• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Spechie

785 posts in this topic

Posted

Second off WHY WOULD YOU NOT ADMIT TO TRACING IN THE VIDEO?!  Hiding it in a comment doesn't do anything but make people suspicious. Most people don't even check the comments. 

Yep, this. Its pretty suspicious that she didnt include it in her vid. Putting the tracing problem in the comments isnt really directly owning up to it. All we can do is wait for her new vids to see whether or not she learned her lesson, but its still offputting that she didnt directly own up to tracing though.

Posted

Her "apology" for tracing is so funny. Sorry for tracing guys, I actually draw so amazing i don't even need to trace, because I'm so good. I can draw pretty much anything if i try so i don't know why i even traced, after all im so talented. LOL

Posted

I'm sorry, maybe it's because of my huge bias against her, but this is one of the worst apology vids I've ever seen. First, she didn't directly address the actions she did (ie publicly humiliating Mandy in front of her entire school, calling her friends a "thot" behind their back, accusing them of sucking dick on the blacktop, threatening to sue people who tried to interview her victim, lying about her art teacher hating her, etc), and instead addressed everything under the umbrella of "oh I was mean lol so cringe right?" Second, 75% of the video wasn't even dedicated to an apology. Most of it was about her *~tragic backstory~* about how "she was high off the limelight because she was popular in middle school" and "everyone around her bullied/gossiped so she thought it was okay." News flash Suckie, no1curr. Lots of people have grown up in an environment where bullying was rampant, but they didn't bully a classmate to the point of suicide. That's not mean. Mean is calling a girl a slut because she started dating someone you had a crush on. Mean is passive aggressively complimenting someone when you meant it as an insuly. Bullying someone until they attempt to take their own life isn't mean, that's fucking deranged. By not namedropping and apologizing directly to Mandy, who was arguably most affected by your insanity, even by the codename you gave her after all these years, you're STILL denying that you treated her horribly. What's worse is that she doesn't even seem to feel any regret over anything she's done. She uploaded a Snapchat telling her subs to "Swipe Up!" If they wanna see how she was a bully in high school:

image0-5.thumb.png.14d526d5d9f3d62927c78

She's capitalizing off this. She reuploaded the video with a more "PC" title (It went from "I was a bully in high school" to "I was mean I'm high school") when monetization shouldn't even be a thing on an apology video, and her advertising her apology as if it were some juicy gossip column is so fucking tone deaf and insensitive. She doesn't actually feel any regret, she just wants this whole thing to go away so people stop talking about it (and make some coin on the side) so that's why she made this half-asses non-apology. It's why she didn't directly apologize to the people she hurt. It's why she's pretending she was only toxic in high school when she literally like three weeks ago defended whitewashing. It's why she didn't directly apologize to the artists whose work she stole and tried to pawn off as her own. It's why she didn't address any of the misogynistic tweets she deleted and pretends like she never made. She doesn't give a shit. Watch out Laura Lee and Simply Kenna, Suckie's coming for your wig!

Posted

Maybe she made that video to capitalize and because she anticipates someone is going to expose her someday anyway better be first to talk about it and put a better image in people's mind?

Posted

Maybe she made that video to capitalize and because she anticipates someone is going to expose her someday anyway better be first to talk about it and put a better image in people's mind?

If she did then she sure did a terrible job of it. I mean she doesn't actually mention anything specific she got called out for minus the depression video. 

Posted

i dont think it matters whether or not her 'apology' video will give her a cleaner slate after its uploaded, if a call out video comes out about the specific incidents she didnt outwardly apologize for (like the mandy situation) im pretty sure she'll still be dragged for it(?) Idk maybe im wrong (i hope not)

