• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

sacheu/Sarah Cheung

389 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Am I being a petty hater or is Sarah’s new wig route just totally uninspiring? The fact that she seems to be turning into a mini Kylie Jenner ito indulging in black culture aside, her wig looks and wig hacks are just... mediocre. Who is actually watching her video for wig tips and advice? The wigs she’s used don’t look like anything special at all. They aren’t terrible but imo it’s so mediocre it’s irrelevant. If she was exploring creative looks with wigs+makeup that would be different but the fact that she’s doing tutorials and now asking if she should do one for the Ariana grande ponytail is just... like she’s grasping at straws for content? And she chooses something she’s not particularly good at, which has also been done before by a hundred other youtubers? 

It seems she’s being sponsored but honestly  her content is getting more and more drab and  irrelevant... her very personality seems washed out, common and run of the mill now.  She revolves around the same tired shit most beauty youtubers do, and she doesn’t even do it well. 

That being said I did enjoy her recent eyeshadow look, I thought it was really well done & I personally haven’t seen much of this style going around so the content seemed more fresh. 

Ps. the hair in this photo just... did she even flatiron it? Why does it look so oddly dry and a bit trashy/bent at the ends

3284F497-2E6D-453E-AC4B-DFB8F5A14AC3.jpeg

Edited by neem
P.s.

Posted

Am I being a petty hater or is Sarah’s new wig route just totally uninspiring? The fact that she seems to be turning into a mini Kylie Jenner ito indulging in black culture aside, her wig looks and wig hacks are just... mediocre. Who is actually watching her video for wig tips and advice? The wigs she’s used don’t look like anything special at all. They aren’t terrible but imo it’s so mediocre it’s irrelevant. If she was exploring creative looks with wigs+makeup that would be different but the fact that she’s doing tutorials and now asking if she should do one for the Ariana grande ponytail is just... like she’s grasping at straws for content? And she chooses something she’s not particularly good at, which has also been done before by a hundred other youtubers? 

It seems she’s being sponsored but honestly  her content is getting more and more drab and  irrelevant... her very personality seems washed out, common and run of the mill now.  She revolves around the same tired shit most beauty youtubers do, and she doesn’t even do it well. 

That being said I did enjoy her recent eyeshadow look, I thought it was really well done & I personally haven’t seen much of this style going around so the content seemed more fresh. 

Ps. the hair in this photo just... did she even flatiron it? Why does it look so oddly dry and a bit trashy/bent at the ends

Why is she posing like that it looks so uncomfortable 

and there's a lot of black beauty YouTubers who are more knowledgeable abt wigs and extensions bc they've worn those for years or even do them professionally. Same with drag queens too bc they have to use them for work. But w/ her its like just out of the blue

Posted

She's just that boring. Would you like a beige nude makeup tutorial, a video about surgery or procedure she had/intermitted fasting, or a haul? Because that's what you're getting lol. 

Posted

She put on that wig so messily. The video is really boring and uninformative so yeah, not worth watching it

Posted

At this point she's not even trying anymore? She just puts on whatever stuff she thinks is cute on her and immediately thinks she can make content off of it. I feel bad for her viewers, honestly.

IMG_2031.JPG

Posted

the only new info she could've provided (at the very least) was a shade match reference, and she couldn't even do that lmao

Posted

so she posted that just so she can plug her discount code... 

Posted

well yeah it’s not like she actually paid for that overpriced aliexpress hair...

Posted

She's just that boring. Would you like a beige nude makeup tutorial, a video about surgery or procedure she had/intermitted fasting, or a haul? Because that's what you're getting lol. 

Mark my word, when her views start to drop (due to the uninspiring videos), she'll start talking/advising about sex. It just seems like a move she'll do.

Posted

I wish she did more Sarah unscripted/philosophy/serious videos cause that's mostly why I subscribed but I can't blame her for going the basic ig baddie route. If you look at her views, she gets the most on her vids abt ps/cosmetic procedures, intermittent fasting, and basic everyday makeup. And by far. That sucks, but Sarah has to pay her bills I guess

Posted

her next video is another basic ass smokey eye, isn't she tired of posting essentially the same videos over and over 

Posted (edited)

I sincerely hope she's actually committed to taking care of Lilith, and that this isn't just another impulse-buy "accessory" (she's pretty cute tho)

5d7ea648b9da9_Screenshot_20190915-165738

Edited by cabbagecore

Posted

I sincerely hope she's actually committed to taking care of Lilith, and that this isn't just another impulse-buy "accessory" (she's pretty cute tho)

5d7ea648b9da9_Screenshot_20190915-165738

I really dont like insta ppl who buy pure breed or exotic pets to flex money. Like that's not a purse that is alive and depends on you to take care of it. That snake must've been a lot not to mention maintaining it's habitat, feedings, etc.

maybe we'll get some snake content on YouTube so she can stop with the beige makeup tutorials

Posted

I really dont like insta ppl who buy pure breed or exotic pets to flex money. Like that's not a purse that is alive and depends on you to take care of it. That snake must've been a lot not to mention maintaining it's habitat, feedings, etc.

maybe we'll get some snake content on YouTube so she can stop with the beige makeup tutorials

Honestly, I'm praying that she never makes a video where she talks about her pet snake like she had another plastic surgery... You know as in like, she got it, lived with it for a few weeks and decided it's not for her after all. Lord...

Posted

lol she did a smokey eye im cackling