• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Jasmine Sean

589 posts in this topic

Posted

IDK 

Maybe this is how she portrays it online, but in person it probably went something like

Hey friend! I have a baby now do you want to come with me to take her for a walk? 

And then she visits his home and his family is there and finds the baby so cute so she lets them hold Luna. 

I mean, she can't be that delusional right??!!! 

Posted

IDK 

Maybe this is how she portrays it online, but in person it probably went something like

Hey friend! I have a baby now do you want to come with me to take her for a walk? 

And then she visits his home and his family is there and finds the baby so cute so she lets them hold Luna. 

I mean, she can't be that delusional right??!!! 

probably not to him, but he could have said that shit to his family.

his family could know, and if they do, they will 500% support their marriage because this is the land of shotgun marriages! So many “7 month anniversary babies” if you get my drift lol especially if he’s in his 30s its less of a tragedy and more of an expected “well you’re getting married now”. My husbands cousins all got married to their husbands in their 30s after getting knocked up and nobody batted an eye despite them being so conservative in every other aspect 

Posted (edited)

Edited by You.Tried
Nvm

Posted

Any updates on Jasmine? Is she back in Canada? :alpacaconfused:

Posted

I can't access her fb anymore. It doesn't load, I'm not sure it's just for me or if she has put her fb on private.

Posted (edited)

Jasmine hasn't uploaded anything new in her facebook and I'm not sure about her instagram accounts since I don't have any access since she's private. Though I'm sure she's now laying low since she told everyone about PULL on that expats in Korea group and dug her own grave.

Edited by ZigZag

Posted (edited)

She posted recently that she dyed her hair to a reddish coluration. You can see she is very, very caucasian

But anyways, not sure if she's back ba Canada yet or not, although there was an individual photographed in the back of her salon photo who looks potentially Korean? Of course There are Koreans in Canada, but that seems to be the only hint I could find from her Instagram.

Screenshot_2019-10-05-00-09-33-008_com.instagram.android.png

Edit: did some searching and someone commented on her father's Cover photo on FB (updated 03.10 - a photo of him and Luna) that he musst have missed her, to which he responded that he missed both of them (Luna and Jasmine). Seem like they're back.

Edited by rootbranch
Adding photos

Posted (edited)

She posted recently that she dyed her hair to a reddish coluration. You can see she is very, very caucasian

But anyways, not sure if she's back ba Canada yet or not, although there was an individual photographed in the back of her salon photo who looks potentially Korean? Of course There are Koreans in Canada, but that seems to be the only hint I could find from her Instagram.

Screenshot_2019-10-05-00-09-33-008_com.instagram.android.png

Edit: did some searching and someone commented on her father's Cover photo on FB (updated 03.10 - a photo of him and Luna) that he musst have missed her, to which he responded that he missed both of them (Luna and Jasmine). Seem like they're back.

I have suspicions that Taehyung rejected dating or marrying her, and honestly she deserved it.

But it's great that they're back in Canada because Luna will no longer be isolated and now has other family members there for her.

Also, she looks a hundred times better with auburn hair. Black didn't suit her and looked extremely artificial. Maybe since her Korean baby daddy rejected her, she's starting to reject looking Korean coz she realised that her plan to get a citizenship through Luna failed.

Edited by Caeleigh

Posted

She just posted this so I guess she's still there?

Screenshot (77).jpg

Posted

or she reads the thread and wanted to keep us guessing :alpacaheadshake: 

Posted

I can 100% guarantee you she reads this thread. Lol, the timing seems to be too perfect. We talk about the fact that she got rejected and is in Canada and she coincidentally posts a picture that directly pertains to this subject just to prove us wrong. 

Sis really is craving for attention. In matter of minutes when we talk in this very dead thread, she responds with a post trying to prove us wrong. You ain’t slick jasmine. Nice to know you’re still an attention seeker. 

Posted

Look, Jasmine. We just want you to stop faking your race. There is nothing wrong with being a white girl. Love yourself and love your daughter for who she is, not what race she is. That's literally all. Just stop lying and manipulating people.

Posted

I think she’s still in Seoul :darth:

6FF5A41A-A03D-4C0D-ADB1-AA667FD0D02C.jpeg