• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

sacheu/Sarah Cheung

246 posts in this topic

Posted

she just posted a video confirming their breakup and talked about it a bit more without getting too indepth. i really enjoy sarah's content and always enjoyed her as a personality on youtube but i was kind of put off when she said that she still loves and respects trinh and wanted to respect his privacy but she's been shading him on ig.. that was a bit disappointing to me

That's exactly what I thought. If she did respect him, what's with all those petty posts on her story. Maybe she was just caught up with emotions and just wanted to vent her frustrations but that was pretty immature for her to do. And plus she moved on pretty fast, like homegirl you should take a break, be single for a while there's no shame in being single and focusing on yourself and your content.

Posted

lol this girl says that she's over it and not talking about it anymore but she's been subtly shading trinh ever since the breakup. if you're a public figure, obvs people will talk ab your relationship. if you don't want ppl to talk about it, then keep it lowkey??? wtf. i hate how she handled this breakup

Posted (edited)

the video was what i expected from her, short and no shit talking but not the public shading on her social media.. a little disappointed, and she should have taken the high ground. i mean shit, Trinh didn't say shit and he's less of a public figure.

it's weird. dae realise youtubers are much more likeable when you don't look at their twitter/instagram/snapchat stories? they seem like a whole 'nother personality on those platforms, and usually they're shittier and super obnoxious. maybe that's their true self?

Edited by hirai

Posted

the disappointment from the video for me ISN'T the fact that she didn't spill any 'tea' for the ''gossip''. i think most people can recognize that their relationship ultimately is between them two, and sarah and trinh don't have to give us any details as to how it broke down.

the HUGE disappointment is that sarah is so fake in this video. how can she say she still loves and respects trinh after doing all this mess on her social media ? she might not name names, but everyone knows she's basically painting trinh as the bad guy. the CRA screenshot also to me, is in poor taste. even if trinh isn't offended by it, you're not kidding anyone but saying you don't see the possible underlying meaning in it since trinh is trans. 'i can't make you into a man' lmfao really? she doesn't address her shade towards trinh at all. i understand being angry after ending a toxic relationship, but can she really deny that she wasn't at fault for some of their problems too?

overall it's just really disappointing. sarah can hide behind her 'im a bad ass bitch dont need no man' and 'im healing on to bigger n better things xD' look she tries so hard to portray on social media, but im pretty sure everyone can see thru it! nothing is being handled with maturity, which is so disappointing since sarah always seemed to me to be that mature, down to earth influencer that you could trust and relate to. 

Posted (edited)

man y’all trippin...

if she wanna b fake let her b fake

if she wanna kiss ugly boys on the cheek and act like she’s in a relationship a week after breaking up w the guy that moved across the world for her let her kiss them

if she wanna act immature and get mad at ppl for asking about her cryptic/indirect tweets and quotes then let her act immature

a sis copes in different ways and sarah’s coping mechanism is thru questioning trinh’s masculinity by posting cra quotes 

sheesh let a bitch b a bitch

Edited by fakeasfuck

Posted

Disappointing that not one subscriber sees through her bullshit and call that ‘the most mature way to handle a breakup’ lol ok

Posted

i just finished watching her video and it was predictable from the start: pretending she’s respecting her privacy and trinh’s despite how publicly she shaded trinh and how quickly she posted photos with a new guy.

i used to look up to sarah since she was so body positive and openly bisexual but she’s another internet persona whose mask falls off and eventually reveals the child beneath it. she’s young, so i can’t blame her entirely for her behavior, but 23 is still “technically” an adult and yet the maturity that i expected of her with the persona she fakes online? it hasn’t snapped.

i’ve really got to stop idolizing instagram models that facetune and get plastic surgery like i am not struggling and going into nursing to be disappointed by this lmao

Posted

the confusing part of this entire thing is that she acted so petty and hurt by the breakup even though from her announcement video it seems like she was the one who decided to end it :S i wish her all the best though

Posted (edited)

So officially they probably broke up around late February because she made it officially known on Twitter Feb 22 and Trinh wrote sad tweets not long after. He was tweeting about how he misses her on Feb 10th, saying she's been gone for less than a day (Sarah left to NY). Kind of messy how she was with her new boyfriend at this time away from Trinh. Seeing her post her new bf so fast shocked me because she's been with Trinh for so long. She spoke about Trinh like a life long partner so it is weird how fast she moved on. The way she kept shading Trinh online in subtle ways only to not tell us any real details was lame af.. why act classy in front of the camera but not on your twitter or ig stories lol? 

Screenshot_20190312-055857_Twitter.jpg

Edited by Prizmatic

Posted

So officially they probably broke up around late February because she made it officially known on Twitter Feb 22 and Trinh wrote sad tweets not long after. He was tweeting about how he misses her on Feb 10th, saying she's been gone for less than a day (Sarah left to NY). Kind of messy how she was with her new boyfriend at this time away from Trinh. Seeing her post her new bf so fast shocked me because she's been with Trinh for so long. She spoke about Trinh like a life long partner so it is weird how fast she moved on. The way she kept shading Trinh online in subtle ways only to not tell us any real details was lame af.. why act classy in front of the camera but not on your twitter or ig stories lol? 

Screenshot_20190312-055857_Twitter.jpg

lmao this whole situation just goes to show that she isn't as "mature" as she puts her image as.

i feel a bit bad for trinh since he's getting the shorter end of the stick as she just moved on so quickly and in her video she made it seem like he cause the break up

Posted (edited)

this is so upsetting cause i been a long time follower of hers since tumblr ...:alpacaworry:..i really did enjoy her content and i understand  relationships come to end at times.I know people emotions get in the way of logic and we say things we dont mean...its just really sad cause im around sarah age,shouldnt you be more aware as a public figure that people are watching what you are doing and question?you are young and going to do stupid shit...but that doesn’t excuse it.its a good thing i keep my personal life to myself now that im older.(i dont even post selfies online much now lmao)sarah and so many others remind me how quick shit can hit the fan and if you are going to be petty do it privately or atleast convey your feelings differently...some people are not there for it especially putting someone else under the bus and the audience not knowing what the hell is going on. I hope she can be mature about it in the future!I actually dont think she feels all that sad about it...cause if she was she would be alot more respectful n not say anything about it. make it make sense!

Edited by Yeobae

Posted

this is..low key ugly to say

5EB6FF02-0F25-43CD-B42E-DC2102E1ACD4.jpeg

Posted (edited)

She’s annoying 

we get it, you got a new boyfriend 

Edited by evrthngis2expnsve

Posted

i feel like she tries too hard to have a tough/baddie persona so her online personality is annoying and feels inauthentic. in her videos she's bit more likable.

while we can't know for sure what happened in the relationship, i feel like sarah calling it toxic is questionable. while toxic doesn't necessarily imply abuse and could just mean miscommunication, it seems dramatic because maybe it was draining but she made it sound more severe than that. which i doubt because trinh at the very least seeems levelheaded and like a pretty forgiving guy with a good attitude (from his vids he's made) but maybe it was just an image he put on the internet. the way she acted out on social media was immature. i get that everything leading up to a breakup and its aftermath is a rollercoaster of emotion and hard to deal with but it was stupid of her. she's still kind of young so i guess it makes sense...

Posted

this is..low key ugly to say

5EB6FF02-0F25-43CD-B42E-DC2102E1ACD4.jpeg

Wtf is wrong with her