• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Sakimichan

2050 posts in this topic

Posted

Choo Choo, all aboard the hype train, next stop ruining Persona characters and possible JokerxRyuji or JokerxAnn or JokerxEveryone NSFW editions.

Posted

The Kasumi one looks like she's trying to emulate Soejima's style judging from the eyes, but her face is so uncanny.

Posted

E471A549-7AA7-4159-B9CB-C7236E4079D8.thuSHE 👏 IS 👏 A 👏 CHILD 👏

SHE 👏 IS 👏 15/16 👏

Sakimi is really putting fucking D/DD cups on this fucking child who, in the official art for her phantom thief outfit, does not have a huge ass bust :alpacamad:

I am so uncomfortable. The breasts are low and the entire thing looks unfinished. And that face... it's haunting me.

Posted

SHE 👏 IS 👏 15/16 👏

Sakimi is really putting fucking D/DD cups on this fucking child who, in the official art for her phantom thief outfit, does not have a huge ass bust :alpacamad:

ummm Sakimi when we asked for different faces we don't mean it like this :|

nothing wrong with trying to emulate the original artist's style but this looks rushed af which results in eyes too far apart, the head being too small (paired with the usual sakimi yuri hands), not to mention the too low bust

a part of me wishes she will burn out for real real so it might give her the chance to reevaluate where she's going with her drawing career 

Posted

E471A549-7AA7-4159-B9CB-C7236E4079D8.thu

Usually when I see the art she made on here, I think it's OK. Bad compared to her old work and terrible anatomy with a side of same face syndrome, but not TERRIBLE itself, usually I find the colouring/rendering to the only redeeming quality. But this... no offense if she sees this but this actually, I can't find ANYTHING good to say about it. Why did she post this? I know art is subjective but this really doesn't look good, not even the colouring/rendering (which is usually the only thing I like about her art nowadays) I'm sorry if this is too harsh but THIS^ honestly is even worse than this🔻

7C08D30D-94F8-4755-9ADE-BF02CE8A3B73.thu

And I didn't like this much either but at LEAST it looks done. The other one looks like she quit midway honestly.

Posted

SHE 👏 IS 👏 15/16 👏

I dont think this is sexualizing at all? I mean it's better than any of her other art where they just straight up naked. And that the original character design does have somewhat an "asset" despite being a child, (but then again, many teenagers do anyway in rl).

But that face looks so wrong, the eyes is too far apart from each other, and the nose is too....tiny? like where is the nose bridge at all? Those kind of noses will work on 2D artstyle, but on semi-realism it just looks like you got a bad nose job. The boobs is a bit too low, but then again, boobs tend to sag anyway, especially if they're that big. 

Posted

I quite like the Kasumi, except for the fact that there is so much focus on her boobs when the girl is 15 (and her taking off her jacket is kinda weird in this pic). the proportions are more normal than usual, besides the breasts being kinda low. The face is cute but I think it's somehow lacking the same value range of the rest of the drawing which makes it a little off. But overall I think it's a nice drawing and certainly not the horniest.

The Joker one I think the posing is a little awkward and the foreshortening attempt made his torso a lot longer than it should be. It's not super bad, it's just not as nice as I'd hope from Sakimi...

Posted

I don't mean to disrespect Sakimichan's works, and it's already been covered in the thread where we shouldn't be editing to make it "better", but a quick visual does a good job of explaining why it looks so weird to a lot of people. This Kasumi art is one of my favorite new works by her to be honest, I'm fond of Soejima's style  on her's.

1. People pointed out her chest seems low, agreed since it looks like she's wearing a pushup/tight bra but her chest is also around where someone's breast might naturally be without being pushed up/bra support. Green line also around the strange chest shape, and how the sleeve coming off her shoulder doesn't help the shape to look natural.

2. One eye is very noticeably higher than the other, so the face becomes highly asymmetrical. That might be why people are bothered by the face?

sakimichan art edited.png

Posted

I don't mean to disrespect Sakimichan's works, and it's already been covered in the thread where we shouldn't be editing to make it "better", but a quick visual does a good job of explaining why it looks so weird to a lot of people. This Kasumi art is one of my favorite new works by her to be honest, I'm fond of Soejima's style  on her's.

1. People pointed out her chest seems low, agreed since it looks like she's wearing a pushup/tight bra but her chest is also around where someone's breast might naturally be without being pushed up/bra support. Green line also around the strange chest shape, and how the sleeve coming off her shoulder doesn't help the shape to look natural.

2. One eye is very noticeably higher than the other, so the face becomes highly asymmetrical. That might be why people are bothered by the face?

sakimichan art edited.png

That is 100% It face wise. 

Posted

Gave up at the chest area, but heres an attempted fix, i think the face looks better definitely. 

c.png

Posted (edited)

Whoops, someone already did a fix, but anyways  I tried to fix her drawing to better understand her anatomy-wise mistakes and I found out, her eyes weren't the only thing that boggled a lot of us - the weird effect had the asymmetrical faceshape as well. 

I shrunk her breasts and put them higher, I fixed the faceshape, I tried to add more depth to her eyes, because I thought they looked empty and some blush on her cheeks, I smoothed out the shading too. 

E471A549-7AA7-4159-B9CB-C7236E4079D8.thumb.jpeg.671eb53d6c51bf2f77b7a893482459a3.jpg

Edited by Art Deco

Posted (edited)

Well she did Palutena... And the anatomy looks kinda strange to me.

dd6bmh8-f39b7076-18db-412e-b481-6af322e1048b.jpg

Edited by Togekiss
Adding my view for this painting.

Posted

I think the Palutena looks okay? :alpacaconfused: Just the thigh squish on the left leg makes the shape of her leg look a bit weird since you see the sock's hem being more tight in one side than the other. 

Posted

Well she did Palutena... And the anatomy looks kinda strange to me.

dd6bmh8-f39b7076-18db-412e-b481-6af322e1048b.jpg

Those chains in her back they're just digging into her skin. And her underwear and belt are so tight there is no way it wouldn't cut off circulation 

Posted

Also, am I only the one bothered by the way she renders hair sometimes? Particularly the tips. I know that hair gets pretty messy irl when they're flowing in the wind, but her tips are just inconsistent all around. Some tips are really pointed vs some are really curved in that it looks like the hair is really tangled. Kinda looks unappealing.

I started to notice with this Mercy.

C636341F-4C9C-46CF-9C00-F60EA3967F35.thu