• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

sacheu/Sarah Cheung

389 posts in this topic

Posted

she did a collab with nikita, not sure what people at PULL think of nikita but she is contantally causing drama and is super problematic . They both love telling everyone about getting dick. Shes just diving far deeper into becoming like every other beauty guru

Screenshot_20190902-154236.thumb.jpg.26b

Posted

Nikita's just dumb and petty. Not like it surprises anyone, though, guess Sarah's getting sucked deeper and deeper into the typical "influencer" mold.

Posted

honestly cantomando is its own type of trash so not surprised lol

Quick unrelated but what's wrong with Cantomando?

Posted (edited)

Quick unrelated but what's wrong with Cantomando?

(unpopular) opinion but i find them just immature and cringey for the sake of popularity

but categorizing them with other asian youtubers from toronto (sarah now and fruitypoppin) i guess it fits with the demographic lol

Edited by yams

Posted

She has gotten so cringy with the r/ihavesex behavior. Seriously, it reminds me of when I was a teen and thought i was so edgy for having casual sex 

Posted

I liked her video about why she got her breast implants removed. She was honest about the whole thing. 

It's unfortunate that she had a bad experience, but I'm glad she's feeling better now. 

Posted

You know those people that always do shit and think they're "the shit" for doing it but everyone tells them they're a fool, they don't listen, and end up exactly where those people said they would be? yeah... Sarah's the perfect example of THAT. 

Posted

I’ve noticed that the people who talk/brag about having sex the most actually have it the least

Also like if ur gonna make jokes abt having sex at least make them funny or witty??? Like I'm not laughing and it's supposed to be funny

Posted

I was surprised that when she said the implants made it difficult to work out and lay down she didn’t mention sex! Thinking about that revenue I see

Posted

I know we're not supposed to armchair diagnosis (and i won't but suggestion) but I am simply worried that she could have body appearance issues? She talked about how she was under a lot of stress during the time of getting the implants and wanted some control over her body as well as when she was younger, she would stress over weight and bind her chest. (I guess this also explains the glo up post and whatnot) 

I guess I'm just hoping she's okay mentally with the other procedures she got. 

Posted

I saw her on YT and thought "oh cool, an Asian girl with a different body to all the typically small/skinny fat ones with massive followings maybe I should support her"

Came here and read her thread tapatalk_1567750209726.thumb.jpeg.c851d6wow.. 

Posted

I saw her on YT and thought "oh cool, an Asian girl with a different body to all the typically small/skinny fat ones with massive followings maybe I should support her"

Came here and read her thread tapatalk_1567750209726.thumb.jpeg.c851d6wow.. 

This is the unofficial motto of PULL after all:

21ED335E-6B3D-4B8F-89FA-732EA28CBADC.jpeg

Posted

Have you guys seen her Euphoria inspired makeup look? Its a little more out of the box but it's still a kinda safe look to me?

Posted

Have you guys seen her Euphoria inspired makeup look? Its a little more out of the box but it's still a kinda safe look to me?

Eh, she's following whats trendy now... also i dont think "inspired" is the word, she just copied the look from the tv show, no in the bad way, y'know what i mean

Posted

Eh, she's following whats trendy now... also i dont think "inspired" is the word, she just copied the look from the tv show, no in the bad way, y'know what i mean

Tru but ive seen a lot of inspired and copy cat looks from the show that use bright colors and shimmer and face gems. Idk I feel like she always used neutrals or dark brown/black I just wished she did a brighter and diff look i guess