• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Spechie

880 posts in this topic

Posted

Here’s a few screenshots from her ‘live’ speedpaint(at the time of this posting):

Unfortunately,I only found out about it a little too late.

E0D2AF71-371C-47E8-9B8D-20B4561410CE.png

D99A36FF-72A5-49F4-9EFA-B292017CE5F5.png

Posted

I may have found something:

She might be (probably is) buying views. My boyfriend and I were bored so we looked up her view count and out of seemingly nowhere she lost / went down over 1.5 MILLION views. I could be wrong but this usually happens when someone is buying views. There are websites you can go to to purchase views and the website hooks you up with however many bot accounts. Youtube occasionally does some spring cleaning (so to speak) that bans the website or deletes bot accounts linked to the website. This causes a very sharp drop in views. heres the photo: 

bot.png

Posted

Here’s a few screenshots from her ‘live’ speedpaint(at the time of this posting):

Unfortunately,I only found out about it a little too late.

E0D2AF71-371C-47E8-9B8D-20B4561410CE.png

D99A36FF-72A5-49F4-9EFA-B292017CE5F5.png

Wow shes actually showing the layers and the other part of sai. 

The question is what are all those other canvases. And if she started with the sketch done. 

She posted the current wip and 

D_i91LSW4AABr8W.jpg

Does she know perspective? Or necks. 

Posted

I may have found something:

She might be (probably is) buying views. My boyfriend and I were bored so we looked up her view count and out of seemingly nowhere she lost / went down over 1.5 MILLION views. I could be wrong but this usually happens when someone is buying views. There are websites you can go to to purchase views and the website hooks you up with however many bot accounts. Youtube occasionally does some spring cleaning (so to speak) that bans the website or deletes bot accounts linked to the website. This causes a very sharp drop in views. heres the photo: 

bot.png

I'm not saying she DOESN'T buy views because I wouldn't be surprised honestly, but I think (but I don't know) that this also happens when someone unlists/deletes a video (they lose that number of views.)

Posted

I recorded a few parts of it.Unfortunately,as a result of being a usual klutz,I have one part without the audio.I can upload it,if you’re interested.

Posted

If Spechie didn't buy views, then what video could she have deleted?

Posted

If Spechie didn't buy views, then what video could she have deleted?

Most likely either her "My Art Teacher Hated Me" video or the "My High School Tried to Sue Me" vid, because she's "trying to change" after leaving those vids up for years after the Mandy incident 🙄. If it's neither of those, scrolling through older lolcow posts I noticed a lot of her recent videos have been deleted for some reason, so it could be a combination of the views from all those vids making up 1 mil. She's been trying to purge her social media accounts, probably so that only the not-so-bad stuff is left so she can only apologize for those to make herself seem better and lie by saying we're "making stuff up" when we bring up the deleted stuff. Don't let her. Screenshot/download all the stuff you can find. She can't gaslight if more than one person has the same evidence.

Posted

Most likely either her "My Art Teacher Hated Me" video or the "My High School Tried to Sue Me" vid, because she's "trying to change" after leaving those vids up for years after the Mandy incident 🙄. If it's neither of those, scrolling through older lolcow posts I noticed a lot of her recent videos have been deleted for some reason, so it could be a combination of the views from all those vids making up 1 mil. She's been trying to purge her social media accounts, probably so that only the not-so-bad stuff is left so she can only apologize for those to make herself seem better and lie by saying we're "making stuff up" when we bring up the deleted stuff. Don't let her. Screenshot/download all the stuff you can find. She can't gaslight if more than one person has the same evidence.

I'm pretty sure everyone knows about those videos though and there is proof of them existing for sure. 

She seems to have hidden the video about exposing her high school since you can't see it on her channel but see it still if you have the link. 

Not that it really matter since I had both videos saved anyway just in case,but both are still there. It might just be her view bots got cleaned out.  We all suspected it anyway with those graphs taking the huge sudden shot up when most view graphs had a less steep one even for the most popular channels. 

