• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Spechie

898 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

It's like Spochie doesn't get like,60% if not more about being attractive irl is your personality. 

Like she admitted in her videos she was a rude and mean person in highschool. And she complains she didn't get a boyfriend in highschool as if she doesn't know why no one came to her. 

(These are some of the comments in her last video... yikes)

Hidden Content

Please let these people leave Spoohie and grow health ways of thinking. 

Edited by CareyAisha

Posted

@CareyAisha Exactly what I was thinking! 

I don't think she wants to understand people don't like her because she's rotten not because she's ugly. Bitch you can't expect boys to be chasing you or anyone to care about you in high school just because you exist. She gives me incel vibes, some of the things she says you can find female incels saying no kidding. 

Posted

It's like Spochie doesn't get like,60% if not more about being attractive irl is your personality. 

Like she admitted in her videos she was a rude and mean person in highschool. And she complains she didn't get a boyfriend in highschool as if she doesn't know why no one came to her. 

Please let these people leave Spoohie and grow health ways of thinking. 

Why was/is she so desperate for a boyfriend anyway? The dating pool in high school is trash; all the guys just wanna get laid, and all the girls just want a status symbol.

Even in her current relationship all she does is treat her partner like an object. She almost never refers to Tim by his real name, it's always "boifren" or "my boyfriend" or "my boyfie," and she parades him around on social media like he's a prize she's one. She always makes passive aggressive comments on their relationship like:

shutting_down_hoes_spechie.thumb.png.4f0

Or fighting the "thots" off her boyfriend:

defensive_thot_spechie.thumb.png.4df182a

Like Spatula can you take a Xanax or smoke a blunt and calm tf down? Not to be mean to Tim but he's really not that attractive looks-wise (to me anyway), and has the personality of lukewarm soup; he's kind of a square too. My point is, he's not some stud that women will be clambering over each other to get, so I don't get why she's so possessive about him. And get a load of massive Freudian slips like these too:

killer_spechie.thumb.png.04e0385732797a2

Oof. Considering the amount of hate she has for other women, and how a lot of her sentiments are reflected by incels who've gone violent, I seriously hope she doesn't actually kill anyone. 

Posted

Why was/is she so desperate for a boyfriend anyway? The dating pool in high school is trash; all the guys just wanna get laid, and all the girls just want a status symbol.

Even in her current relationship all she does is treat her partner like an object. She almost never refers to Tim by his real name, it's always "boifren" or "my boyfriend" or "my boyfie," and she parades him around on social media like he's a prize she's one. She always makes passive aggressive comments on their relationship like:

Like Spatula can you take a Xanax or smoke a blunt and calm tf down? Not to be mean to Tim but he's really not that attractive looks-wise (to me anyway), and has the personality of lukewarm soup; he's kind of a square too. My point is, he's not some stud that women will be clambering over each other to get, so I don't get why she's so possessive about him. And get a load of massive Freudian slips like these too:

Oof. Considering the amount of hate she has for other women, and how a lot of her sentiments are reflected by incels who've gone violent, I seriously hope she doesn't actually kill anyone. 

Tim is the human equivalent of a fresh dog turd. I am almost 100% certain he's probably flirting with other girls while dating Sporch. Hell he's been going to cons and shit, and I don't doubt for a second that he's probably either cheated there or is planning on cheating at one. He's an asshole who is literally just using her for subs and views and she's so deluded by him complimenting her all the time that she's buying into it 100%. 

Her own fault though. She's the one who decided to date his musty ass. 

Also sporkchie if you're 'shutting down hoes who dm ur boyfriend' and u get so much joy from that... why aint he doing it himself? I'd bet money he has alternate accts for messaging girls just so spoon's insecure ass doesnt see him messaging them back.

Posted

Oh wow.... this tattoo is bad.

271AED5B-A6AF-4E57-9144-26A3EEEE8766.thu

This looks like a set of anal beads.

Posted

Why did she jump that one girl who called the guy "baby boy" that literally could just mean she sees him in a son like way? Or calling him immature? No need to jump to calling her a thot she wasn't automatically flirting with him.  Unless I'm missing something?  How many girls even Dm Tim anyway to flirt? I would think it's just fans? 

How is she even shutting them down I'd think his dms are private to him and the person only? 
I wouldn't take dreams too seriously though. I doubt she'd have the actual stuff to murder anyone in real life. 

Posted

🚨🚨🚨BATSHIT CRAZY GIRLFRIEND ALERT🚨🚨🚨

She probably attacks any girl who likes or comments on his posts. If they broke up, god knows what Spoochula would do. She might think it's cute to be 'possessive' of Tim, but later down the line Tim's going to hate the fact that he has no female acquaintances because Spoochie is chasing away anybody with a vagina. She legit sounds like an incel.

