• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

sacheu/Sarah Cheung

508 posts in this topic

Posted

i kind of wish she would come out and confirm stuff rather than being vague and using clickbait

60C1A73A-F9C8-4AD8-A54C-E8CFC4ED7EC1.jpeg

Posted (edited)

LOL perhaps these are trinhs "subtle" responses to sarah's posts

Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 1.14.01 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 1.14.31 AM.png

trinh is vietnamese, so he's just saying that he can take her public shade towards him 

Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 1.14.46 AM.png

Edited by elysian

Posted

I think she has gone too far with the public shading of him. If anyone is acting childish in this situation it is definitely Sarah. As he states in this tweet there is so much more to this than we know of. They should've just kept it private until they knew how to handle it with the public.

Screenshot_20190309-212619_Twitter.jpg

Posted

Sarah always had this more 'mature' vibe to her, with topics and videos for people in their twenties and she always tried so hard to sound wise and as if she got her shit together. Big yikes at her for acting like a hurt middle schooler and indirectly humiliating her ex. I lost so much respect and sympathy for her and it made me realize she really is just another dumb 23(?) year old who doesn't have her shit together. Quit the act girl.

Posted

maybe it was a bad breakup and her being a public figure everyone holds her to certain expectations. it’s not the most mature thing to do, but it’s not uncommon for people who are hurt to act on their feelings- which can be petty.

Posted

Sarah always had this more 'mature' vibe to her, with topics and videos for people in their twenties and she always tried so hard to sound wise and as if she got her shit together. Big yikes at her for acting like a hurt middle schooler and indirectly humiliating her ex. I lost so much respect and sympathy for her and it made me realize she really is just another dumb 23(?) year old who doesn't have her shit together. Quit the act girl.

sort of agree there. Really makes me second guess if she was really the girl I looked up to (in terms of her having her shit together)

Posted

they were still together during valentines but from their tweets/ig posts etc. it seems they broke up really soon after that. sarah is making a lot of posts hinting that she got out of a 'difficult'/'toxic' situation but like...... it just seems really petty to me. she even hinted and shaded trinh in her international womens day post.

obviously we dont know the situation at all and maybe the relationship was truly toxic! but i really don't see trinh being 100% at fault for this or being a bad person. i feel like after being with someone for so long, even if things did end on bad terms you could both still be.. idk respectful of each other? a lot of sarah's posts are OBVIOUSLY hinting at or shading trinh in some way. after having trinh in her life for so long, and showing him on all her social medias, obviously people are going to have questions or speculate about the relationship. like it or not, sarah chose to be a public figure. idk why she gets mad that people are asking questions or speculating. as someone said in the thread earlier, u can't hand ppl the cup and get mad when they ask for tea!

the whole 'shading' on instagram or twitter just screams insecurity and a need for validation. it doesn't really scream 'empowerment' to me so much as 'im insecure and hurt after ending this relationship but i really want everyone to think im strong and moving on!' 

Posted

Unless we get both sides of the story, I can't really trust Sarah on her side of things especially since she posted a bunch of petty stuff on her Instagram. Hopefully, we can get Trinh's side of the story because she's just running his name through the mud. If Trinh was truly a bad person and Sarah was a victim in all of this, I would've expected a better response. 

Posted

Even if she didn't mean to directly refer to Trinh's FTM transition with the CRA screenshots, the fact that she used those screenshots when there are so many other ways to word "not mature enough" is just a low blow and kinda despicable imo.

I don't think she owes us an explanation or anything, but I am disappointed with the way she handled it lol. Anyways, hope both parties can heal and move on.

I'm still a bit wary of whether it really was a 'toxic' relationship. Obviously there's more than what Sarah showed on social media, but Trinh genuinely seems like a lovely person.

Also I find it sorta funny how she's always going on about being an "independent woman who needs no man" but she instantly gets with another guy right after a break-up from a long-term relationship. I get that some people move on quick but it must've been a week(??) max?? 

Posted

Not saying she’s referring to her relationship with Trinh but it would line up lol

CC929210-1A55-4D5D-9EEB-03E3AB5DA1DC.jpeg

Posted

Not saying she’s referring to her relationship with Trinh but it would line up lol

CC929210-1A55-4D5D-9EEB-03E3AB5DA1DC.jpeg

this annoys me so much because you just know this post wasn't about celebrating international women's day or genuinely caring about them, it's just a self-serving post to take more jabs at her ex. you can see right through this shit. she really is 16 at heart. 

Posted

she just posted a video confirming their breakup and talked about it a bit more without getting too indepth. i really enjoy sarah's content and always enjoyed her as a personality on youtube but i was kind of put off when she said that she still loves and respects trinh and wanted to respect his privacy but she's been shading him on ig.. that was a bit disappointing to me