Seeing the high school video again though and knowing she was just a bully who didn't try just makes me shake my head.  "The school only cared about the people who did stem stuff."  her dumb comment about sucking dick on the blacktop. Her claiming her video on Mandy was her "Spitting hot fire." (Lmao no it wasn't u were being hypocritical.). Her talking about how "her humor at the time was putting people down. Sick I know." The obvious hate more for Mandy than the dude. 

hJNnwjK.png

The fact she draws 'max' like how she draws her current boyfriend.    The off hand comment spochie made about how "apparently shes scary in real life." The fact she claims Mandy cried home to her parents in this video but in the art teacher video blames the art teacher. How she frames it as Mandy over reacting to 1 thing that was mean. Instead of,you know,the actual fact spechie did a whole video on her basically. 

Je3sixm.png

Her claiming someone pointing out she had a youtube channel to people was somehow meant to be a slap in the face when chances are they didn't mean it that way. The fact she assumes the school hated anyone who did music or art or writing when we know spochie just didn't care. 

It's all so frustrating. 

Posted

Wow shes actually showing the layers and the other part of sai. 

The question is what are all those other canvases. And if she started with the sketch done. 

She posted the current wip and 

D_i91LSW4AABr8W.jpg

Does she know perspective? Or necks. 

this looked so much better before she started rendering the fine details on the face. i actually thought it looked pretty good from the earlier screenshot..
as usual, perspective and anatomy is trash.

Posted

Her livestream was very boring. That's saying something bc i'm the most boring person alive :U. I said something in her live chat like "you don't have to rely on references all the time" . She quickly replied  in very rude way. She became defensive with her art and went on a long tirade that "i use references and it made me a better artist" blah blah blah. :hmm:

Posted

Her livestream was very boring. That's saying something bc i'm the most boring person alive :U. I said something in her live chat like "you don't have to rely on references all the time" . She quickly replied  in very rude way. She became defensive with her art and went on a long tirade that "i use references and it made me a better artist" blah blah blah. :hmm:

so I might be missing out on some context here, and I’m not defending her if she was being rude to you, but I don’t understand why someone would tell an artist not to rely on a reference? We need those and it’s perfectly alright to use them orz certainly there comes a point where you might not need to use as many but it’s definitely encouraged to do so. Spoon needs to use refs, it’s a big step up from tracing and will be more beneficial in the long run. Sorry if I misunderstood your post, the “you don’t have to rely on references all the time” bit kinda got me a little. 

Posted

so I might be missing out on some context here, and I’m not defending her if she was being rude to you, but I don’t understand why someone would tell an artist not to rely on a reference? We need those and it’s perfectly alright to use them orz certainly there comes a point where you might not need to use as many but it’s definitely encouraged to do so. Spoon needs to use refs, it’s a big step up from tracing and will be more beneficial in the long run. Sorry if I misunderstood your post, the “you don’t have to rely on references all the time” bit kinda got me a little. 

i guess most people are just fed up with speckles refusing to admit she uses references since she thinks she better than that, but when people find the sourced image and confronts her about it she then backtracks

Posted (edited)

Speckles just released her new vid but she didnt address her tracing problem. She also stated that on the vids after her 'apology' vid, shes going to put more effort into making them and it actually makes me curious on how they would turn out. She is going to use her fursona from then on too

Edited by Ghostybaby
More text

Posted

Speckles just released her new vid but she didnt address her tracing problem. She also stated that on the vids after her 'apology' vid, shes going to put more effort into making them and it actually makes me curious on how they would turn out. She is going to use her fursona from then on too

yeah i just watched it and i thought that too. its nice shes specifically admitting to a lot of things related to her bullying, but she still hasnt owned up to her art-related issues like tracing and whitewashing. i guess its a good start though, well see how her new videos end up looking.

Posted (edited)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwrNA1pTVfs

P6GkOHE.png

Just going to ignore the recent stuff then Speckle? Cause not all the shit you've pulled was in high school. 

LrhpVcO.png

First off Spechie the video being demeontized isnt a reason to reupload. People can still see the video if it's demeontized. This just implies you want the cash that comes from this. 

Second off WHY WOULD YOU NOT ADMIT TO TRACING IN THE VIDEO?!  Hiding it in a comment doesn't do anything but make people suspicious. Most people don't even check the comments. 

Here's the cloudtube link: https://cadence.gq/cloudtube/video/WwrNA1pTVfs  

edit: Also for some reason she tries to use the crystal gems as stand in for her friends in highschool but they're so ooc because of that I can't take her seriously. 

8hJdBqR.png

Edited by CareyAisha