• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Spechie

784 posts in this topic

Posted

Don't you think it's at least nice she admits she tucked up? Who knows if she didn't apologize to the people she hurt in the past?

If she did (what i hope she's done) she wouldn't have put that all publicly as it could have endangered the victims. (cf what happened w mandy, i doubt she's gotten better about keeping anonymity) 

Again, that's only my point because i don't think that i would do those posts if i didn't went first doing the apologizes to the people I've hurt personally :alpacaheadshake:

What do you expect her to do to show she has changed? 

She's not doing anything to reflect her words, that's why I'm skeptical. If she admits to what she's done instead of trying to deny it like in the past, then maybe there's some truth to her words. But she hasn't matured since she was 17, she's still vile as a person even if we were to assume that she apologized to Mandy in private (which I doubt because then she would be admitting that the video was about her all along and that she lied in court). All she's just doing is talking the talk without walking the walk. Saying you're sorry isn't going to magically fix everything that was done and automatically make you a good person. 

She can start by admitting her mistakes specifically. No beating around the bush, no 'I hurt some people' or Laura Lee-apology, she has to own up to EVERYTHING she did and tried to hide from the internet. Not just what she did to Mandy, the manipulation, the tracing/art theft, her attitude in general, lying, threatening to sue people, and avoiding criticism. If she changes her personality to be a more receptive and transparent person, then maybe I'll believe her. Maybe. 

Posted (edited)

damn u pull

Edited by Lopunny

Posted

Don't you think it's at least nice she admits she tucked up? Who knows if she didn't apologize to the people she hurt in the past?

If she did (what i hope she's done) she wouldn't have put that all publicly as it could have endangered the victims. (cf what happened w mandy, i doubt she's gotten better about keeping anonymity) 

Again, that's only my point because i don't think that i would do those posts if i didn't went first doing the apologizes to the people I've hurt personally :alpacaheadshake:

Well I'd expect her to actually say what happened on youtube,which is apparently what she is planning, fully admitting they were her fault for one. I mean she can give context to how she was feeling at the time and her mindset but no like,excusing what she did. 

That includes admitting she has been tracing. 

After that really just,showing shes actually changed or is at least trying to change via her actions.  I currently can't believe shes over mean videos when she makes one bashing her neighbors after all. 

She tweeted this too 

uGr1hcu.png

and I can't help but wonder what the new persona is going to be. 

Posted (edited)

I'm glad the site is stable again. 

Edited by CareyAisha

Posted (edited)

Thanks pull 

Edited by CareyAisha

Posted (edited)

the new persona is a fursona of sorts 

b3fd50a09dd5fcb4a618e3936f725e7c.thumb.p D-pCjODXkAIPFvO.thumb.png.354f322d796b74

Edited by littlelamb
image posted twice

Posted

b3fd50a09dd5fcb4a618e3936f725e7c.thumb.p D-pCjODXkAIPFvO.thumb.png.354f322d796b74

it's cute imo, but considering she didn't draw the full version herself and her sprites are always messy af, I doubt it will look half as cute in her videos :alpacafedup:

Posted

Well then. 

I hope she doesn't expect this re-brand to solve all her problems. Specially since we'd just put her new username in the title of this anyway. It's like with Kenna,she changes her name and suddenly when you google the old one all the videos on her come up first. 

Posted (edited)

it's cute imo, but considering she didn't draw the full version herself and her sprites are always messy af, I doubt it will look half as cute in her videos :alpacafedup:

yep, she still tries to draw more realistically, but because she isnt that skilled in art, whatever she draws just ends up being like this

received_1343845692450008.jpeg

It looks decent as a sketch, but idk how she'll handle this new fursona of hers once she starts using them in her vids

Edited by Ghostybaby
More text

Posted

yep, she still tries to draw more realistically, but because she isnt that skilled in art, whatever she draws just ends up being like this

received_1343845692450008.jpeg

It looks decent as a sketch, but idk how she'll handle this new fursona of hers once she starts using them in her vids

I do not understand why she makes the neck so thick on this. 

Posted

Double post but turns out Spechie's boyfriend is 1000% trash who thinks harassing a victim of abuse clapping back at the dude everyone knows is trash is a good idea. 

1562992156070.png

You sure picked a winner Spochie. Specially since she did a whole video on how cheaters are trash and Tim is just going 'you can't still talk about it b/c I'm not into the drama anymore' 

Posted

Double post but turns out Spechie's boyfriend is 1000% trash who thinks harassing a victim of abuse clapping back at the dude everyone knows is trash is a good idea. 

1562992156070.png

You sure picked a winner Spochie. Specially since she did a whole video on how cheaters are trash and Tim is just going 'you can't still talk about it b/c I'm not into the drama anymore' 

Trash is attracted to trash 🤷

Posted

I just wanna chime in and say that her "apologizing to the people she hurt offline" is bullshit. Me, and all of the other YouTubers she threatened to sue over interviewing Mandy have yet to hear an apology from her or her crony mods, and I'm starting to think she did or said something to Mandy to pressure her not to do an interview, because I've made multiple attempts to contact her after the lolsuit drama and she's never responded. Plus, the stuff with the lawsuit was back in late Aug last year. As in, it literally hasn't even been a while year since it went down, but in this non-apology she claims she was toxic "when she was 17." The Depression video (which she also never addressed), the bullying in her server, the tracing, the pity party to manipulate her young fans into bailing her out of her financial mistakes, misogynistic comments, racist comments (one of which was made literally like a week before her non-apology) and a lot more happened WITHIN THE LAST YEAR, not when she was 17. She's acting like her being toxic is ancient history when it happened not too long ago is proof she doesn't actually feel sorry for anything she's done. She's starting to realize that her shitty behavior is coming back to bite her in the ass in that she's becoming dead broke because no one wants to watch her content anymore, and this non-apology is a half-assed attempt to try and separate herself from that image so she can continue to make money. She doesn't actually feel sorry. If she did, she would've apologized and stopped being a toxic peice of shit long ago. All she cares about is stroking her own ego and making money. She's a narc; don't let her manipulate you into believing she's a changed person without her doing what she said she would.

Posted

Knew it from the get-go, she only wants a clean slate to start from to escape her shitty past. 

1562992156070.png

What more do you expect? These two assholes were made for each other.

Posted

Okay first,Spochie can't say shit about white washing when she white washed the fuck out of someone and can't google colorism. 

1560831647511.jpeg 

How is what's going on in Flint the effect of colorism? Sis obviously wanna get her ass BEAT beat. Shock no bpoc have yet to run up on her for whitewashing shit and that little comment right there. 

And obviously, she hasn't changed, just as y'all said, action speaks louder than words. The way how she's acting shows she's just like her art, never changing and if it does change it's only a little. Idk how you can still act the same for like, what? Two years?