• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

sacheu/Sarah Cheung

372 posts in this topic

Posted

So your twitter followers and youtube subscribers are no longer allowed to criticize you if they don't have their face, home address, and social security shown? just say you don't care about anyone but yourself and leave lmao

Posted

lmao

Screenshot_2019-04-17_at_2.55.13_PM.thum

lmfao aren't like half of the ppl on the internet technically anonymous? this is just an obvious attempt at invalidating any actual criticism at this point. i agree that sending anon hate messages/death threats/petty insults is pretty cowardly but valid constructive criticism is constructive criticism, regardless of whether the person is "anonymous" (her definition of which could be "doesn't put first and last name on social media accounts" for all we know).

Posted

i didnt know that she was this petty tbh the only reason why i followed her was because it looked like she and her now ex bf was so in love. it was a nice thing to see amongst the stereotypical "i'm a baddie i love dick hoe" ig girl plastered on my explore feed. even if that wasnt the case, it was refreshing and now she's just the cookie cutter influencer with boring unoriginal make up looks

Posted

I guess this is what she means by “loving in private” now?

192C1CBC-B66B-4388-BF1D-C7AAC62908DB.jpeg

Posted

The blurry picture is so funny why even post it just upload it on your private Instagram or keep it in your camera roll omg imagine if it was somebody new! btw friendly reminder that loving dick and or pussy does not make anybody a hoe 

Posted (edited)

friendly reminder that loving dick and or pussy does not make anybody a hoe 

liking dick/pussy and getting it often is kinda the definition of hoe? theres nothing wrong with being a hoe. but if liking dick/being a hoe makes up a big part of personality, then its questionable

sarah's persona is all about flaunting sexuality as a personality trait, it comes off as "im holier than those bitches who don't admit they like sex" 

idk tho

Edited by xela

Posted

liking dick/pussy and getting it often is kinda the definition of hoe? theres nothing wrong with being a hoe. but if liking dick/being a hoe makes up a big part of personality, then its questionable

sarah's persona is all about flaunting sexuality as a personality trait, it comes off as "im holier than those bitches who don't admit they like sex" 

idk tho

so people in relationships or those who are married that have sex often and enjoy it are... hoes? or really is it because she posts about it? I know the girl isn’t sane and should keep stuff to herself but women have always been shamed for liking sex so I’m all about embracing whatever women like (and dislike) . It seems a lot of people forget she’s a full grown woman not a child even if she acts like it. 

Posted

Don't understand why influencers make they're relationships public when you don't know if you or your significant other will one day break up. I understand how people love internet couples but at the same time why does being a popular influencer means you should flaunt your relationship instead of making it private. If Sarah had made her relationship private and asked people not to get involved then that's understandable, but making your relationship public and dropping not so subtle hints that you and your boyfriend broke up and demanding people not too ask questions is borderline stupid.

Posted

lmao ngl im impressed the private loving lasted 6 days, didn't think she'd make it that far.

Screenshot_2019-04-19_at_11.24.36_AM.thu

also she wants to do a tutorial on another ~NaTuRaL gLoWy~ lewk!!! sarah, you've done at least 10 of these videos... come up with something else. she needs to start thinking about other ideas fast if she wants to keep being a beauty youtuber.

i feel like tutorials are just a dead genre now, esp if it's everyday makeup bc we all have our own routines that we stick to. product reviews/artsy looks are what gets views imo? but sarah clearly does not have the creativity to come up with interesting/difficult looks lmao... would be great if she did more product reviews though! i'd also be kinda interested if she went along the philosophy/commentary route, but her recent video on the simulation theory was so half-assed it was disappointing. 

