• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Sakimichan

2871 posts in this topic

Posted

How she a bride here? She just looks like her clothes are dissolving. 

dissolving on the bridal night as she prepares to lay with her newly married beloved ;)))))))

.... no, i have no clue either tbh. 

Posted

If anybody is wondering, Sakimi put that ugly black blur over them so her art wouldn't be reported and taken down for nudity. They're uncensored on her patreon.

like that makes 100% sense but  she usually draws some lingerie on them, she already drew some ruffles or w/e on the first one

it's like she got bored halfway and slapped on an uneven blur and called it a day :/ 

Posted

Yo wth is this!? She didn't even finish shading! And she disabled the comments on DeviantArt

rae2_LI.thumb.jpg.6518ddef6e8d0fd9c7fe33

That really looks like the most unfinished work of hers.

Posted

Yo wth is this!? She didn't even finish shading! And she disabled the comments on DeviantArt

rae2_LI.thumb.jpg.6518ddef6e8d0fd9c7fe33

Girl in middle straight up does not have nostrils. 

Posted

Girl in middle straight up does not have nostrils. 

The girl in the middle has a lot of issues. But her face ended up the worst of the three. 

BRz5RdK.png

Her lack of nose make her eyes look off. And she seems to have a lack of lips too. Not like she has small lips but like there is none there. 

Posted

Just going through this thread, commenting and really thinking about just how much Sakimi's art has really declined is starting to make me more just, upset if anything. I feel like with how much she just pumps out, nothing feels special anymore or made with any sort of heart or passion like she used to. It's a perfect example of how easy you can burn artists out and how making a living as an artist can also just be stressful as hell, and with the Notre Dame burning and so many people mentioning how important it is to preserve art and how it's kind of sickening how art has to somehow be corporate or business to be appealing and/or worth paying for (I'm not trying to say it's not, but art so much more than that) or else it's considered not worth it. It kind of makes me think of Sakimi, a lot of her original art (I will post in the hidden just to avoid this being too massive)

creation_by_sakimichan_d55mwwf-pre.thumbgold_fish_by_sakimichan_d53msij-pre.thumd3hmhkb-2569af7a-0936-4338-adbd-3962f820orphan_by_sakimichan_d6dyu3r-pre.thumb.jwild__by_sakimichan_d4rc12g-pre.thumb.jpcold_flower_by_sakimichan_d3ha5rz-pre.thmini_dragon_by_sakimichan_d4osqru-pre.thsilent_glow_by_sakimichan_d4vr9ra-pre.th

I had initially found from youtube videos from music creators who credited her work, and going through her dA to retrieve some of them some of her old pieces mention inspirations relating to the piece and some of the pieces were just for practice, and even as I scrolled through it's truly like diving into two different worlds. She made fan art back in the day sometimes, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with doing that. But she definitely had more freedom to just experiment and truly make some beautiful works. Now it's just meet up the demand with nsfw art that she's heavily butchering due to just rushing them and a lot of it doesn't even look good. Sometimes even things like this, the way artists live like this is what can drive some really creative people away from even attempting a related career, cause burnout can be so fatal.

Posted

New post. It’s Dante from Devil May Cry. At least he looks his age.

5A363A1A-477A-4688-9165-8E213917E0C2.jpeg

Posted

Sir, you are approximately 20 years too old to be wearing pants THAT tight.

Posted (edited)

I've been lurking around this thread for so long and I agree with most of what has been said. Just signed up to post this next addition on Sakimi's pin up tutorials.

This one actually has realistic proportions and looks pretty decent in comparison to past works so kudos to her, although I find her face weird, probably because of the light source and thank goodness she changed the previous lustful expression she gave to Lux;;

dd4rjvx-2aa59e2e-5986-4b2d-959f-7939993c149a.jpg

Edited by justpassingby

Posted

CAN SHE PLEASE STOP MAKING MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS 50%+ NAKED?? 

-1555541293720.jpg

Posted

First thing that caught my attention was the eyebrow clearly going over the hair... It's a super minor detail but it can be noticed with just a quick check at the full photo. Does she even check over her work anymore?

Capture.thumb.JPG.089303e26f6cf4959cf281

Posted

Recent art

Idk, i like this one, the proportions seems more natural uvu

Screenshot_20190417-202438_Instagram.jpg

Posted (edited)

Something that isn't 99% titties with thighs bigger than its waist? Sweet. Keep it up, Saki. 

Edited by Melty Flakes
grammar

Posted

New post. It’s Dante from Devil May Cry. At least he looks his age.

5A363A1A-477A-4688-9165-8E213917E0C2.jpeg

i don't know why but to me it looks like when guys badly photoshop somebody else's chest inside their open shirt

Posted

New PinUP

A combination between Erza(Fairy Tail) and Jessica Rabbit. 

I found weird that she used Erza, idk. This is far away from her body type. 

20190421_203726.jpg