• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Jasmine Sean

275 posts in this topic

Posted

She's absolutely disgusting. She must have something wrong mentally because this is a whole other level of fetishization. 

Posted

Knew about the baby and the welfare, but NOT the rest of this. Goddamn. This is some delicious tea. 

Posted

this is wild ! She definitely has some kind of mental illness.. may god protect her child 

Posted

:amgplz:

This topic needs to get approved,also i remember.seeing her on the general nonasians trying to be asian thread and found her cringy but i didn't know she was this messy.

Posted (edited)

More childhood pics showing that she's naturally blonde. Also wanted to point out her father has brown eyes, and hers are green. I know many mixed (white european&korean) couples with kids, and out of 15 kids only one of them has blonde hair and all of them have brown eyes. But she must be a special korean mix with blonde curly (!) hair, blue/green eyes and pinkish skintone with red cheeks and no asian features whatsoever 

Edit: she also introduced herself as half korean on the most popular group for women living in korea and started a fb group for half koreans with another girl (who is actually mixed)

Screenshot_20180825-085557.jpg

Screenshot_20180825-085447.jpg

FB_IMG_1535154764043.jpg

FB_IMG_1535154756322.jpg

Screenshot_20180825-090826.jpg

Screenshot_20180825-091245.jpg

Edited by Leelee
Adding some info

Posted

More childhood pics showing that she's naturally blonde. Also wanted to point out her father has brown eyes, and hers are green. I know many mixed (white european&korean) couples with kids, and out of 15 kids only one of them has blonde hair and all of them have brown eyes. But she must be a special korean mix with blonde curly (!) hair, blue/green eyes and pinkish skintone with red cheeks and no asian features whatsoever 

Edit: she also introduced herself as half korean on the most popular group for women living in korea and started a fb group for half koreans with another girl (who is actually mixed)

Screenshot_20180825-085557.jpg

Screenshot_20180825-085447.jpg

FB_IMG_1535154764043.jpg

FB_IMG_1535154756322.jpg

Screenshot_20180825-090826.jpg

Screenshot_20180825-091245.jpg

i dont want to give her the benefit of the doubt,but has anyone seen her mother or jasmine in a picture with her mother because i havent.

Posted

i dont want to give her the benefit of the doubt,but has anyone seen her mother or jasmine in a picture with her mother because i havent.

She posted photos of her and her mom (even tagged them mommy), but then backtracked and said it was her aunt. 

parent_3.thumb.JPG.a0d7d548f203c28d425c1f2d9f9fb3b7.jpg

Posted (edited)

She posted photos of her and her mom (even tagged them mommy), but then backtracked and said it was her aunt. 

parent_3.thumb.JPG.a0d7d548f203c28d425c1f2d9f9fb3b7.jpg

I am pretty sure that was said to be her grandmother. She calls her grandmother "mommy" because she was the one who practically raised her... as for her own parents, they were mostly absent, especially her mother, hence why there are no kid/grown pictures with her mother with the exception of the baby ones.

Edited by Caeleigh

Posted

I am pretty sure that was said to be her grandmother. She calls her grandmother "mommy" because she was the one who practically raised her... as for her own parents, they were mostly absent, especially her mother, hence why there are no kid/grown pictures with her mother with the exception of the baby ones.

Whoops. :alpacaworry: Sorry man. 

Posted

Pretty much the only thing that's known is her mother's name, Nadia Sean. Doesn't sound very korean if you ask me

Posted

The front page for this thread is excellent, but the snowflake doesn't seem to have near enough followers to discuss on PULL. I'll leave this topic visible for a few days on new topic and then hide it.  

Posted

I'm gonna quote my own damn self because 'Jazzy Bear' keeps changing her acting profiles to continue in her delusions (good thing we screenshot shit around here):

jazz1.thumb.jpg.854dec621366878fde5299b0

Hidden Content

I never actually googled Miss "I'm a HalFu bitches!" but now that I did... I know anyone can edit an IMDB profile but hers said she's married?!!

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm6899458/bio?ref_=nm_ov_bio_sm

js1.thumb.jpg.a1facdb2315163c9f621a0aac7

And lulz at her profile on her agency's (?) website. She's listed as fucking CAUCASIAN, I don't get why she continues to pretend she's also half EA. Did she take the "asian" part of the word that literally and decided to run with it?

https://www.mandy.com/actor/profile/jasmine-sean#

js2.thumb.jpg.227aa3b2451f45543c2650f077

js3.thumb.jpg.a8467c7226a210cbac7c4a4a77

(She was always an extra but she had more "gigs" than I thought...)

js4.thumb.jpg.6fee5a35827a8740e2191c6163

Edit: Okay, the internet is like the gift that keeps giving and I'm bored out of my mind so I found this link and the following pic lol:

js5.thumb.jpg.196095cc7f39845c72726f35c0

I don't know what the context of that pic was, nor who that guy is (he could be a friend / coworker / passerby - fuck if I care...) and it symbolizes her whole outlook on life. "Hm he is Asian, must secure the bag!!!"

(Kinda weird that her Stage 32 profile still lists her as 'Caucasian' even though she visited it less than a month ago? She's getting sloppy with her lies *insert what is the truth gif*)

jazz2.thumb.jpg.14b6aad980cd17dfe790e587

Anyway, thanks for re-opening the thread and thanks to @Caeleigh for all that work.

Posted (edited)

I just...why? Ugh I'm a mum too and the fact that she doesn't dress her daughter properly for cold weather bugs the hell out of me.

Edited by Hwasa

Posted

This chick is horrific. She doesn’t even love her daughter she just loves that she’s #halfkorean #mixed I want to smack her