• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Spechie

532 posts in this topic

Posted

When I first saw that drawing i thought it was Logan paul lol I wonder how many 3/4 faces are we gonna get in her new video

I bet a lot but also look at the outline of him compared to the abs.

Someone was tracing again I bet. 

Posted

Wow, I stumbled upon her threatened-to-sue-me video back when it was trending for some reason, and thought her ways of both speaking and thinking about the world were absolutely unbearable. I also remember her getting quite a backlash in the comment section, so I can not believe she accumulated as many as almost half a million masochists on her channel. If this girl were a snack, she'd be a pretzel because of how far her head is up her ass.

Also her art seems like a great example of what happens when you do it a lot, but are in such a denial about fundamentals because you're smarter than any teacher in the world, that you don't ever improve. She seems to actually produce quite a lot of art, she could've easily been years ahead by now if she listened.

Posted

ngl i did not recognize that as pewdiepie. not even after reading her say it's supposed to be pewds.

You know they're a good artist when you can't even tell who they're drawing without them telling you who it is. No wonder her two-degree-holding art teacher was jealous of her l33t skillz uwu

Wow, I stumbled upon her threatened-to-sue-me video back when it was trending for some reason, and thought her ways of both speaking and thinking about the world were absolutely unbearable. I also remember her getting quite a backlash in the comment section, so I can not believe she accumulated as many as almost half a million masochists on her channel. If this girl were a snack, she'd be a pretzel because of how far her head is up her ass.

Also her art seems like a great example of what happens when you do it a lot, but are in such a denial about fundamentals because you're smarter than any teacher in the world, that you don't ever improve. She seems to actually produce quite a lot of art, she could've easily been years ahead by now if she listened.

It seems like a lot of people in this thread, including me, got exposed to Suckie through that video. I guess she was sick and tired of people rightfully bringing it up over and over again because she unlisted it recently, but I really wanna see the statistics of it. That video got recommended way too fast, way too many times, and to way too many people in a really short amount of time, despite the huge amount of backlash it got. Something fishy was definitely going on.

Posted

You know they're a good artist when you can't even tell who they're drawing without them telling you who it is. No wonder her two-degree-holding art teacher was jealous of her l33t skillz uwu

It seems like a lot of people in this thread, including me, got exposed to Suckie through that video. I guess she was sick and tired of people rightfully bringing it up over and over again because she unlisted it recently, but I really wanna see the statistics of it. That video got recommended way too fast, way too many times, and to way too many people in a really short amount of time, despite the huge amount of backlash it got. Something fishy was definitely going on.

I think it was mostly how clickbaity it was, if I remember correctly it was about that time where storytime animation started to blow so she probably used some help tagging the right people here and there (i also find weird that she used jaidenanimation in some of her older videos given the fact that she seems to hate her now), also about her unlisting it, didn't it had that mandy "tea" at the end? the one where she shows her dm's? is she trying to erase every mention of what she did to her so people don't find out?

Posted (edited)

(i also find weird that she used jaidenanimation in some of her older videos given the fact that she seems to hate her now)

oooh daammnn can you link pls to this hating on jaiden? it was becuase of jaiden that i found speckles so this has just come full circle

Edited by Ghostybaby
Edit text

Posted

oooh daammnn can you link pls to this hating on jaiden? it was becuase of jaiden that i found speckles so this has just come full circle

There's no video evidence proving this, but a couple of people on her old lolcow thread say they caught her talking shit about how Jaiden was "fake nice" during a Discord call she thought was private, and a couple of her former friends and mods have come to me and said she called Jaiden a "whore/slut that strings along all the boys." It's really gross because Jaiden was the first big wig animator to collab with her which basically started Suckie's career. I mean don't really like Jaiden because she's done some shady things and I get unexplainable bad vibes from her, but calling someone that basically gave you your career a "whore" is a whole new level of assholery I can't comprehend.

Posted (edited)

I still don't know what Spechie expected out of it. 

Warning for mentioning of the trageities at New Zealand though because I'm a bit annoyed at how Spochie is discussing it.  Tbh this is the only place I can really talk about it. 

at least 49 people fucking died and the only thing she cares about is  Pewdiepie. 

u2OcolD.png

People died in an anti-Muslim terror attack and her only reaction on social media is to get upset at people who are upset at Pewdiepie. 

The shooter said his name and people are upset and maybe even scared.  There are people who are going to be angry at anyone associated with the guy.  More people are pissed at the racist Renaud Camus becuase of the fucking bs that is  """"The Great Replacement"""" aka racists don't understand how populations work 101.   Most people are worried for Pewds rather than angry at him. 