Posted

She reminds me of those "nice girls" you see parading themselves around going "cute but psycho", it's a little concerning. The first tweet really shows how much she hates other women, "dusty unwanted pussy" fucking ew spechie, I'm in no way a feminist but that's just a really fucking disgusting thing to say.  And TBH I can see why other girls want to DM Tim, IMO he's not the most attractive guy but he's certainly not ugly and I haven't really seen him talking about his girlfriend on  his channel (granted I stopped watching him before he changed his username which was a while ago so...) I dread what she would do if they broke up. 

Posted

Can I just silently post this here, I mean, Spoon has more cringy yandere art, but I feel like this one kinda confirms her liking the idea of appearing as the ‘possessive/badass gf’.

03B66718-6D62-48CB-8419-3030F96266E6.jpeg

Posted

Can I just silently post this here, I mean, Spoon has more cringy yandere art, but I feel like this one kinda confirms her liking the idea of appearing as the ‘possessive/badass gf’.

03B66718-6D62-48CB-8419-3030F96266E6.jpeg

I have to say her art was probably the worst of this 'trend' when the YT community drew this stuff. There was a hashtag and everything and of the 'artist' youtubers hers was without a doubt the worst.

Posted

i'm not sure if it was mentioned but have you guys seen her "makeup tutorial" that she posted on her other channel? she "acts" like a beauty youtuber by being obnoxious and pretty much makes fun of the beauty community in general by acting like a shallow person. im on my phone so idk if im linking the video right!

https://youtu.be/S6FhhXBA5F8

Posted

She really creeps me out in the way she treats her relationship but honestly, Tim seems to be ok with all that shit even supporting and defending her gf on all her shenanigans so I guess they are a nice match lol, I don't know if you guys have watched a Jeffree Star video where he reads his bf dm's while doing asmr but I think some of her tweets are her trying to act the same way since we know how much she likes him.

i'm not sure if it was mentioned but have you guys seen her "makeup tutorial" that she posted on her other channel? she "acts" like a beauty youtuber by being obnoxious and pretty much makes fun of the beauty community in general by acting like a shallow person. im on my phone so idk if im linking the video right!

https://youtu.be/S6FhhXBA5F8

Here's the link! :alpacaheadshake: I don't think it was posted before, but it's really cringy, for someone who watches so many makeup gurus (and earlier in her career was asking her followers if they would watch if she did a makeup channel) the way she uses makeup is so gross why use a beauty blender if you are just gonna smear your foundation, if you have acne why don't use clean tools, was the application supposed to be a joke?, also the way she tries to be funny is so painful to watch, she says that she got inspiration from Antonio Garza but at least Antonio is funny without looking desperate to be quirky and relatable

Posted (edited)

OH I FORGOT ABOUT THAT VIDEO LMAO
I forgot to show you guys that xDD

someone should download and post just incase she wants to delete it

Edit: Look at the dislikes ratio lmao

only close friends liked it

Edited by boopboopnyan

Posted

I feel like Spechie could do with some therapy,even if only for a few sessions. If she does have depression she could start getting help for it,and if she doesn't she can at least get help for this unhealthy mindset she is stuck in. 

Posted (edited)

I'm revealing these receipts late to the party, but whatev. Still think they're juicy. Remember this message?

spechie_lolsuit_exposed.thumb.png.60e77b

When everyone involved in the lolsuit drama read this message, we all thought that maybe she threatened to sue because she didn't know the Mandy we got in contact with was real. But then the supposedly fake Mandy sent me these. The first is the infamous "You're welcome for making you famous" message:

youre_welcome_famous.thumb.png.b6ac95c5e

Which Spatula featured the other end of on her Twitter, as well as her "My High School Tried to Sue Me" vid: 

youre_welcome_famous_other_end_tweet.thu

As you can see, neither screenshot is doctored or fake because the timestamp, 8:54 PM, is the same on both, and it looks like Spatula shared the message on the same day she received it as well. Spatula herself confirms "Mandy's" real identity in an ancient Snapchat group chat (to keep her real identity hidden I'll just call her real name Angie):

spechie_mandy_confirming.thumb.png.720a6

And finally, here's someone who went to the same high school as her telling me how everyone at her school knew that the Mandy in her "Cringe Factor" vid was actually Angie (the blacked out parts are her real name; I was too lazy to shoop in "Angie"):

spechie_lolsuit_exposed.thumb.png.60e77b

So Spatula, let me get this straight: You KNEW all along that the Mandy we got in contact with was the real deal, yet you STILL threatened to sue us??? Not only that, but you included Angie's Facebook profile pic in both your public Youtube channel video AND your public Twitter, which it looks like almost everyone at your school saw, but you wanna act like you "never explicitly said any names?" You can fuck right outta here. She WANTED Mandy to get publicly humiliated from the start, and when she found out that her actions were gonna come back to bite her in the ass, instead of being mature and apologizing, she threatens to sue people and scared them into silence. If anyone in this thread was starting to feel sorry for her or think that she's "not so bad," don't. She's a narc, that's exactly what she wants. 

Edited by Tea Noire
Had to edit out some names in a screenshot