• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Sakimichan

1849 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

New PinUP

A combination between Erza(Fairy Tail) and Jessica Rabbit. 

I found weird that she used Erza, idk. This is far away from her body type. 

20190421_203726.jpg

It doesn't look like Erza or Jessica. 

Just looks like a cosplayer who photoshopped themselves and used the curtain as their background and dress. 

Seriously compare the curtain to the dress. 

Edited by CareyAisha

Posted

New PinUP

20190421_203726.jpg

This drawing looks nothing like either of them. All she did was throw in Jessica’s dress and Erza tat and called it a crossover. The face and everything looks just like all her other drawings. I wonder if she even sketches these out anymore. Like does she just grabs an piece already done and just photoshops it? That’s why everything is always the same. 

Posted

New PinUP

20190421_203726.jpg

At this point, drawing OCs would be much easier than using canon characters and failing. That way, it wouldn't matter how her characters would look like.

Also, wouldn't it be painful for the human body to make that pose? I mean, all that pressure on the neck. And I can't lift my upper body that way either.

Oh, no baby, what is you doing?

20190421_203726.jpg.560c9aa8cf07cdae7620ac823feb85f9.jpg

Posted

It honestly looks like one of those ragdoll games you'd play as a kid where you could throw them around and they'd fall endlessly and land somewhere on a super weird pose

It's like she drew her standing,then changed her mind and rotated it, like It makes more sense if she's standing instead of "laying down"

Posted

I think the Jessica Rabbit body fits her style, but it doesn't fit Ezra. I feel like the level of depth that went into this was the fact that Jessica Rabbit wears a red dress and Ezra has red hair. The face doesn't look like either of them. But really, the background is very odd. Did she set up some velvet and curtains with smoke or did she just photoshop a bunch of stuff together to create the look of a stage? 

Posted

It took me 5 minutes do figure out that she's laying on the floor

Posted

New PinUP

20190421_203726.jpg

If it weren't for the fairy tail logo I would've just thought this was jessica rabbit, the anatomy for just laying on the ground is truly... terrifying

Posted

It looks like only her butt is supporting that pose, like her back is just.... floating.

Posted

she don't look laying down at all, there's like no pressure anywhere on the like butt or hips or idk to show it's against a flat surface

second leg seems to come out from nowhere 

and p much to me the bust is a different person from the lower half

wh at  a mess

Posted (edited)

Bimbofied Erza is on par with the RemRamEmi threesome pic, but that one is much worse because of how blatantly shat out it was and how stupid the middle face looks that resembles an alien

Tbh I thought it was Nami in a Jessica Rabbit costume, but i saw the tattoo and wanted to cry... Erza may have a big chest but she does not have Nami's cartoony body type that translates into semirealism well. This is uncanny valley

Edited by Junko Enoshima

Posted

Why didn't she just make it Jessica Rabbit? It would have been better without the crossover. Jessica's body is unrealistic like that, so it would be more forgiving.

Posted

The only thing I can say about the "Jessica Rabbit and Erza crossover" is that the anatomy looks pretty bad.

Anyway... What do you guys think about the D.Va pinup?

Capture.thumb.PNG.75df10d7dbc7d370715ade

Posted

The only thing I can say about the "Jessica Rabbit and Erza crossover" is that the anatomy looks pretty bad.

Anyway... What do you guys think about the D.Va pinup?

Hidden Content

better than Jessica rabbit. But looks basically like all her other stuff. 

Posted (edited)

Sakimi did another drawing of the girl from One Piece a few years back:

I like this one so much more. :(

ezra sakimi.jpg

Edited by ghostbat

Posted

Sakimi did another drawing of the girl from One Piece a few years back:

I like this one so much more. :(

ezra sakimi.jpg

Anatomy still looks a bit off but yeah you can tell Sakimi put more effort into this back in the day, erza actually has some muscle! I'm no fairy tail expert but this definitely seems more Erza than what she did recently. She really should start taking more time on her art cause lately (and nobody can say it enough) it has been a trashfire of bad anatomy and a lot of really lazy mistakes