I'm sorry, maybe it's because of my huge bias against her, but this is one of the worst apology vids I've ever seen. First, she didn't directly address the actions she did (ie publicly humiliating Mandy in front of her entire school, calling her friends a "thot" behind their back, accusing them of sucking dick on the blacktop, threatening to sue people who tried to interview her victim, lying about her art teacher hating her, etc), and instead addressed everything under the umbrella of "oh I was mean lol so cringe right?" Second, 75% of the video wasn't even dedicated to an apology. Most of it was about her *~tragic backstory~* about how "she was high off the limelight because she was popular in middle school" and "everyone around her bullied/gossiped so she thought it was okay." News flash Suckie, no1curr. Lots of people have grown up in an environment where bullying was rampant, but they didn't bully a classmate to the point of suicide. That's not mean. Mean is calling a girl a slut because she started dating someone you had a crush on. Mean is passive aggressively complimenting someone when you meant it as an insuly. Bullying someone until they attempt to take their own life isn't mean, that's fucking deranged. By not namedropping and apologizing directly to Mandy, who was arguably most affected by your insanity, even by the codename you gave her after all these years, you're STILL denying that you treated her horribly. What's worse is that she doesn't even seem to feel any regret over anything she's done. She uploaded a Snapchat telling her subs to "Swipe Up!" If they wanna see how she was a bully in high school:

image0-5.thumb.png.14d526d5d9f3d62927c78

She's capitalizing off this. She reuploaded the video with a more "PC" title (It went from "I was a bully in high school" to "I was mean I'm high school") when monetization shouldn't even be a thing on an apology video, and her advertising her apology as if it were some juicy gossip column is so fucking tone deaf and insensitive. She doesn't actually feel any regret, she just wants this whole thing to go away so people stop talking about it (and make some coin on the side) so that's why she made this half-asses non-apology. It's why she didn't directly apologize to the people she hurt. It's why she's pretending she was only toxic in high school when she literally like three weeks ago defended whitewashing. It's why she didn't directly apologize to the artists whose work she stole and tried to pawn off as her own. It's why she didn't address any of the misogynistic tweets she deleted and pretends like she never made. She doesn't give a shit. Watch out Laura Lee and Simply Kenna, Suckie's coming for your wig!

now that you mention it, i see ur point. Also i  was wondering, hows the expose vid you planned against speckles coming along?

Posted

I'm kinda gonna go on a short rambling here. but I don't understand what she thinks will happen to her channel if shes gonna go trough with her "changing" when shes just this really negative, internalized misagonistic bitter person who'se followings are mostly "not like other girls" teens and and as seen on her discord, incel edgelords etc. If she truely is gonna do this, is she just gonna fake being really postive for awhile? Loose her main audience? Or just go back to normal after awhile but with a different avatar and a more cutsey style? I kinda wanna know if anyone wonders the same about this as I did while watching that video of hers.

Posted

Spochie: I can totally draw I don't need to trace

Also spechie: 

kBX7Kz9.png

EBJSBEjX4AMqI0R.jpg

EBG8e-_W4AA11Tu.jpg

HjYGutK.png

Like,does she never think about the fact she can look at references and not trace them? B/c she needs them. 

Posted

Spochie: I can totally draw I don't need to trace

Also spechie: 

kBX7Kz9.png

Like,does she never think about the fact she can look at references and not trace them? B/c she needs them. 

god, that pewdiepie picture is so terrifyingly bad.

Posted

The image itself btw so people know what we're talking about. 

1565784135147.jpeg

There is much wrong. And it does not look bad ass specially since there are zero clues to the fact there was any sort of fight outside of a small straight line of blood. 

For all we know the lady just bit her lip. 

That left arm is messed up and the torso under the attempt at boobs looks completely flat. Like there is a cardboard cut out there. 

Posted

The image itself btw so people know what we're talking about. 

1565784135147.jpeg

There is much wrong. And it does not look bad ass specially since there are zero clues to the fact there was any sort of fight outside of a small straight line of blood. 

For all we know the lady just bit her lip. 

That left arm is messed up and the torso under the attempt at boobs looks completely flat. Like there is a cardboard cut out there. 

Also isn't the torso like too small? I'm not an artist so Idk for sure but her head and neck and hand look huge and everthing else is disproportionately tiny. Myneyes hurt looking at it.

Posted

Also isn't the torso like too small? I'm not an artist so Idk for sure but her head and neck and hand look huge and everthing else is disproportionately tiny. Myneyes hurt looking at it.

It's like she tried perspective but used different perspectives on each part of the body.