• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Jasmine Sean

593 posts in this topic

Posted

Homegirl is a mess.

Posted

Nothing is adding up lolol

Posted (edited)

Edited by rurihari
nvm

Posted

wow this girl loves to switch it up fast

it went from “my baby daddy is a deadbeat who ima take to court” to “omg my bestie and hubbie” I literally can’t keep up 

edit: just some receipts of Jasmine once again clearly showing how mentally unstable she is, that she did infact push herself onto him and going to Korea for that very reason and the fact that he literally speaks no English but yet claims to be close with him? LOL 

4B993EF0-EECF-4E69-893B-DA5B1CE5888C.jpeg

FF611EA9-020B-4270-885A-2D25EC491F3F.jpeg

AFC0DC96-0DBE-4798-8253-B8F16FC3D52C.jpeg

so judging from the last screenshot she basically threatened him to take care of the child otherwise she will take him to court?!! Wow jasmine that’s what you call real love 😂😂

Posted

so judging from the last screenshot she basically threatened him to take care of the child otherwise she will take him to court?!! Wow jasmine that’s what you call real love 😂😂

right?! 

Like did she really think she had any legal standing? When he is in Korea and her in Canada at the time? LOL plus as far as I’m aware there’s no law that can make a parent be a parent if they don’t want to be. Child support sure (IF they were legally living in the same country but they ain’t so even that she wouldn’t be able to pursue) but as for actually being in the child’s life, legally speaking he doesn’t have to be around and I think Jasmine knew that hence why she went next level crazy stalker and psychically forced herself and Luna onto him because that was her only option. 

Posted

Jealous ass insecure bitch trying to bring his gf into it lmfao news flash to anybody that reads this, its not your baby daddy’s job to play hubby to you and cater to you just because you got knocked up.

Kind of shitty that he ignored everything but I bet they kept everything at least mutual during pregnancy/luna being born because if he was going to ignore her he would have blocked her ass like any other man lol she was just a pissy baby mad because he didnt want to put a ring on it and was seeing a Korean woman lol

Posted

Homeboy needs to run fast. She could be after his money too since she's confirmed that she's BROKE.

Posted

Wait so is he still dating his girlfriend? While Jasmine is there?

Posted

I wonder if he's introsuced her to his family and is spending time with her just for the sake of his Baby, fully unaware (or aware and not interested) that Jasmine is trying to secure a future with him. I don't think he had Instagram and might not see what she's posting on social media or even be able to conpletely understand it

Posted

Wait so is he still dating his girlfriend? While Jasmine is there?

We don't know for sure but I bet he likely has a girlfriend still.

Posted

Yes she is sickening. I dont even think he likes her. He's only there for Luna. In their pictures together I dont see any type of body language that would suggest that he's into her romantically