• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

sacheu/Sarah Cheung

246 posts in this topic

Posted

this is..low key ugly to say

5EB6FF02-0F25-43CD-B42E-DC2102E1ACD4.jpeg

she needs to chill, I thought she seemed back to normal but she tweets this...??

Posted

Was stalking trinh twitter and saw this. Wasnt she with her new boy days after this tweet? Like 3 days after, she rly didnt waste time to find a new boy

20190316_214742.jpg

Posted

Was stalking trinh twitter and saw this. Wasnt she with her new boy days after this tweet? Like 3 days after, she rly didnt waste time to find a new boy

20190316_214742.jpg

this is just speculation but sarah probably dumped trihn as soon as she found her new boy :(

Posted

this is just speculation but sarah probably dumped trihn as soon as she found her new boy :(

yeah, saw this too. It seems like hes upset with what sarah said in her video. Idk

20190317_005904.jpg

Posted (edited)

Been a long time follower of Sarah’s, but honestly at this stage, I’m not really sure if I can be supportive of what she’s saying? Agree that she probably left Trinh as soon as she met the new bf

3CB53020-E685-4D04-BC1A-A5314B1B3F31.jpeg

899B08E1-3D4D-42E8-BAB7-049ED6F06E86.jpeg

Edited by ohlemontea

Posted

Been a long time follower of Sarah’s, but honestly at this stage, I’m not really sure if I’m can be supportive of what she’s saying? Agree that she probably left Trinh as soon as she met the new bf

3CB53020-E685-4D04-BC1A-A5314B1B3F31.jpeg

899B08E1-3D4D-42E8-BAB7-049ED6F06E86.jpeg

goddamn she's so messy

Posted

Followed her for so damn long.... first i thought her looks were cute but shes gotten so boring and repetitive with her minimalistic make up, her fake baddie ariana grande persona. Her "i need dick to survive" personality. She and her transphobic shade was the last straw. 

Posted

20190316_214742.jpg

Does anyone remember if she made a Valentines post for Trinh? I think they were still in a relationship on the 11th because she posted that assumptions video then, and Trinh was still mentioned as her bf. She probably filmed it beforehand, but I would assume she'd have edited Trinh's parts out if they had broken up.

Kinda iffy how she was acting like this when she was supposedly still with Trinh. Photo was posted on the 8th of March, but the picture was probably taken when she was still in NYC during mid-feb(?)... It's possible she flew over again to be with her new man once they broke up but that doesn't seem likely imo?

Screenshot_2019-03-18_at_3.30.58_PM.thum

Also lol at the hypocrisy

Screenshot_2019-03-18_at_3.46.06_PM.thumScreenshot_2019-03-18_at_3.46.32_PM.thum

Posted

Does anyone remember if she made a Valentines post for Trinh? I think they were still in a relationship on the 11th because she posted that assumptions video then, and Trinh was still mentioned as her bf. She probably filmed it beforehand, but I would assume she'd have edited Trinh's parts out if they had broken up.

Kinda iffy how she was acting like this when she was supposedly still with Trinh. Photo was posted on the 8th of March, but the picture was probably taken when she was still in NYC during mid-feb(?)... It's possible she flew over again to be with her new man once they broke up but that doesn't seem likely imo?

Screenshot_2019-03-18_at_3.30.58_PM.thum

Also lol at the hypocrisy

Screenshot_2019-03-18_at_3.46.06_PM.thumScreenshot_2019-03-18_at_3.46.32_PM.thum

lol

Screenshot_20190317-231154_Twitter.jpg

Posted

Honestly bc I’m a long time follower too my guess is she knew this guy from boarding school in the uk or something. So I don’t think he’s like new new, just someone she ended up together with?

Posted

Honestly bc I’m a long time follower too my guess is she knew this guy from boarding school in the uk or something. So I don’t think he’s like new new, just someone she ended up together with?

tfw u and ur girl finally break up and now she's with the guy she told u during the relationship to 'not worry about' ... poor trinh LMFAO

Posted (edited)

Ok... we know... I’m not sure why she’s flaunting it so hard now? Fair that she already addressed the break up but still 

2360F002-641E-43E2-8432-73DC3DF7FA83.jpeg

Edited by ohlemontea

Posted

kinda peeved and grossed out by how quick she is to say she loves this new guy (his dick) and now she has a video up about sex like lol

i get that her relationship with trinh wasn’t always sweet but any human relationship usually has its ups and downs so? idk how it could’ve been so bad where she’s already publicly with someone new (and a photographer at that? why does every ig model date a photog lmao) but it feels like her video about respecting trinh was just bs to calm the rumors down like we get it sarah you’re getting dick get in line with the rest of the other boring ig girls now

Posted (edited)

weird flex but ok

0CB1D9C3-EBE1-418E-93D9-15CACCF2A5D1.jpeg

8F092046-1E19-4EF6-8BA1-F0C41EB08803.jpeg

Edited by Tacosmachos
My dp was in the screenshot LOL

Posted

sarah... what is u doing honey....

it's so strange how shes starting to be petty all of sudden when she literally wasn't problematic for the longest time since she started yt. i really admired her content and felt inspired by her uniqueness from the typical ig thot look. like what is the overall purpose of dragging down ur ex publicly while indirectly bragging about how you got another boy toy with the snap of a finger?  this whole "bitch who loves herself so i'm gonna do whatever the f*** i want" vibe doesn't justify being an indecent online influencer. like, just say things didn't work out and go along posting makeup tuts.