Posted

so people in relationships or those who are married that have sex often and enjoy it are... hoes? or really is it because she posts about it? I know the girl isn’t sane and should keep stuff to herself but women have always been shamed for liking sex so I’m all about embracing whatever women like (and dislike) . It seems a lot of people forget she’s a full grown woman not a child even if she acts like it. 

i dont think anyone was shaming her about how she is open with and embracing her sexuality and liking dick but criticizing her for her “ig baddie” persona that she is portraying to the point that it has gotten stale and she’s become another cookie cutter who embodies and plays into expected stereotypes...

i’m honestly surprised that she hasnt done a “sugar baby look” that was just neutral/natural bratzdoll inspired look or something because that’s how most ig influencers look or ar least try to give off vibes of these days

Posted

lmao ngl im impressed the private loving lasted 6 days, didn't think she'd make it that far.

Screenshot_2019-04-19_at_11.24.36_AM.thu

also she wants to do a tutorial on another ~NaTuRaL gLoWy~ lewk!!! sarah, you've done at least 10 of these videos... come up with something else. she needs to start thinking about other ideas fast if she wants to keep being a beauty youtuber.

i feel like tutorials are just a dead genre now, esp if it's everyday makeup bc we all have our own routines that we stick to. product reviews/artsy looks are what gets views imo? but sarah clearly does not have the creativity to come up with interesting/difficult looks lmao... would be great if she did more product reviews though! i'd also be kinda interested if she went along the philosophy/commentary route, but her recent video on the simulation theory was so half-assed it was disappointing. 

There was this quick review she did before on glossier's solution. All she did was literally throw the bottle in the trash can, then proceeded to show her own stuff and explained why they're better. I might just be sensitive, but I found the whole throwing part a waste and a bit insensitive, esp since glossier solution works pretty well for me. 😂

Posted

Being sex positive/a proud “hoe”/sugar baby is no longer unique or even controversial online. Girls who claim this label are a dime a dozen now. There’s nothing wrong with liking sex, I myself had a phase similar to this, but I still think you should keep it relatively private? Idk. And being a “hoe” is not a personality trait or something to flaunt. I really hope she’s finding personal fulfillment in areas that aren’t related to her appearance or sex, because focusing on that shallow shit will destroy you emotionally. 

Posted (edited)

Like everyone has been stating, there's nothing wrong with moving on or being comfortable with your sexuality but she literally made the situation so much messier than it had to be. She's contradicting herself and inviting people to criticize her by being petty or obscure about her ex and flaunting around seemingly unbothered while talking more about dick and sex than ever. The immaturity jumped out and people are disappointed. 

Also, it's easy to spot how obsessed Sarah is with vanity. She gets weekly facials and has undergone several different types of beauty treatments. She's very pro plastic surgery and seems like the type of girl to give into every beauty standard. I found her through her intermittent fasting video so there's also that. I mean, no hate cause I'd do the same if I had the money lmao but pretty sure she's far from "body acceptance". 

Edited by Prizmatic

Posted (edited)

• Sarah is bad because she’s becoming like any other IG girl and well, She Wasn’t Like Other Girls before

• flaunting about your sexuality is shallow therefore bad 

• sex in private = cool but talking about it you’re a HOE, having more than one partner and moving on makes you a hoe too 

• if you consider yourself body positive but get procedures done you’re basically a hypocrite. It is impossible to be body positive and try to improve yourself, it automatically means you hate yourself. 

• Fuck Sarah’s dumb ass for giving in to beauty standards (no it’s not society’s fault for always pressuring women, it’s personally hers) 

•love yourself 💓💓💓 but don’t love yourself to the point you’re vain

•Being open and positive about your sexuality is lame, everyone’s doing it these days. Where are the girls that are cool and original for practicing abstinence?!

Im not sure why I find myself doing this? I don’t like her like that and I have always said something’s wrong with the girl but someone even said it would be ok for her to be abused??? This post is not targeted at all but think about how these points sound like... 

Edited by babybunny
Please don’t hit me with the “No One said” I KNOW but it’s honestly what I’m gathering from these comments. and NO I DONT AGREE WITH ANY OF THE POINTS I’VE MADE