsession with korea that u have does not interest me more than the welfare of ur daughter. no need to prove anything in regards to that, if anything just prove that u can be sane, competent mother and then i'll get off ur case. til then, ur dismissed. 

Posted

She just posted this so I guess she's still there?

Screenshot (77).jpg

this post has been deleted by Jasmine :alpacawink:

Posted

how much back and forth from canada to korea can this woman do???? can't believe this was the same hoe that was begging for money on pateron so she could "go to korea for the first time and connect with her heritage" or some bs AND selling her child's belongings to fund her korreaboo adventures.. truly disgusting!!!

jasmine, your personal life or who u sleep with or whatever weird, creepy obsession with korea that u have does not interest me more than the welfare of ur daughter. no need to prove anything in regards to that, if anything just prove that u can be sane, competent mother and then i'll get off ur case. til then, ur dismissed. 

legit was JUST gonna write "WHY TF IS SHE DYING HER HAIR AND TRYING TO DO A PHOTOSHOOT" like srsly if you wanna dye your hair so bad, you can use home dye but salon is expensive. even if she did it in korea. and photoshoots are not cheap either, no matter where you are! like girl you JUST sold your newborn's belongings for a trip to korea and were on welfare in Canada....

just overall a major WTF

(if it was just her I'd lol but like does she have any money leftover to even properly care for Luna?????? serious question)

Posted

Yikes. It’s so sad that jasmine is using her daughter as a pawn to live out her Koreaboo dreams. I really hope Luna gets a proper support network rather than be stuck with Jasmine. 

Luna deserves so much more and I’m sorry she got stuck with an unfit mother. 

Posted

legit was JUST gonna write "WHY TF IS SHE DYING HER HAIR AND TRYING TO DO A PHOTOSHOOT" like srsly if you wanna dye your hair so bad, you can use home dye but salon is expensive. even if she did it in korea. and photoshoots are not cheap either, no matter where you are! like girl you JUST sold your newborn's belongings for a trip to korea and were on welfare in Canada....

just overall a major WTF

(if it was just her I'd lol but like does she have any money leftover to even properly care for Luna?????? serious question)

her trip to the salon was probably expensive too considering her hair was already dyed so they probably had to strip the old dye out and bleach it to achieve the auburnish tone it is now. From my experience with getting my hair dyed in Korea, it can cost a few hundred dollars depending on where you go and if you bleach your hair or not. But I'm still so confused how a woman on welfare is able to travel overseas with her daughter, spend over a month in Korea not working at all, get her hair professionally dyed, go out for ice coffee and now apparently get professional photos taken? Where is all this money coming from??

Posted (edited)

like it's clear she has money coming from somewhere!!! maybe her family??? if so they need to stop enabling her koreaboo antics. i almost want her to end up dead broke in korea so she can get a reality check but then it means she may start throwing her daughter under the bus again by selling MORE of her stuff. gotta fund her salon trips and iced coffees somehow right?? UGH

Edited by rurihari

Posted

The photo shoot at least might be funded by her baby daddy or his family... photo shoots are really common in Korea to mark big family occasions, and even families that aren't super well-off make a point of doing them. I hate to play devil's advocate but I think it might be a sign that Luna's father's family is at least acknowledging paternity. Ugh, I hate validating her delusions lol.

The hair, though, is pretty egregious. No one NEEDS fancy hair changes, especially a single woman on welfare hopping between continents with a baby. Even if she was having a photo shoot, she could just touch up her white girl roots and call it a day. I just realized that maybe now that she has a half-Korean baby to tie her to the culture she will care less about being "half-Korean" herself? If she can make social media posts about her mixed relationship or mixed baby, maybe she herself doesn't need to be mixed. It's not actual progress, since she's still a fetishist, but the change from tacky Sadako wig "LoOk HoW AsIAn I aM" black made me think about that.

Posted

I'm pretty sure jasmine is on odsp. I heard you usually get about a thousand dollars a month if you're on disability and I remember someone posting a screenshot where jasmine admitted to having some kind of mental illness?? So I'm pretty sure that's how she gets her money to travel. 

Posted

Regardless of the source(s) of her income, the one shining reassurance throughout this entire debacle is that it sounds like there are two families who are trying their best to make things safe and happy for Luna instead of treating her like an accessory.

Posted

oo.thumb.JPG.03139175c3f23af09ee55b74e7d

Quick update on Jasmine.

She's back home in Canada, wised up and made her facebook private...

Still claims to be Euroasian with the name Jay Yang 9_9

Posted

Back so soon? Good thing you sold your baby's belongings for a short trip huh Jasmine?

Posted

oo.thumb.JPG.03139175c3f23af09ee55b74e7d

Quick update on Jasmine.

She's back home in Canada, wised up and made her facebook private...

Still claims to be Euroasian with the name Jay Yang 9_9

Why can't she just admit her own name?  She basically showed the whole facebook group her real one anyway. 

Posted

Why can't she just admit her own name?  She basically showed the whole facebook group her real one anyway. 

Gotta keep living that fantasy life and make sure it doesn't get disturbed by the truth

Posted

As someone who is on disability welfare (not Canadian so I don't know anything about that) this makes me so so angry. I had to fight really hard to get that help and I am in no way,shape or form able to travel with it because it's so little. I hate people like her. There are so many people who need that money and it's people like her why other assholes think the disabled are all faking it so they can lay around and do nothing while still checking in that cash. If you are well enough to travel that much, why can't you work? I wonder why she's getting disabled welfare though, what disability does she have? Just depression?
Also, yes this is me being jealous af. At least I admit it, I wish I was well enough and had that money to travel.

Hope I don't sound insensitive , but I don't think she's lying about having some sort of a mental illness . She does sound like she has a lot of delusions and is a race faker for years , there's probably something more to it .

Of course , mental illness doesn't make it okay for people to be assholes and race fakers .