• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Jasmine Sean

594 posts in this topic

Posted

She is officially Kanadajin3 levels of delusional.

Posted

This is what happens when you dont practice safe sex.

Posted

🙄

20190711_171817.jpg

20190711_171909.jpg

20190711_171932.jpg

20190711_171957.jpg

20190711_172007.jpg

I wonder if she's even starting to have trouble with the bullshit coming out of her mouth. Now she's saying "my family's half korean"....yeah technically. Because you got yourself knocked up with a Korean guy so you could have a half korean baby. So yeah, she's half korean and your family. But you're hoping people don't look into it that far.

Posted

Gosh I gave a quick stalk of her FB and of course she can’t help but share stuff about Korean boys...

and does she not have family following her on FB??? Surely they would see her comments on things about being half Korean and call her out

AFA3304D-C408-4226-9964-24F8F8443988.jpeg

Posted

Gosh I gave a quick stalk of her FB and of course she can’t help but share stuff about Korean boys...

and does she not have family following her on FB??? Surely they would see her comments on things about being half Korean and call her out

AFA3304D-C408-4226-9964-24F8F8443988.jpeg

OT but damn, if they actually cast an Asian or Korean dude as Prince Eric, kboos will go wild.

Posted

I still can’t believe this girl is claiming she is half Korean when it’s so obvious she isn’t. 

Jasmine if you so adamant on proving you’re half Korean hit us with that birth certificate girl, because I along with others I know, have their parents listed on theirs AND it says where the parents originated from. Mine literally says my parents countries of birth. I’m not sure how Canada works or whatever but I’m willing to bet Canadian birth certificates have that as well. 

Posted

I still can’t believe this girl is claiming she is half Korean when it’s so obvious she isn’t. 

Jasmine if you so adamant on proving you’re half Korean hit us with that birth certificate girl, because I along with others I know, have their parents listed on theirs AND it says where the parents originated from. Mine literally says my parents countries of birth. I’m not sure how Canada works or whatever but I’m willing to bet Canadian birth certificates have that as well. 

OT but 1. I really don't think anyone needs her to show her birth certificate I think that's a bit much to ask like ngl i would never show mine to strangers on the internet even to prove a point....just a single picture WITH her Asian mother would suffice....who is in her life? out of her life? raised her? abandoned her? hard to keep track of what story she's telling these days since its all nonsense

and 2. birth certificate doesn't necessarily prove anything, since my mother is ethnically korean but not korean in nationality, so on my birth certificate it just says where in the states she was born....but it doesnt make me any less korean. so that is not a foolproof test

the difference is i can just whip out a pic of me and my clearly korean looking mother (and/or with my clearly korean grandparents) at any time if someone really doubted me ...tho ive never had to/been asked to ever but maybe thats just cuz i dont whip out my mixed race card as something to bring up in conversation every five seconds unlike jasmine but maybe its cuz shes ~so korean~

Posted

I have finally read everything in this thread. Is Jasmine the Koreaboo that went the furthest? I feel so bad for that child honestly. It's just a vessel for her to live her Koreaboo fantasy.

Posted

Hidden Content

Also on the topic of birth certificate, I as a Korean never had a paper certificate. But I had a 주민등록증 번호 which is the Korean social security number that you are assigned if you are born in Korea. You receive a official card when you're of age.

If she or her child was born in Korea, then they should have received the social security number or an alien identification number (not sure how it works when the Korean parent is not in the story though)

Posted

new party game: take a shot every time she says "my family is korean" or "i'm half korean", or just the word "korean"!! guaranteed to get u wasted!!!

Posted

brb going to the emergency room for alcohol poisoning 

LOL ot but honestly some of you on this thread are the funniest people I've ever come across, that killed me

Posted

This is sort if off topic, but ive been watching that 90 days finance show with the Korean guy and white girl and I feel like it was Jasmine's plan; except the guy she picked didn't take responsibility for his mistake. This guy, is cringe and obvs just looking to bang a white girl, but actually owned up to it and wants to marry her. But it was Jasmine's dream to get knocked up and then move to Korea to live with her Korean husband and be accepted into Korean society with her Korean half baby. I know most of it has to do with looks and probably personality cause I can't imagine a Korean guy is going to take responsibility for Jasmine cause she is literally crazy. I hope this thread lasts until she is 50 so I can know who she ends up with. Haha