People angry at pewdiepie just because of the meme being said during the shooting is normal after the shooting and traumatic event. Nothing is wrong with them, they're experiencing irrational anger that will eventually disappear with time or when they get help or get more information.   Give people fucking time SPoodles.  Pewdiepie  doesn't fucking care if people hate him for a short while because a Gross Piece of Shit mentioned him hes more worried over the fact PEOPLE GOT SHOT IN A HUGE HATE CRIME AND THE GUY TRYING TO START SHIT USING HIS NAME. 

tl;dr: I'm just annoyed Spoche doesn't think for a second about the fact other people aren't gonna hate pewds forever over the hate crime he was mentioned in,if they even hate him at all. And she doesn't even give a single thought that 49 people are dead in a terror attack and around the world people who hear of it are going to be trying to process this.  Outrage is going to be expected and nothing is actually wrong with people if they feel outrage at Pewds for a bit before they start cooling off. 

Edited by CareyAisha

Posted (edited)

20190316_060142.jpg

20190316_060150.jpg

20190316_060209.jpg

Edited by Ghostybaby

Posted (edited)

Spochie on twitter: I want to sound as unbias as possible

Spochie in video around 20 seconds in: It's the stupidest thing ever 

She tries to involve Gunn getting fired by Disney over old tweets.  And then talks about K-pop stans yelling "spechie's canceled" 

I haven't even finished the video and already it's worse than I thought. 

2 minutes in. Only one new image. 

vOljsHj.png

Edit: 
HOLY FUCK SPODLE

49 people dead and the shooter mentioned the subscribe to pewds meme before shooting. 

And 3 minutes in the video you're including Subscibe to pewds stuff. 

tpMGScE.pngShe knows the shooter invoked the meme. She knows she had a large section about pewds whose in the media a lot so she could of replaced it. Or taken out the pewds stuff. 

But no. Keep the highly triggering stuff in the video going up after a terror attack.  
And then she includes Media covering things Media always covers. Including the Pedophilic content on youtube that even pewdiepie who she pretends to be defending knew about and wanted youtube to do something about. 

And blaming the companies pulling their Ads on media reporting on Pewds instead of the large amount of videos harassing users,alt-right people,racists,and conspiracy theorists that companies didn't want their ads associated with. 

And she claims people are Jealous of youtubers. 

I know zero about Cody so I can't comment on that. 

But lord in heaven this was just,a bad idea. 

Edited by CareyAisha

Posted

Edit: 

HOLY FUCK SPODLE

49 people dead and the shooter mentioned the subscribe to pewds meme before shooting. 

And 3 minutes in the video you're including Subscibe to pewds stuff. 

tpMGScE.pngShe knows the shooter invoked the meme. She knows she had a large section about pewds whose in the media a lot so she could of replaced it. Or taken out the pewds stuff. 

But no. Keep the highly triggering stuff in the video going up after a terror attack.  
And then she includes Media covering things Media always covers. Including the Pedophilic content on youtube that even pewdiepie who she pretends to be defending knew about and wanted youtube to do something about. 

And blaming the companies pulling their Ads on media reporting on Pewds instead of the large amount of videos harassing users,alt-right people,racists,and conspiracy theorists that companies didn't want their ads associated with. 

And she claims people are Jealous of youtubers. 

I know zero about Cody so I can't comment on that. 

But lord in heaven this was just,a bad idea. 

Oh my god. who the hell would think this was a good idea? i looked through the comments and i'm surprised nobody adresses it tho. i'm so confused because this is probably the worst possible moment to upload a new video containing the meme and she could honestly have replaced it with something else. this is soo weird.

20190316_060142.jpg

I honestly dislike these sprites. I mean what is that anatomy even?

New_Canvas.thumb.png.7f5150b690a0e08afb3

I would be so ashamed to post that art online if I had an audience as big as hers.

Posted

I honestly dislike these sprites. I mean what is that anatomy even?

New_Canvas.thumb.png.7f5150b690a0e08afb3

I would be so ashamed to post that art online if I had an audience as big as hers.

It doesn't help her eyes change sizes too. And the shading is odd but I don't know how to describe it properly.  

Also I never get why she never updates the hair color. 

Posted

Yeesh why does her art style change between literally every sprite of herself she creates?

And why are none of them better than the last? Why update it constantly if it looks awfully shitty each time? 

Posted

Yeesh why does her art style change between literally every sprite of herself she creates?

Tbh I feel like it's the result of her always referencing stuff. She probably references every angle of a face from a different source, hence the inconsistency. Yikes.

Posted

And why are none of them better than the last? Why update it constantly if it looks awfully shitty each time? 

This is the most confusing thing. 

I mean it looking bad is because she refuses to study the basics. 

But why replace the sprites every video now?  She could spend more time on other pictures in the video instead and not have to use gifs and other's videos as b-roll.  Or actually focus on animating. 

Posted

Would love if someone made a critique of cancel culture that was not complete bullshit