• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Jasmine Sean

520 posts in this topic

Posted

Do y'all think she'll spend chuseok with her baby daddy's family?

Posted

Do y'all think she'll spend chuseok with her baby daddy's family?

I wonder if his family even know of Luna.

Posted

I wonder if his family even know of Luna.

I doubt it. If they did Jasmine would've taken photos with her to plaster all over facebook like "I mEt hUbBy's EoMmA!! She's KOREAN!!!"

He's probably pacing things to see if and when he can introduce Jasmine to his parents, or even at all. I know I would if unknown my baby mama randomly appeared at my doorstep with no warning and I barely know anything about her besides our one night stand.

Posted

Yep, she posted them on one of her private accounts :alpacaheadshake: 

20190913_073921.thumb.jpg.401820facb84ff

20190913_074019.thumb.jpg.425bae6dcd50ae

20190913_074118.thumb.jpg.18bfb86671d035

Posted

Yep, she posted them on one of her private accounts :alpacaheadshake: 

Hidden Content

oh man just thinking about what these poor people must have thought when they found out their son impregnated a crazy race faker.. 

Posted

Live here?? 🤔 

Posted

Google Translate is really getting her this far in communication front apparently..

Posted

I actually feel... really relieved and happy to see Luna's korean family & how they seem to be really accepting and loving. They seem responsible and like they can care for her more appropriately than Jasmine and her family (e.g when they were at church or something in late winter and all were in long sleeves except Luna; not intervening in Jasmine's public shenanigans etc). At least if something fucks up with Jasmine, Luna will have a proper family to fall back on, and honestly that's what we've all been hoping for her to have. 

Posted

I wonder if luna will be added onto the baby daddy's family registry considering she's met the family now. A bit surprised that Jasmine managed to do all of this and I do wonder how custody will work out or if they'll get married for the sake of Luna. 

Posted

i wonder if they know she's "half korean" lol. i think it would immediately click in their heads what exactly she's doing if she told them 

Posted

I wonder if they would fight for Luna if everything does end up badly. I mean if they find out that she's crazy or if she gets kicked out of Korea for whatever reason. Imagine they found out that she slept with their son and got pregnant on purpose because she's obsessed with Koreans. That they find out that she's a bad mother and shouldn't be raising children, that she ends up having to leave Korea for some reason. Will they (Tae specifically) try to get custody over Luna or will they just let that crazy dog leave with their child/grandchild to be raised across the world and to be never seen again. 

Posted

I wonder if they would fight for Luna if everything does end up badly. I mean if they find out that she's crazy or if she gets kicked out of Korea for whatever reason. Imagine they found out that she slept with their son and got pregnant on purpose because she's obsessed with Koreans. That they find out that she's a bad mother and shouldn't be raising children, that she ends up having to leave Korea for some reason. Will they (Tae specifically) try to get custody over Luna or will they just let that crazy dog leave with their child/grandchild to be raised across the world and to be never seen again. 

I was asking myself the same questions. She's in Korea right now which is far from being her home base. She doesn't speak the language and can only be there on a tourist visa. If they start the process to get Luna her own visa and she gets it as a child of a Korean citizen, what grounds would Jasmine have to get her baby back if the Dad's side decided to cut her off while she's abroad?

That's very nice of them to welcome these two into their home and they seem like they're trying to connect but Jasmine is gambling a lot in that situation. I know very intimately how seemingly nice in-laws would straight up lie IN COURT so that their own child could get full custody of the kid (and no, the Mom doesn't always get custody of the child). Considering - again - that Jasmine is not in her country (and probably hasn't contacted any kind of Canadian embassy/consulate), doesn't know the language and certainly not the law of the land... What would happen if Tae and his family decided to get custody of Luna?

Posted

She’s putting herself and more importantly her child at SO much risk being in Seoul hanging around her “baby daddy” and his family, who yes do look very sweet in the photos but she doesn’t know them at all. Seriously Jasmine all this just to feed into a delusion? 

Posted

I was asking myself the same questions. She's in Korea right now which is far from being her home base. She doesn't speak the language and can only be there on a tourist visa. If they start the process to get Luna her own visa and she gets it as a child of a Korean citizen, what grounds would Jasmine have to get her baby back if the Dad's side decided to cut her off while she's abroad?

That's very nice of them to welcome these two into their home and they seem like they're trying to connect but Jasmine is gambling a lot in that situation. I know very intimately how seemingly nice in-laws would straight up lie IN COURT so that their own child could get full custody of the kid (and no, the Mom doesn't always get custody of the child). Considering - again - that Jasmine is not in her country (and probably hasn't contacted any kind of Canadian embassy/consulate), doesn't know the language and certainly not the law of the land... What would happen if Tae and his family decided to get custody of Luna?

you’re exactly right!!

as Luna’s other parent he is within every right to take Luna and boot Jasmine out. Then what?? What would she actually do? Because legally he wouldn’t be doing anything wrong and Jasmine wouldn’t have a leg to stand on being in a foreign country.

She barely knows this man or his family and she’s playing with fire by going over there with Luna. Any smart, logical thinking mother (something she clearly isn’t) would of stayed in their own country and told the father to come to them if they wanted to see their child. But of course Jasmine wouldn’t do that because we all can see she is FORCING herself onto him and making him be a dad and he never would of flown to Canada to see them so her being the mentally unstable mess she is, took matters into her own hands.

I just hope for Luna’s sake (cause I couldn’t give two shits about Jasmine cause shes an adult and should know better) that her dads side of the family have her best interest at heart cause her mother sure as hell doesn’t.