• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Sakimichan

2886 posts in this topic

Posted

Haha this tweet reminded me of her... She's definitely chaotic lmao

Screenshot_20190508_104032_com.twitter.android.jpg

Posted

Spotted on Kissanime..

yikes.thumb.png.f7b6b54e656758f6f7a0eaa3

Posted

Palutena’s alt. 

And she did Momo as well. But didn’t execute her quirk correctly. Momo can only create objects from her skin. But I guess that won’t be a problem in the NSFW version. e-e

3C1345EC-18B4-4A70-A244-4725F691BB2B.jpeg

69652CBE-A08C-4B94-AF0F-0C03D5179412.jpeg

Posted

Palutena’s alt. 

And she did Momo as well. But didn’t execute her quirk correctly. Momo can only create objects from her skin. But I guess that won’t be a problem in the NSFW version. e-e

69652CBE-A08C-4B94-AF0F-0C03D5179412.jpeg

She does realize Momo doesn't really create swords so much as she usually creates stuff like trackers and ways to apprehend people right?  It seems so out of character for her to waste so much of her body mass to show off. 

also shes 16 so there better not be a nsfw version. 

Posted

She does realize Momo doesn't really create swords so much as she usually creates stuff like trackers and ways to apprehend people right?  It seems so out of character for her to waste so much of her body mass to show off. 

Plus, when Momo creates things it always looks like this.  

Related image

Like, you can see the object breakthrough her skin. It doesn't look all glowy and cutesy in canon. 

Posted

she already called it her version of 'aged up Momo' in the description of the sfw pic even tho Momo looks exactly the same as usual? So i assume this is a precaution and she'll put a nsfw ver out too. She usually only claims the characters are aged up in a pic when she plans to lewd them.

Posted

Well she has the long rat tail peeking out on the left, and she has more skin showing so that's a perfect version of her being older in Sakimi's mind. 

Posted

I wish her art wasn't so predictable everytime, she obviously suffers from same face syndrome but now it's down to the body, the outfits and overall composition. Every piece she does now is just a carbon copy of the previous ones.

Posted

nhuihnk.thumb.PNG.fb13897f84d1a51ef2350b

Might just be me, but the rat tail to the left of her body seems to be more of a blue-toned black in comparison to the brown-black hair on her head, and in comparison to the light feathery-ness of the hair on Momo's head, the tail is sleek and shiny? I'm just wondering if this is another case of her copy and pasting things from previous drawings into new ones lol

Posted

Spotted on Kissanime..

yikes.thumb.png.f7b6b54e656758f6f7a0eaa3

Idk how I missed it but League of Angels is literally spyware. 

But her art also fits these sort of ads so well it's no surprise they & other suspect games pretending to be adult stole her art. 

nhuihnk.thumb.PNG.fb13897f84d1a51ef2350b

Might just be me, but the rat tail to the left of her body seems to be more of a blue-toned black in comparison to the brown-black hair on her head, and in comparison to the light feathery-ness of the hair on Momo's head, the tail is sleek and shiny? I'm just wondering if this is another case of her copy and pasting things from previous drawings into new ones lol

Sakimichan no one cares if you do shortcuts,but have the shortcuts make sense. 

Posted

Hello, long time lurker here, I finally decided to make an account to join the conversation!

First off thanks to this thread for helping me open my eyes even a little more about this artist. As many of you I have known Sakimichan since deviantart days, when her art was actually inspiring and really good, just to see her derailing into this machine of pinups and nsfw characters. And for the life of me I cannot understand why? Like, this girl got so much talent and her render technique is so fast and good (I've seen some speedpaints from this era and girl her art has mistakes but it is amazing how much she knows about rendering different textures so fast), yet she only uses it to draw the same boring faces, poses and themes over and over? General bad anatomy? Girls bending to look sexy? Male with hella abs? Child characters being turned into and "adult version" for the sake of nsfw?

Linking one her speedpaints so you can see what I mean (it does have anatomy mistakes, but I'm rating in on the render/shading side)

I mean, for a time I kinda excused it because she makes a lot of money from it, but if you stop to think about it, she got it all to draw whatever she wants without suffering from lack of money, she got the big fanbase, the skills, the technique, yet she keeps with the same boring drawings over and over? It just so frustrating seeing her being so lazy, even more if you think that in her early days she had such a good and inspiring ideas, why would all that die off ;; I wish she would return to her early patreon days, were she would make tutorials and yes, maybe some pinups/nsfw, but that couldn't make her main art career.

Posted

...These girls never asked for this.

IMG_20190512_235434.jpg

Posted (edited)

IMG_20190512_235434.jpg

Every single part of their bodies is disjointed and broken … Someone's going to have fun red lining this

Edited by seabreeze
grammar

Posted

IMG_20190512_235434.jpg

Why does Toga look like Sailor Moon? This totally ruins her psychotic and insane image... 

Posted

IMG_20190512_235434.jpg 

why2.thumb.png.f54fe6ef1fd5e98e8ade06448why3.thumb.png.39a7011374acb8d0927c42156 why..??